- 05-04-2007, 03:23 AM
what does eveyone think would help preserve muscle better while cutting: bcaa, Leucine, or bcaa with extra leucine.
would luecine alone make much of a difference? i remember reading that without the iso and valine its not much benefit, but i have also heard it works great alone. i know bcaa is amazing, its just luecine is so much cheaper, and would make sense seeing as it is the primary amino in bcaas.
- 05-04-2007, 03:25 AM
For maximum anti-catabolism, I would say to use the BCAAs w/ extra Leucine. By making your body anabolic, you are preventing any muscle breakdown.
05-04-2007, 07:02 AM
05-04-2007, 09:55 AM
05-04-2007, 12:53 PM
05-04-2007, 01:03 PM
05-04-2007, 02:28 PM
05-04-2007, 02:47 PM
05-05-2007, 04:04 AM
05-05-2007, 03:08 PM
Xtend or Purple Wraath + Bulk BCAA
training days I use 15g before, 15g during, 10-15 after, then wait a little while (15-20min) then PWO drink.
05-09-2007, 04:50 PM
05-09-2007, 05:15 PM
Is there any huge benefit to BCAA Ethyl Ester? If price were not an option, is it worth getting over bulk BCAA?
05-09-2007, 08:32 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BryanM in forum SupplementsReplies: 35Last Post: 03-02-2005, 08:05 PM
- By biggjohn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 02-07-2005, 12:23 AM
- By captainbicept in forum SupplementsReplies: 10Last Post: 12-03-2004, 03:17 AM
- By Edge in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 11-05-2004, 02:03 PM
- By Vageta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2003, 05:19 PM