anti catabolic

  1. anti catabolic


    what does eveyone think would help preserve muscle better while cutting: bcaa, Leucine, or bcaa with extra leucine.

    would luecine alone make much of a difference? i remember reading that without the iso and valine its not much benefit, but i have also heard it works great alone. i know bcaa is amazing, its just luecine is so much cheaper, and would make sense seeing as it is the primary amino in bcaas.


  2. For maximum anti-catabolism, I would say to use the BCAAs w/ extra Leucine. By making your body anabolic, you are preventing any muscle breakdown.

  3. BCAA'S and a cortisol blocker, the list goes on but those are great products.
    •   
       

  4. tattoopierced1
    tattoopierced1's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by charger71 View Post
    BCAA'S and a cortisol blocker, the list goes on but those are great products.
    agreed

  5. Something like Retain, and BCAA's like ICE would be your best bet IMO.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    For maximum anti-catabolism, I would say to use the BCAAs w/ extra Leucine. By making your body anabolic, you are preventing any muscle breakdown.
    Exactly what I was thinking.

  7. good input, thanks guys.

  8. Tren - someone had to say it haha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by justreading View Post
    Tren - someone had to say it haha
    tren, ha. no, ill pass on that for a few years.

  10. Xtend or Purple Wraath + Bulk BCAA
    Amazing combo.
    training days I use 15g before, 15g during, 10-15 after, then wait a little while (15-20min) then PWO drink.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by heebs10 View Post
    what does eveyone think would help preserve muscle better while cutting: bcaa, Leucine, or bcaa with extra leucine.

    would luecine alone make much of a difference? i remember reading that without the iso and valine its not much benefit, but i have also heard it works great alone. i know bcaa is amazing, its just luecine is so much cheaper, and would make sense seeing as it is the primary amino in bcaas.
    I would say BCAA.

    Leucine alone would work ok, but it would not work as well as BCAA would.

  12. Is there any huge benefit to BCAA Ethyl Ester? If price were not an option, is it worth getting over bulk BCAA?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Gutterpump View Post
    Is there any huge benefit to BCAA Ethyl Ester? If price were not an option, is it worth getting over bulk BCAA?
    I don't know if BCAA EE has any benefit at all. I would stick with what is proven to work.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. anti catabolic supps while cutting
    By BryanM in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-02-2005, 07:05 PM
  2. Clenbuterol HCL & Anti-Catabolism
    By biggjohn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-06-2005, 11:23 PM
  3. anti-catabolic
    By captainbicept in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-03-2004, 02:17 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 01:03 PM
  5. Best anti-catabolic ph?
    By Vageta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-17-2003, 04:19 PM
Log in
Log in