kre alkalyn?? - AnabolicMinds.com

kre alkalyn??

Stats
    6'1"  186 lbs.

kre alkalyn??

I model and i need to put on a little size im 16 6'1 172 Lbs and my diet consists of 1600 Cal 9 Fat 57 Carb 191 Pro, im worried about being bloated facial wise and body wise i need that cut look , will kre- alkylyn give me a bloat like i got with size on or no or make will six pack disfigure am i just adding water weight?? , will kre- alkylan physical gains be kept after cycling off

thanks

2. all american efx krealkalyn the original and the best. no bloat it will be great for you.

Quote Originally Posted by keater824 View Post
    I model and i need to put on a little size im 16 6'1 172 Lbs and my diet consists of 1600 Cal 9 Fat 57 Carb 191 Pro, im worried about being bloated facial wise and body wise i need that cut look , will kre- alkylyn give me a bloat like i got with size on or no or make will six pack disfigure am i just adding water weight?? , will kre- alkylan physical gains be kept after cycling off

thanks

You need more food. Simple as that man. 1600 cals? That's a cutting diet. Double that cal intake, at least. Get that straight before worrying about supps that will put on size. None of them will if you are not eating enough.
    •   

Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    all american efx krealkalyn the original and the best. no bloat it will be great for you.
    I agree with BIG 100%. I've been taking this supp and I have not experienced any bloating in the face. I bloat extremely easy in the face as well. I have taken between 1.5 to 3 grams per day and have nothing but good results. Can't say if you will keep gains because I haven't discontinued use yet.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Kre Alkalyn creatine
    By macsheezy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:10 AM
  2. Any chance of carrying Kre-Alkalyn in bulk?
    By Baby Huey in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2005, 11:10 AM
  3. Kre-Alkalyn (Buffered Creatine)
    By drei in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 04:08 PM
  4. Kre-Alkalyn K-500
    By Assertive_guy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2004, 10:01 AM