Powerfull

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I am currently on pct and will be for 27 more days. my question is can i start taking powerfull now, if i just came off of anevol or do i need to wait after my pct.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
great cant wait to start it. what is the reccomended amount of weeks to take it?

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
great cant wait to start it. what is the reccomended amount of weeks to take it?

i'd take it now. i've even used it during cycle with great results. i would say 8-12 weeks or when your pct is over so that you can give your bod a rest on all the supps.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
i'd take it now. i've even used it during cycle with great results. i would say 8-12 weeks or when your post cycle therapy is over so that you can give your bod a rest on all the supps.
giving my body a rest would be my first idea but i need a libido kick BAD. my wife is getting sick of waiting. tmi. so i will start it right away. thanks for all the advice.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
giving my body a rest would be my first idea but i need a libido kick BAD. my wife is getting sick of waiting. tmi. so i will start it right away. thanks for all the advice.
Powerfull will give you a heck of a libido kick for sure!

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
yeppers - that's what I was advising since youre are currently on PCT. when you are off pct - i am assuming that will be the rest and you can stop it then.

best to you.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Would I have any prob if i were to take Superpump and plasmavol with my 2 caps before training? again thank you all for your help.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
not at all - you can take the 2 caps prior to w/o with a pre workout drink/supp. i've confirmed that with usplabs earlier myself.

i just love it when we got the chicks waiting for it for a change!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
not at all - you can take the 2 caps prior to w/o with a pre workout drink/supp. i've confirmed that with usplabs earlier myself.

i just love it when we got the chicks waiting for it for a change!
Oh my chick is waiting and she wants it bad!!. thanks for the help everybody.