New but Knowledgable

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im new and been surfing here for a few weeks. I'm glad to see so much info and a tight community.(company reps and sponsers around) I'm here to keep things simple. Main interest is Havoc and RPM. Or just one. I been lifting for 2 years. Good diet, Bulking. Going to shool for nutritionist/Dietician so im good on this end. I'm 5' 11" 190lbs.
Main lifts - Bench-unknown, Dead-405 , Squat-225x4. Havoc would be my first cycle. I am still looking into PCTs. Current supps are MegaMAn daily. Omega-3. Kre-Alk. Glutamine. Milk Thistle. BCAAs. Sometimes NO-Xplode preWO, maybe 1-2 times a week. Is havoc an ok first time deal? MAybe start with RPM instead? Yes i know they are different kind of product also. Maybe Anabolic Pump would be better to start? Thanks guys sorry bout the length. Cant wait to learn more and for the summer.:head:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys im new and been surfing here for a few weeks. I'm glad to see so much info and a tight community.(company reps and sponsers around) I'm here to keep things simple. Main interest is Havoc and RPM. Or just one. I been lifting for 2 years. Good diet, Bulking. Going to shool for nutritionist/Dietician so im good on this end. I'm 5' 11" 190lbs.
Main lifts - Bench-unknown, Dead-405 , Squat-225x4. Havoc would be my first cycle. I am still looking into PCTs. Current supps are MegaMAn daily. Omega-3. Kre-Alk. Glutamine. Milk Thistle. BCAAs. Sometimes NO-Xplode preWO, maybe 1-2 times a week. Is havoc an ok first time deal? MAybe start with RPM instead? Yes i know they are different kind of product also. Maybe Anabolic Pump would be better to start? Thanks guys sorry bout the length. Cant wait to learn more and for the summer.:head:

How old are you?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ohh....and Welcome to the board bro

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
20...Id stay away from HAvoc for a few more years. Dont get me know its a solid product, but your natural test is already much higher then you could ask for, its just not worth it right now. I say this with your health in mind!
RPM is amazing....same with AP...both great innovative products,look into those

beta alanine is amazing too...I am having great results....

john

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
ohh....and Welcome to the board bro
Ohhh? you dont believe me? want pic of my drivers license? haha j/k. but really i would do it to verify myself.

Thanks man. Catch ya on the flip.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Hey there MT. Dig around, there is a lot of info at this site. :study:

AnabolicMinds has a bit different set of rules than some boards. Unfortuantely for you, it is required that you be 21 or over to discuss steroids ("legal" or not), which includes Havoc. - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_rules

In my opinion, I would recommend to you to stick with a good diet & exercise routine, along with protein & creatine. You should still have plenty of testosterone pumpin' in you to make good gains. You don't want to tinker with your endocrine system just yet.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
thanks man. Def being careefull becasue i am so young. Ill look more into RPM and AP then. The other i havent heard of i'll def search it though.
Thanks again.

Edit: Sorry, excuse me please. I wasnt aware of that rule. I apologize but it does make sense. Darn, first post and i'm already screwin up...i'll stick with the searchin for a bit longer haha. thanks guys

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Live and learn but welcome to AM. I hope you find what you're looking for and are able to share some of that knowledge you are holding on to :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks man. Def being careefull becasue i am so young. Ill look more into RPM and AP then. The other i havent heard of i'll def search it though.
Thanks again.

Edit: Sorry, excuse me please. I wasnt aware of that rule. I apologize but it does make sense. Darn, first post and i'm already screwin up...i'll stick with the searchin for a bit longer haha. thanks guys
Welcome bro!! If you have any questions about anything, feel free to ask!!

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Also, take a look at X-Factor. It would be a wise decision to read up on it! :)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:welcome:

Also, take a look at X-Factor. It would be a wise decision to read up on it! :)
And Nutra Planet may be getting it in bulk!!!:woohoo: