Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544 anyone? or Recommend a Weight Gainer (clean)?

300Fan

Awards
Need the extra push of extra calories...

Anyone recommend a good one thats a fair price that works?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
I like Prolab's Lean Mass Complex if you need it on the go, if not make your own.

Get a blender, add oats, skim milk, 1tbsp peanut butter, and protein powder. Mess around with measurements for your texture preference.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like Prolab's Lean Mass Complex if you need it on the go, if not make your own.

Get a blender, add oats, skim milk, 1tbsp peanut butter, and protein powder. Mess around with measurements for your texture preference.
Great Post!!! The oatmeal shake works WONDERS if you are trying to gain weight- good nutrient profile as well!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd include a few tablespoons of heavy whipping cream... not whipped cream, but the whipping cream in a carton near the milk :)

300Fan

Awards
thanks for the replies...

The main reason im asking for this is to take it to work (construction). I cant turn on the blender at 5AM and theres no time to make such a thing at work. Id do it the night before but, if im having it around 1pm, id rather have it fresh. So, this is why im looking for an all in one solution.

tattoopierced1

you could also throw some WMS in there for some more carbs. I'd also throw in a whole egg or two while your at it.

p951

p951

Awards
There are portable blenders that work on batteries that exist. You could blend the mixture the evening before and bring the entire blender to work with you. Just keep it in a chilled Igloo cooler or something suitable for you and then give it a quick blending before you drink it. That way it will have the creamy texture when you drink it.

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
you could also throw some WMS in there for some more carbs. I'd also throw in a whole egg or two while your at it.
Whole eggs? Not raw I'm assuming because I heard our body cannot utilize all the protein in eggs in raw form efficiently

p951

p951

Awards
Ergo Mass Meal is the best.
Fantastic tasting in Chocolate. Although not quite as high in calories as something like Cytosport's CytoGainer, the drastically lower cholesterol amount is a positive. They have even added good fats to the mix as well, so there is no need to use UDO's choice or something similar with it as I do with Cytosport Gainer.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fantastic tasting in Chocolate. Although not quite as high in calories as something like Cytosport's CytoGainer, the drastically lower cholesterol amount is a positive. They have even added good fats to the mix as well, so there is no need to use UDO's choice or something similar with it as I do with Cytosport Gainer.

Yep I have only tried the chocolate, if you want more calories use whole milk or just add a few more scoops.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
CytoGainer is good. I used it for a bit. Chocolate, pretty rich. I used 1%.

Pimp C

Awards
bsn's truemass is another good one. also isopure mass is a good one. it's all whey isolate so it's real easy on your digestive system and won't fill u up as much