Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine Globbing?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any had a problem with Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine? After having the bottle opened now for a couple of weeks, it seems all of the caps are now stuck together in one big glob? Have kept the lid sealed tight since it was opened the first time.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had a couple caps stick together also, but not the entire bottle.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any had a problem with Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine? After having the bottle opened now for a couple of weeks, it seems all of the caps are now stuck together in one big glob? Have kept the lid sealed tight since it was opened the first time.
there is an issue with the capping procedure. We ran into the same issue with DCP.

I don't know how prevalent it is, since I have had no problems with the bottle I have.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
If it was ordered through NP, which is where I place all my orders :), can I get a replacement bottle? Can even send the existing bottle back for you to see...have used very little of it.

there is an issue with the capping procedure. We ran into the same issue with DCP.

I don't know how prevalent it is, since I have had no problems with the bottle I have.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If it was ordered through NP, which is where I place all my orders :), can I get a replacement bottle? Can even send the existing bottle back for you to see...have used very little of it.
Let me email Liquidbolics and find out what their return policy is. This is a manufacturer defect, so you might need to contact them directly.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Let me know what you find out and thanks for looking into this.

Let me email Liquidbolics and find out what their return policy is. This is a manufacturer defect, so you might need to contact them directly.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any response yet back from Liquibolics as to how this should be addressed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any response yet back from Liquibolics as to how this should be addressed?
They directed us to the distributor, so we should hear back from them early next week as to return procedure.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Any word back yet from the distributor?

They directed us to the distributor, so we should hear back from them early next week as to return procedure.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Really want to get a replacement on this glob of mess; any word back yet?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Guess it isn't looking good at this point on getting a replacement bottle?