lipoderm

charger71

Awards
  • Established
so i got my lipoderm today, it says to rub in 4-8 pumps and let dry for 3 mintues....but then what? do i just leave it on or can i rub it off after it dries? it feels sticky against my shirt, kind of annoying. and im only using it on the bottom part of my chest and 2 pumps seems like more then enough, also would i benefit at all from using it 3 times daily or is 2 the max?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Leave it on...it takes about 15-20 mins for it to really dry good...I would leave my shirt off during that time.
Reduce the pumps and use 3x, I think would be fine..in the end you are still getting the same amount.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
so after say 30 minutes can i wipe this sticky crap off? so my shirt doesnt stick to my nipples...and..well.....look very odd haha

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
Are you shaking the bottle first? I did not get any stickiness at all...gotta really really rub it in. Should be a shiny sheen when you are done then just "soak" in...
If you are determined to wipe it, I would wait awhile to be sure of absorption.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
yeah i shook it really well. it is really shiny after i rub it on, but theres still a really thin lair or shiny stuff that sticks to my shirt. ill just try rubbing it in better next time.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You guys ever trying adding capsaicin in?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Have a read in the Avant Labs section...... maybe even search the word Spooky.
Capsaicin is the chemical that makes hot peppers hot..... it aids in fat loss as well.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
should i be feeling anything when i apply this? i was expecting a slight tingling a burning sensation....but i feel nothing at all.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
ok here goes,

for BEST effect, apply after a shower.
ofcourse thats not always possible so try to wipe off the area's with some 3% hydrogen peroxide.
this will get rid of all the dead skin cells and clear up any germs.
wait a minute then apply lipoderm.

make sure you shake the hell out of it, those sparkly things are the yohimbine.

if you have access to either of liquid clenbuterol, rasberry ketones or capsacin powder, try adding it for increased effect.

and remember, this works best when on a calory defecit, the products liberates fatty acids pretty well, but you need to be in a deficit so your body uses them and doesnt redeposit them.

have fun

charger71

Awards
  • Established
does the sun have any affect on this stuff? should i not let direct sunlight hit my chest after i put it on?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
if you have access to either of liquid clenbuterol, rasberry ketones or capsacin powder, try adding it for increased effect.
How are you adding Liquid Clen? Are you administrating it oraly, or mixing it with the gel??? The reason why I ask, is I am currently taking Liquid Clen and was thinking of trying Lipoderm.

Anybody make their own transdermal gel?

I know awhile back the late Dan Duchaine said mix yohimbine with Bengay?

sean taylor

sean taylor

Awards
  • Established
How are you adding Liquid Clen? Are you administrating it oraly, or mixing it with the gel??? The reason why I ask, is I am currently taking Liquid Clen and was thinking of trying Lipoderm.

Anybody make their own transdermal gel?

I know awhile back the late Dan Duchaine said mix yohimbine with Bengay?
Just pour the clen in...I use both clen and cap with my lipo...

Remeber, this stuff does not make it go away, just sorta "breaks it down" and you have to cardio it off still. I find after 2 weeks my mid section gets alot more "squishier" and feels more liquid-like. After that starts I up my cardio and all is good..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Just pour the clen in...I use both clen and cap with my lipo...

Remeber, this stuff does not make it go away, just sorta "breaks it down" and you have to cardio it off still. I find after 2 weeks my mid section gets alot more "squishier" and feels more liquid-like. After that starts I up my cardio and all is good..
Cool, I am doing HIIT, and my workouts geared towards fat loss.

Anglphoenix

Awards
ok here goes,

for BEST effect, apply after a shower.
ofcourse thats not always possible so try to wipe off the area's with some 3% hydrogen peroxide.
this will get rid of all the dead skin cells and clear up any germs.
wait a minute then apply lipoderm.

make sure you shake the hell out of it, those sparkly things are the yohimbine.

and remember, this works best when on a calory defecit, the products liberates fatty acids pretty well, but you need to be in a deficit so your body uses them and doesnt redeposit them.

have fun
Where are you buying liquid clen? And how much would you add to Lipoderm?