kre alkalyn??

keater824

keater824

Awards
I model and i need to put on a little size im 16 6'1 172 Lbs and my diet consists of 1600 Cal 9 Fat 57 Carb 191 Pro, im worried about being bloated facial wise and body wise i need that cut look , will kre- alkylyn give me a bloat like i got with size on or no or make will six pack disfigure am i just adding water weight?? , will kre- alkylan physical gains be kept after cycling off

thanks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
all american efx krealkalyn the original and the best. no bloat it will be great for you.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I model and i need to put on a little size im 16 6'1 172 Lbs and my diet consists of 1600 Cal 9 Fat 57 Carb 191 Pro, im worried about being bloated facial wise and body wise i need that cut look , will kre- alkylyn give me a bloat like i got with size on or no or make will six pack disfigure am i just adding water weight?? , will kre- alkylan physical gains be kept after cycling off

thanks

You need more food. Simple as that man. 1600 cals? That's a cutting diet. Double that cal intake, at least. Get that straight before worrying about supps that will put on size. None of them will if you are not eating enough.

KraZnut07

KraZnut07

Awards
all american efx krealkalyn the original and the best. no bloat it will be great for you.
I agree with BIG 100%. I've been taking this supp and I have not experienced any bloating in the face. I bloat extremely easy in the face as well. I have taken between 1.5 to 3 grams per day and have nothing but good results. Can't say if you will keep gains because I haven't discontinued use yet.