I received some RPM!!!!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
When I saw it.... I think I actually said out loud, "Oh hell yeah!"....

My wife even commented on the coolness factor. I'm gonna feel like a badas$ just popping the caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No further elaboration.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bastard.

:p

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP (sound of a dirt bike ripping through the gears) ahhahaha

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Applied Nutriceuticals...but it is not out yet. Scheduled to be released next week!
Thanks Rysipi I just went looking for it. Still trying to find my way around this forum.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
damn im still waiting on mine..hope i get it sometime soon!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
When I saw it.... I think I actually said out loud, "Oh hell yeah!"....

My wife even commented on the coolness factor. I'm gonna feel like a badas$ just popping the caps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No further elaboration.
I got some before you. When Rms was finishing his day of work at the warehouse, he dropped a bottle when hoping in his car. I am now at my 11th girl this week :toofunny:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
That's not a girl..... that's a man baby!! ~Austin Powers

UNCFan, you in NC? If so, whereabout?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Guys, I got so many RPM's here, I'll do 6 tomorrow pre-workout at 6 am, and dedictae it to every one of you. I'll pour some RPM's out for my homies. (And then quickly pick them back up, dust them off, and put them safely away).

I plan on making some weights my bit$hes tomorrow.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Guys, I got so many RPM's here, I'll do 6 tomorrow pre-workout at 6 am, and dedictae it to every one of you. I'll pour some RPM's out for my homies. (And then quickly pick them back up, dust them off, and put them safely away).

I plan on making some weights my bit$hes tomorrow.
Buddy, why don't you do MY dosing protocol? :aargh:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Half the man you are jjohn..................

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
damn im still waiting on mine..hope i get it sometime soon!
Definitely worth the wait, I had one of the best training sessions today, great pump attitude, you name it
What more could you want from a supp

p.s I have been taking it easy on the dose too, I weigh 200 and 2 RPM are doing me just fine, I will try 3 soon:aargh:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've dropped to about 166 lbs.... and i'm gonna try 6. 4 has done the job so far, but there's just so many caps sitting there........... doing only 4 just seems un-capitalistic

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've dropped to about 166 lbs.... and i'm gonna try 6. 4 has done the job so far, but there's just so many caps sitting there........... doing only 4 just seems un-capitalistic
At least let us know how it works ;)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
definitely will!

Still undecided as to what to work tomorrow.... my workout schedule has been jacked the last week or so.... I'll either hit shoulders or chest heavy on dumbbells... well, heavy for me lol

I smell a storm brewin'.... smells like it's gonna blow up a broken plateau ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be the big thunder crap LB is going to lay on those weights... right after he eats his lightning in a bottle(Rocky style).

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
lightning in a bottle
Wow you should be a rep, oh that's right you are, good one

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
That's not a girl..... that's a man baby!! ~Austin Powers

UNCFan, you in NC? If so, whereabout?
No, just a huge fan. I love NC my mother is from there. She is from Abermarle.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, just a huge fan. I love NC my mother is from there. She is from Abermarle.
Right down the road from our facility!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got some before you. When Rms was finishing his day of work at the warehouse, he dropped a bottle when hoping in his car. I am now at my 11th girl this week :toofunny:
:) I still have not jumped up to 6 pre-workout- 3-4 RPM still get me right!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ok all, let me say that Dirk was not blowing smoke when he said this is stronger than the initial version..... and that sometimes in life, less is more.

My workout today had no spotter, and there were 5 other people in a HUGE gym. I knew right off the bat no PR's were going to get broke, so I went with high reps and supersets. I am so thankful I only used 5 caps.... (keep in mind I weighed in at 165.5 lbs, so even 5 is higher than the recommendation). I had crazy energy and endurance, but was felt a little queasy the whole time.

My rec: Start with the recommended dose or less guys.... then work your way up. Don't go into this thinking more is better. That only counts for women ;)

Jjohn, :box:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wowee sounds like this new version is def no joke!... n 166! werent you 180 or so just a lil bit ago?? you on a cut?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Yep, cuttin'!

I have my eye on a show July 14th..... so we'll see how things go.