Dosage question (USP and Controlled Labs)

Sacs

Awards
My wife and I just received our supplements in the mail. I got Powerfull and Supercissus Rx and she got Red Acid and SesaGlow. Should we just follow the dosage instructions on the bottles? I know with Powerfull the bottle says for the morning dose to take i capsule 30 minutes before breakfast but I thought I read somewhere you should take it 75 minutes AFTER breakfast instead. Also, the Red Acid instructions say to consume at least one gallon of water per day, and the SesaGlow says at least 1-2 gallons per day. Is 2 gallons really necessary? She actually drinks a lot of water, but I'm curious why its so important with these supplements.

My wife and I just received our supplements in the mail. I got Powerfull and Supercissus Rx and she got Red Acid and SesaGlow. Should we just follow the dosage instructions on the bottles? I know with Powerfull the bottle says for the morning dose to take i capsule 30 minutes before breakfast but I thought I read somewhere you should take it 75 minutes AFTER breakfast instead. Also, the Red Acid instructions say to consume at least one gallon of water per day, and the SesaGlow says at least 1-2 gallons per day. Is 2 gallons really necessary? She actually drinks a lot of water, but I'm curious why its so important with these supplements.

We will change the instructions on PowerFULL but 60 minutes after morning meal.

Sacs

Awards
Anyone know why you need to drink 1-2 gallons of water a day with the Controlled Labs supplements??

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know why you need to drink 1-2 gallons of water a day with the Controlled Labs supplements??
Its to ensure that you keep yourslef hydrated and helps get the best from the products. This isn't just CL products, You will have to keep yourslef well hydrated with most supplement use too.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
should be part of every bodybuilders regimen, not specific to our products. it helps process foods, supplements and keep you hydrated

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established