Anabolic Pump vs. other glucose disposal supps

Eat The Poor

Awards
How does AP compare to supplements like K-R-ALA, Vanadyl Sulfate, Apple Cider Vinegar, and Chromium? I currently use that regimine of supplements with carb meals. I picked up a bottle at the sale price and am wondering if there will be a need for any of them?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Can't really compare them since I've only used AP but AP kicks azz at 3-4 caps daily

stonecoldtruth

stonecoldtruth

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've yet to use Anabolic Pump, but I use GXR for nutrient partitioning, especially during carb loads. Obviously I'm a tad biased, but I love it.

SCT

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I have used them all, from ALA to KRALA to NARALA to VC th apple cider vinegar, bitter melon etc... I would have to admit that AP is an investment, and beats them all in terms of glucose disp. This is one of my favs.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
AP is king. Also eating watermelon everyday helps keep you full. It's very rich in arginine.

Eat The Poor

Awards
AP is king. Also eating watermelon everyday helps keep you full. It's very rich in arginine.
Could it possibly be synergistic with other glucose disposal supplements, or would they interact negatively(I'm talking mainly apple cider vinegar and ALA here)?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Could it possibly be synergistic with other glucose disposal supplements, or would they interact negatively(I'm talking mainly apple cider vinegar and ALA here)?
I have used them together, and I have to say I haven't noticed a difference.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
your muscle can only uptake so much, I think stacking would be overkill.