Epistane and Anabolic Pump?

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Starting my EPI soon and saw they had a nice sale on AP and was thinking bout trying the AP while on EPI. What are your opinions on it?

G

Starting my EPI soon and saw they had a nice sale on AP and was thinking bout trying the AP while on EPI. What are your opinions on it?
Anabolic Pump makes food more Anabolic. A good move in my opinion.

C

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
I think it would be better to save the AP for PCT.

G

I think it would be better to save the AP for post cycle therapy.
You can run Anabolic pump for 12 weeks or much longer. I would use Anabolic Pump as a base and than switch to PCT with maybe PowerFULL, Creatine, beta alanine, and such.

But if money is an issue, I woud run epi and than jump into AP. There are many different scenarios and preference becomes user specific.

CDONDICI is right, and Jacob is right.

C

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Well heres going to be my stack for cycle and post cycle.

EPI- bout 5 weeks
Life support

Toremifene
AX post cycle
Mass Pump Stack

Should I throw the AP in there with post cycle? Would it benefit more then? Thanks.

G

Well heres going to be my stack for cycle and post cycle.

EPI- bout 5 weeks
Life support

Toremifene
AX post cycle
Mass Pump Stack

Should I throw the AP in there with post cycle? Would it benefit more then? Thanks.
You can run AP with epi and into PCT. I would take that approach. IF I had to pick one, I would go PCT.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like USP said If you cant run the whole time save it for pct.And I hear that there is a new anti cort ( X Lean) that would be a great addition to any cycle and especially PCT.:D Good luck on your cycle!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
mmowry I want x-lean..hahaha..
cmp id take advantage of the AP sale, get 2 bottles, run it with your cycle of Epi, and through PCT!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry I want x-lean..hahaha..
cmp id take advantage of the AP sale, get 2 bottles, run it with your cycle of Epi, and through post cycle therapy!!
Me too.I hope to have some in the VERY near future to review. :D

T

Tunasandwich

Awards
I am running AP+ EPI currently - I started AP one week before EPI and i am on day 3 of EPI (10 days total so far). I have to say that AP really works well, i am up 3 lbs, fuller and muscle hardness is similar to Sdrol. It also helps me keep my eating on track. i am bad keeping cal's up. I know it is not the epi kicking in yet so i must give props to AP.

I am planing to run AP through and into PCT all the way 4 caps a day.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

definitely - im doing both tog now - loving it. . .

btw - epistane is a great product. i am ranking it better than halodrol (that's the original b4 gelcaps) right now.