Chose your recomp plan...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lets see if we can put together a recomp idea that competes with some of the real deal things.

As a primer this will all be done on cycle but as a person who has seen too many supplements not work (haven't really liked many at all) I want to give a stack a fair shot so which would you suggest to see if adding more "real deal" or supps would be better:

Same for both
week 1-4 20mcg x 2 doses IGF, both in the AM/early PM on non workout days (glucose disposal - I only eat carbs for first 3 meals.
week 1-4 60-80mcg IGF post workout 3-4 times a week

plan 1 "real" addition

Week 1-4 1000mcg Pmgf sub Q - 2 times per week (I have my reasons for this - My opinion is that it is FULLY systematic AND higher dose less frequent is better so IGF isnt inhibited)

Plan 2 - real Nutraplanet

This can be run for 2 months for a bit more than 1 month on that mgf dosage so the real comparison is 2 months of this or one month of mgf HIGH dose...

5mg Yohimbe pre AM cario W. 15-20g BCAA

20g BCAA w. Waxy Maive After workouts to kick in the anabolic factor for the IGF

6 a day, 3 before workout or cardio

Lipoderm Ultra Before Cardio (3 days a week)

25mg forskoli x 3 ED

Yellow Gold - And on why I chose these supp here is - wannabehulk:
i was thinking yellow good + phenogen would be extremely potent. the salvia extract in phenogen has great research behind it in targeting the fat storage enzyme DGAT. the only problem with it is that it decreases insulin sensitivity but thats where YG comes in and keeps the fat loss going while potentially building muscle.
And USP:
Forskolin (its in cAMPHIBOLIC which is so cheap at nutraplanet).

--AP blocks glucose uptake and Forskolin promotes Hormone sensitive lipase(fat burning).

The ultimate get HUGE get lean stack....