Supp help for lifting in baseball season

stros5

stros5

Awards
does anyone have any suggestions on what supplements to take while lifting during baseball season. I don't have as much time to dedicate to lifting during the season and I don't want to waste money on anyting that i won't benefit from.

p951

p951

Awards
Well, you are too young to take anything hormonal. Stick with Creatine and a quality weightgainer like Ergopharm's Mass Meal, Cytosport's Cytogainer or Milk Muscle/Milk Muscle Collegiate. Try to find 3 days to lift a week. You could try:

Monday : Bk/Ch/Sh

Wednesday: Qds/Hms/Calves

Friday or Saturday: Bis/Tris/Forearms/Abs

Stick with compound exercises and maybe a few sport specific exercises that may benefit with baseball. It only takes about 60-75 minutes a day 3x a week to see good results. Keep track of your calories and if you aren't gaining muscle/strength then bump them up until you do.

p951

p951

Awards
Well, you are too young to take anything hormonal. Stick with Creatine and a quality weightgainer like Ergopharm's Mass Meal, Cytosport's Cytogainer or Milk Muscle/Milk Muscle Collegiate. Try to find 3 days to lift a week. You could try:

Monday : Bk/Ch/Sh

Wednesday: Qds/Hms/Calves

Friday or Saturday: Bis/Tris/Forearms/Abs

Stick with compound exercises and maybe a few sport specific exercises that may benefit with baseball. It only takes about 60-75 minutes a day 3x a week to see good results. Keep track of your calories and if you aren't gaining muscle/strength then bump them up until you do.
Combine something like Purple Wraath with this for even better results

stros5

stros5

Awards
thanks for the advice. one more question. why shouldn't i try anything hormonal, yet? i've heard so many different reasons why i should and why i shouldn't.