RPM is the FIRST* supplement that ive ever "truly" felt. F*cking AMAZING

300Fan

Awards
Applied Nutriceuticals - RPM

Yesterday was back, lats and Bi's.

My back and Bis always get the crap beat out of them from work, so whenever i train i hit them as hard as possible since they heal much faster than other muscles.

I really wasnt sure if i wanted to try RPN as i just started Havoc on tuesday of this week but, decided to give it a try. In a thread someone mentioned to take 6 pills prior to working out. I wanted to test RPN out the right way so I started out with only 3.

1 hour before workout:

1/2 Carb Gainer
1 Cup oatmeal
1 Scoop Whey protein
1 10MG Havoc
3 RPN pills
2 scoops Xtend

When I got to the gyn, i literally just wanted to either

1) Kill someone
2) Scream for no reason
3) Start talking to all the ladies cause I was feeling so good

I decided to do a little talking and then lift... :toofunny:

I really felt a difference after taking RPN. I have taken Ephedra and caffeine pills but, ive never been like "oh, there it is". Everyone def thought I was on something as my f'n leg kept twitching (possibly ADD hit aswell) but, when I started hitting heavy weights, i just kept adding and adding.

Ive never been the type to scream while lifting but, I just felt like I had to. I got the best pump ever on this stuff and will definitely must order when its available.

The only downside (if its even from RPN), is i was so tired when i got home. While in the shower I felt like I was going to pass out. Idk if its cause i lifted so much or what.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I... I think I still am somewhat.......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was back, lats and Bi's.

My back and Bis always get the crap beat out of them from work, so whenever i train i hit them as hard as possible since they heal much faster than other muscles.

I really wasnt sure if i wanted to try RPN as i just started Havoc on tuesday of this week but, decided to give it a try. In a thread someone mentioned to take 6 pills prior to working out. I wanted to test RPN out the right way so I started out with only 3.

1 hour before workout:

1/2 Carb Gainer
1 Cup oatmeal
1 Scoop Whey protein
1 10MG Havoc
3 RPN pills
2 scoops Xtend

When I got to the gyn, i literally just wanted to either

1) Kill someone
2) Scream for no reason
3) Start talking to all the ladies cause I was feeling so good

I decided to do a little talking and then lift... :toofunny:

I really felt a difference after taking RPN. I have taken Ephedra and caffeine pills but, ive never been like "oh, there it is". Everyone def thought I was on something as my f'n leg kept twitching (possibly ADD hit aswell) but, when I started hitting heavy weights, i just kept adding and adding.

Ive never been the type to scream while lifting but, I just felt like I had to. I got the best pump ever on this stuff and will definitely must order when its available.

The only downside (if its even from RPN), is i was so tired when i got home. While in the shower I felt like I was going to pass out. Idk if its cause i lifted so much or what.
I have seen RPN confused with RPM quite a bit lately- fine by me- RPN is an excellent brand!!!

Don was in the automotive industry for many years, so we wanted to go with something along those lines- "RPM Puts You in Drive!!!!"- fits really well with how the product makes you feel!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
LOL, 300Fan, I just noticed in your list that one of the options was "Scream for no reason".
:toofunny:

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I pm'd my address like 3 weeks ago, still havn't seen mine.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Blackjack,

Please shoot an email to [email protected] with your shipping info and request a sample. We'll get you taken care of!
It wasn't me you PM'ed was it? If so, sorry man!!!!!!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I pm'd my address like 3 weeks ago, still havn't seen mine.
Maybe someone, we'll call him "Large Camo'd Man", did some recon and hid in the bushes, pounced on the poor unsuspecting mailman, and made his getaway in a white VW with an extra few days worth of RPM :run:. Just maybe...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Apologies man. There was a time frame where we had run out of samples, yet the requests piled in nonetheless..... after catching up, I am assuming you got lost in the mix.

If I'm guessing right, rms80 has shipped well over 1000+ samples.........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Maybe someone, we'll call him "Large Camo'd Man", did some recon and hid in the bushes, pounced on the poor unsuspecting mailman, and made his getaway in a white VW with an extra few days worth of RPM :run:. Just maybe...
I've heard tale of this occurring.........

GoDeep

Awards
I thought RPM meant Righteous Pump Manifested... now i find out it means Revolutions per minute :))))))

I too requested a sample, but only 3 days ago...

And thanks for the feedback on the female athlete and RPM. you guys are right up there with USP in knowledge and customer service/response

Highest regards,

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
*snickers*

Thanks GoDeep! Please let us know what you think of the product once you get a chance to give it a try.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Apologies man. There was a time frame where we had run out of samples, yet the requests piled in nonetheless..... after catching up, I am assuming you got lost in the mix.

Not a prob.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I thought RPM meant Righteous Pump Manifested... now i find out it means Revolutions per minute :))))))

I too requested a sample, but only 3 days ago...

And thanks for the feedback on the female athlete and RPM. you guys are right up there with USP in knowledge and customer service/response

Highest regards,

Thanks!!

marshbomb

marshbomb

Awards
  • Established

Im wondering if maybe i got lost in the mix too. I never got mine either.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you guys are right up there with USP in knowledge and customer service/response

Actually, AN is in a completely different league. No bull****, no attitude if you question, and fvcking studies to back their **** up!

Honesty in the supplement industry? NO WAI!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Actually, AN is in a completely different league. No bull****, no attitude if you question, and fvcking studies to back their **** up!

Honesty in the supplement industry? NO WAI!!!
We do our best!!

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Hey rms80. Sorry this is off topic but those are some good looking American Bulldogs you've got on your avatar.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey rms80. Sorry this is off topic but those are some good looking American Bulldogs you've got on your avatar.
Thanks Worm!!!

They are my kids- I just took them out by the pond behind our house- the big one- Mugsy- likes to play submarine and submerge himself completely, and then when another dog or kid runs by- he jumps straight out of the water at them!

They are a lot of fun- and great around kids!!

Do you have one (or more)?

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
That is cool I have a female AB named Natty Bull. And two pitts there like my kids too. I take them out mountain biking with me about 3 days a week.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Random: Worm, you've been a member for a looooong time to have 10 posts.... lol

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
My freind breeds American bulldogs. You can check out his web site at psidogs.com. There used to be a picture of Natty on there. I don't think there is a picture of her anymore though.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Random: Worm, you've been a member for a looooong time to have 10 posts.... lol
Ya I don't have a computer at home so I only get on here once in a while when I have spare time at work. I like to log on once in a while and read what is going on.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My freind breeds American bulldogs. You can check out his web site at psidogs.com. There used to be a picture of Natty on there. I don't think there is a picture of her anymore though.
I like Yohan and Booger Babe the best :)

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
They are good looking dogs. Bodacious babe is my dogs sister out of the same litter. My dog looks just like her but she has a black eye patch.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dang it guys!! Now you've got me wanting an A. Bulldog!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They are good looking dogs. Bodacious babe is my dogs sister out of the same litter. My dog looks just like her but she has a black eye patch.
Man!!! I am jealous- that is a beautiful dog!! How is her temperment?

I wanted to breed ours- but my wife kind of put her foot down :(

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dang it guys!! Now you've got me wanting an A. Bulldog!!
Go for it- I will never own any other type of dog....except maybe a pit- they are just sweet, loyal dogs!!

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy crap, this thread took a turn for the worst. Meh, at least it's not about cats, I'd be worried about you all if it were.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy crap, this thread took a turn for the worst. Meh, at least it's not about cats, I'd be worried about you all if it were.
Guess you are not a dog lover :)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
RPM will only be shipped to those who love dogs.

Be in touch with your sensitive side, Poison.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
RPM will only be shipped to those who love dogs.

Be in touch with your sensitive side, Poison.
A dog is a man's best friend. He'll never let you down, and will always be there waiting for you. Not like those crazy *****es:numbered:

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established

Her temperment is good as far as people go. She loves kids. My wifes daughter always sits on her while she watches movies. She gets along with my other dogs pretty good. But every once in a while she will tear into them pretty bad. Like when I first get home from work she gets real jelous and attacks the other dogs. It's not to big of a deal with my male pitt he's realy mellow tempered and super fast so she can't get ahold of him and if she does he just puts her in her place. A couple of weeks ago she about tore my little *****es ear off though. It was a saturday night an it cost me 300$ to call the vet out and get her ear sewn up.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established

By the way from that little picture you have some good looking dogs there also.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:think: can I lie and say that I didnt receive mine just to get some more?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:think: can I lie and say that I didnt receive mine just to get some more?
:) We will have plenty going out to our distributors tomorrow (cough, nutra, cough!!):woohoo:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By the way from that little picture you have some good looking dogs there also.
Thanks bud- yeah, they are beautiful- Bianca is more Johnson type than Mugsy- neither of them are particularly big either- Mugsy is about 85 lbs.,and Bianca is about 70- I saw an AB at the park the other day that was 109 lbs. @ 9 mos. old- friendly as hell too

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bud- yeah, they are beautiful- Bianca is more Johnson type than Mugsy- neither of them are particularly big either- Mugsy is about 85 lbs.,and Bianca is about 70- I saw an AB at the park the other day that was 109 lbs. @ 9 mos. old- friendly as hell too
Natty was 96 lbs last time I weighed her. She is in really good shape too. I take her running while I mountain bike about 3 days a week. She is really tall for a female and would probabaly be heavier if I didn't run her quite so much.
I took her to a AB show a few years ago down in Pheonix. At the show there was a sled pulling contest. It was set up in weight classes the heiviest class was for 150 lbs and over. I couldn't believe how big some of those dogs were. I had to wonder if they wern't juiced. My freind with the web site does pulling with some of his dogs. I think Red is like 120 and he looks huge but those ones in pheonix were monsters.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Natty was 96 lbs last time I weighed her. She is in really good shape too. I take her running while I mountain bike about 3 days a week. She is really tall for a female and would probabaly be heavier if I didn't run her quite so much.
I took her to a AB show a few years ago down in Pheonix. At the show there was a sled pulling contest. It was set up in weight classes the heiviest class was for 150 lbs and over. I couldn't believe how big some of those dogs were. I had to wonder if they wern't juiced. My freind with the web site does pulling with some of his dogs. I think Red is like 120 and he looks huge but those ones in pheonix were monsters.
Both my ABs are JACKED- but they don't do any pulling- just really wide and muscular (and currently fighting each other under my chair :))- I think if they pulled they would be a lot bigger- kind of like weight training for humans- except this is with dogs- just an adaptation....