Ingredients list of Leviathan..

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Does anybody have an actual write up of what is in Leviathan. I always look at places that have it and they have a product page, but it tells nothing of what is actually in it, just goes on and on about how great it is basically.

I'm running T3 right now in my cutting phase, and would like to see what is in Leviathan so I can determine whether or not I feel like I could handle it, or whether it would make me feel like crap.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Leviathan Proprietary Blend:
Tribulus Terrestris (80% Saponins; 20% Protodioscin)
Caffeine Anhydrous
3,3'-Diindolylmethane
Fenugreek
Coleus Forskohili 20%
L-Tyrosine <
Bioperine™
Vitex
Cocoa Extract
Green Tea (70%)
Rhodiola Rosea Extract
Acacia Rigidula Extract
907mg **
Yohimbine HCl 9mg **

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hmm...Alot of those ingredients seem repetitive. I already take green tea caps, already take trib, already take yohimbe. Although I don't do yohimbine HCL, I just do ON's yohimbe extract.

Eh, I'll do a search and see some results people got from it :)

p951

p951

Awards
I received my sample of Leviathon in the mail yesterday. I only took one pill with my pre-w/o meal. I usually work out for about an hour or so at most. I had so much energy that I worked out for 2 1/2 hours and felt like I could do another 30 minutes. I worked out from 8-10:30 in the evening, so I figured I should probably get home, shower, eat and sleep to get ready for the next day at work. I wasn't jittery or uncomfortable, yet the energy I received was extremely euphoric, focused and plentiful. I did have a little difficulty falling asleep because I took it too close to bedtime. This supp looks promising, though.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I received my sample of Leviathon in the mail yesterday. I only took one pill with my pre-w/o meal. I usually work out for about an hour or so at most. I had so much energy that I worked out for 2 1/2 hours and felt like I could do another 30 minutes. I worked out from 8-10:30 in the evening, so I figured I should probably get home, shower, eat and sleep to get ready for the next day at work. I wasn't jittery or uncomfortable, yet the energy I received was extremely euphoric, focused and plentiful. I did have a little difficulty falling asleep because I took it too close to bedtime. This supp looks promising, though.

Thanks for the input bro, I appreciate it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great mix of ingredients!!! I have some on the way to try out!!

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
I usually pop my Leviathan 30 minutes pre workout. I can feel the familiar caffeine kick come 30 minutes later right as I begin warming up, and about 20-30 minutes later, I get a distinctly different kick (gym ATTITUDE) from the "other" stuff in Leviathan... it's difficult to describe until you try it, suffice to say, Leviathan is not full of useless or sketchy herbs, PAL knew what they were doing when they formulated this guy :thumbsup:

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I usually pop my Leviathan 30 minutes pre workout. I can feel the familiar caffeine kick come 30 minutes later right as I begin warming up, and about 20-30 minutes later, I get a distinctly different kick (gym ATTITUDE) from the "other" stuff in Leviathan... it's difficult to describe until you try it, suffice to say, Leviathan is not full of useless or sketchy herbs, PAL knew what they were doing when they formulated this guy :thumbsup:
What about the actual fat burning results of it? I'm not really looking for a pre workout stim, I'm more curious as to how it works as a fat burning supp.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
What about the actual fat burning results of it? I'm not really looking for a pre workout stim, I'm more curious as to how it works as a fat burning supp.
Hard to say, my results are coming in, albeit slowly, but I also added in Sesathin and Powerfull to my stacks.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
ive been on it a few weeks now (3), and Im actually gaining mass, while staying lean. I know Dave is having amazing results with it, maybe he will chime in

john

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ive been on it a few weeks now (3), and Im actually gaining mass, while staying lean. I know Dave is having amazing results with it, maybe he will chime in

john
Word!
Most of you know I had surgery 3 months ago, put on a few extra lbs (12lbs), and since i wasnt able to exercise for a while, i lost all of my muscle mass and packed on fat.

Ive had insane results and even some great before/after pics that i might post up someday. Im about 4 or 5 weeks into Leviathan right now, down 6lbs in weight and my stomach is flatter now than it was before my injury, another month or so and I should have defined ab definiton (which i havent ever had). All of my upperbody exercises have to be light weight/high rep, but my upperbody muscle tone is at par with when I was maxxing out with heavy weights. Still a work in progress though.

I am also senitive to stimulants, this is the only thermogenic product that i have taken that Im able to take at the full dose daily without getting tweeked out. I can still take preworkout drinks when I want as well.
dave

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
hmm...Alot of those ingredients seem repetitive. I already take green tea caps, already take trib, already take yohimbe. Although I don't do yohimbine HCL, I just do ON's yohimbe extract.

Eh, I'll do a search and see some results people got from it :)
:stick: Repetitive? Maybe to you... Anywho, instead of taking 'a lot' (two words) of pills, you can take a dose (2 caps) of Leviathan and be set :thumbsup:

I tried a sample, and I had some nice energy.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
:stick: Repetitive? Maybe to you... Anywho, instead of taking 'a lot' (two words) of pills, you can take a dose (2 caps) of Leviathan and be set :thumbsup:

I tried a sample, and I had some nice energy.

Yah, I didn't mean repetitive, as in filler ingredients that do no good in the formula. I meant repetitive to me personally because I already take 2 or 3 of those things on my own.

Probably will try cutting them out and just dosing the leviathan and see if I get some good results.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Yah, I didn't mean repetitive, as in filler ingredients that do no good in the formula. I meant repetitive to me personally because I already take 2 or 3 of those things on my own.

Probably will try cutting them out and just dosing the leviathan and see if I get some good results.
sounds great....cant wait to hear how it works for ya!~:bb3: