Pal Reset Ad Testers Apply Within!!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Introducing Palo Alto Labs: Reset AD

RE-Stim your Stimulant

You spend twelve stressful hours a day at work, you bust your ass in the gym each and every night, you've got a wife that constantly gives you a hard time and you never seem to sleep enough. Face it, you're flat worn out from all the stress, and the only thing that keeps you going are the energy drinks and the fat burners that you're constantly throwing down. Like millions of others around you, you are suffering from Adrenal Fatigue, a chronic condition brought about by long periods of intense exposure to stress, sleep deprivation and overuse of stimulants.

Introducing Reset-A.D., the first of its kind supplement, designed specifically to resensitize your adrenal system to stimulants while helping to improve overall adrenal function and aid in the alleviation of fatigue, weight gain and muscle weakness brought about due to the over-exertion of our adrenal system. Reset-A.D. has been formulated to offer needed support to the over-taxed adrenal gland and provide your body with many of the missing adrenal hormones that are no longer being adequately produced.

What you've probably also noticed is that the stimulants that you've been throwing down, just don't have the same kick anymore. All those preworkout powders and fatburners and energy drinks you take just to get you pumped for your workout, and they just don't seem to be cutting it anymore. You even wonder if the formula of your favorite product has been changed without you knowing. The formula hasn't been changed in most cases, you've just become DESENSITIZED to the effects of stimulants because of poor adrenal function.

Reset-A.D. is NOT a stimulant, and has NOT been designed to replace any of the stimulant products in your arsenal. It has been specifically formulated to work in close concert with your preworkout and fatburning products as a stimulant facilator in order to give you the maximum perfomance boost in your workouts and throughout the rest of your day.

Symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue:
  • Morning Fatigue. Not seeming to "wake up" until 10am even though you've been up for 3 hours.
  • Middle of the Afternoon "Low"
  • Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
  • Burst of Energy around 6pm
  • Sleepiness around 9pm, but a "Second Energy Burst" around 11pm till 1am.
  • Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy
  • Muscular Weakness and declining endurance
  • Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it
  • Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep
The Adrenal Glands

The adrenal system is exclusively responsible for how the human body copes with and responds to all forms of stress, whether physical, psychological or emotional through the production and release of complex hormones that regulate the storage and production of energy, muscle tone and heart rate. The adrenals produce many extremely important, but often overlooked hormones such as adrenaline, norepinephrine, cortisone aldosterone.

We live in a society in which we are constantly inundated by psychological and physical stress factors. These stress factors come at us in the form of Job Stress, relationship stress, increasingly longer work hours and overuse of stimulants such as caffeine and ephedra. Unlike our predecessors of the previous centuries, today?s American never takes a break and just relaxes. We work long hours, have increasingly greater financial responsibilities, sleep less and generally just beat the living hell out of bodies on a consistent basis.

Over time, the beating that our body takes from stress factors, begins to take a very noticeable toll on the normal function of our adrenal glands. Our adrenal glands that have always provided us with an adequate defense against outside stress no longer have the ability to function at 100% due to being overtaxed on a non-stop basis. Energy regulating hormones that are necessary for us to enjoy life, work like days and just function on a normal schedule are no longer able to be produced by the adrenal glands in the same quantity as before. The reduction in these energy controlling hormones causes fatigue to set in. In order to compensate for this fatigue, the average person increases their daily intake of stimulants. As adrenal function continues to decline, the average person becomes less and less sensitive to stimulants and other energy boosting products.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
Pantothenic Acid: 500mg
Bovine Adrenal Tissue: 175mg
Schizandra: 100mg
Licorice Root: 50mg
Pregnenolone: 25mg

Other Ingredients:
Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, White Rice Flour, FDC Yellow 5081

Directions:
Take 1 capsule in the morning and 1 capsule in the afternoon. For extreme adrenal fatigue, take a maximum of 1 capsule 3 times a day

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]You MUST meet the following Criteria:[/size]

If you are interested in being a sponsored tester for Reset AD, please take the following into consideration:

First:
Testers will be given 2 bottles of Reset AD...This amounts to a 60 day supply. If you don't think you can maintain a quality log for 60 days (updated minimum of 3+ times per week), or you have any other situation in your life that is possible to hinder your log, I politely ask you to sit this one out. Ask any of the experienced members on the forum, a 60 day log is a commitment.

Second:
Persons with past detailed logs (regardless of manufacturer) will have first priority. We will also strongly consider anyone who has logged a PAL product in the past here or elsewhere.

Third:
You must post the application in this forum thread. Emails/PM/IM applications will be deleted/ignored

[size=+2]Application[/size]
You MUST Post this ENTIRE Application from the NEXT line down and post it within this Thread.

Height:
Current Weight:
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):

Current Training Schedule (detailed please):
Cardio Schedule:
Current Diet and macros:
Current Daily water intake:

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each:
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when?

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above):
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):
What would you be taking DURING your Log?;

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD:

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience?
How Long have you experienced these symptoms?
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week?
How many hours do you sleep per night?
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol):
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is?
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down?

Neither of the following will necessarily null your application:
Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:

Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)?

Other Logs (post links):

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums :)

----END of APP
If you have questions, EMAIL me [email protected] or IM me on AIM @ Mrmojorisin05

By applying to Log Palo Alto Labs' Reset AD, you agree to the terms of the log and are older than 18 years of age

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Sex:Hell yeah!!!! oh, what gender: Male

Height:5’9”
Current Weight:Last scale weight 187
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): between an EndoMorph and a Mesomorph

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):Drop body fat in single digits
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Add 10-15lbs LBM

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): Lactate Induced training to speed metabolism, preserve muscle, burn fat, and gain LBM and strength.
Day 1: Low Rep strength training short rest
Day 3: High Rep short rest
Day 5: Endurance –Circuits, durations 1 rep sets etc.
Cardio Schedule: Day 2: HIIT 16 min
Day 4: HIIT 18 min
Day 6: HIIT 20 min
Current Diet and macros: 2475kcal – 292.5g protein – 65g carbs – 115g fat
Current Daily water intake: enough so my pee don’t stink, and then some…

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: currently 50mcg Clenbuterol, Chaos 1 serving, and occasional Spike Shooter
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? Wow, what I can remember:
AMP started taking 4 caps
Hot Rox Extreme, 4 caps
Stimulant X 4 caps
Spike 2-4 caps
Spike Shooter 1-3 cans
Armageddon 3 scoops
NO Shotgun 1 serving
Redline Syrup 1 serving
Redline RTD 1 can every other day for the last two weeks before HIIT
VasoXplode

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above):The NHA Stack, Alpha Male, Lean Extreme, PowerFULL, Super Cissus, TNA, Glucophase XR, Surge, Carbolin-19, Poseidon, Reset AD, Beta-7, Xtend, Retain, Heat Stak, Anabolic Pump, Power Drive, Muscle Milk (Lite, OG, and RTD), Metabolic Drive, Surge, Evolution 10, ZMA, MACA, Flameout, Myo-D, GlycerGrow, Purple Wraath, MAX CLA, Forza-T.
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):Xtend, NHA Stack, Poseidon
What would you be taking DURING your Log?; PowerFULL, Super Cissus, Chaos, Clenbuterol, Multi Vitamin, Lean Extreme, Xtend, Poseidon

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: Stimulant junkie, which has made me very tolerant to stimulants. Intense workouts, and very stress full job with contract work to pay off student loans, oh and I have a fiancé I’ve been engaged with for 5+ years. Feeling the stress from her about not being married yet…

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? If I don’t take my stims in the morning I won’t wake up. I crash in the mid-afternoon
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? Off and on for the past few years, depending on my stress level
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? Work 50-60 hours per week sometimes more
How many hours do you sleep per night? 5-6
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): None, I am xStraight Edgex
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? 7
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? For the next 5 weeks I am still cutting, then I will take 5 weeks off and start again.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs? No
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? No

Other Logs (post links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/63223-cutting-supplement-meal.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums Yes

Last edited:
BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Let's see, I take stims and go to sleep.

I am currently running a Clen cycle.

But on the plus side, I started my Rest AD cycle.

If I qualify I would like to do some testing...
Sounds like your qualified to me! Fill out an appliction!!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Looks like an exciting product guys! ;)

Workin

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Sex:M

Height:5'11
Current Weight:215
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):mesmomorph

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Get down to 8% B/F and have Abs of steel.Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Get to 225 and be all muscle without cycling.Current Training Schedule (detailed please):4 days of Submission wrestling, Judo, and Kickboxing. 3 Days of Heavy Lifting.Cardio Schedule: Jogging every morning
Current Diet and macros: Healthy whole foods, gradually lowing my carbs.Current Daily water intake: 1 and 1/2 gallons a day.

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: I sampled RPM recently and am going to start Lipotrophin-AM. R4W
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? Amp-Full dosage Daily,5months ago. StimX-Full Doage Daily, 3 months ago. SPEED w/ Cyclicone-Full dosage,4-5 months ago. GO!-Full dosage workout days,2 months ago. FocusXT-Full dosage,Everyother day, 4 months ago.X-Force(full dosage) 6 months ago. Took Clen 20,40,60(Ramp Up/Down)6months ago, & albuterol for a week(dosage forgotten) +Energy drinks and lots of coke.(THE SODA) {I was stacking products like stim-x and X-force.}
Primal EAA (1091 grams)
Cinnulin PF (60 caps)
Regeneration (90 softgels)
Yellow nEuphoria (90 capsules)
N'Gorge (240 caps)
5HTP (120caps/100mg)
Liver Detoxifier & Regenerator (90 caps)
Curcumin (60 caps)
Phosphatidyl Serine (60 caps)
Anabolic Pump (90+ caps)
Super Antioxidants (120 caps)
Super Cissus Rx (90+ caps)
Clear Edge (120 caps)
Air Defense (90 vcaps)
Anagen
Fenotest
Veggie Carotenoids (120 Vcaps)
Probiotic Defense Powder (3 oz.)
Raspberry Ketones (50 grams)
Grub On (60 servings)
Bulk PowerFULL (100 gm)
Liver Longer (60 tabs)
Chaos (30 Servings)
Trione (90 caps)
Alpha Drive XL (90 caps)
SAMe (60 Tabs)
Adrenal Support (1 oz)
Super EPA-240 caps (240 softgels)
Animal Flex (44 Pack)
Cycle Support (60 Servings)
Mass FX (120 caps)
Muscle Milk (2.48 lb)
BSL Whey
BSL Fish Oil
Bulk CG
Wellements (Costco) Whey
BSL Go
Pyoto green foods
Spirilina
After Max
NOS Precursor (120 Tabs)
Ether 2010 (120 tabs)
Diesel Test 2010 (120 tabs)
Trib Test (40 tabs)
Raw Test (40 tabs)
Rize 2 (12 caps)
Bulk Resveratrol
Garden of Life- (Perfect Food) Super Green Formula
Isogainer
Glyergrow
Bulk Taurine
Colostrum
Vit C
Garlic
Bulk Powerfull
Xtend
Posiden
Broccology
Nuero-Balance
Rem-
X-dream

One a day-Mens Multivitamin
Nos-Deseil(almost gone)
CEE-Desiel(almost gone)
MassFX
BULK PEA
Clear Edge
K-R-ALA

Activite Sport
Lipotrophin-AM
KWICK KARB™
Ashwagandha
Poseidon
By Nimbus Nutrition
Lipidex
By SAN
Broccology
IGF-2
Lipotrophin-PM
Osteobolin-C
Green Magnitude
Steel Edge
IntraXcell
Purple Wraath
Whey Protein
Mass FX

I worked graveyard for over a year and due to school got very little sleep during the day. Which usually ment for me using a heavy amount of supplements to stay up during the week. During the weekends I would crash in hard way and then start all over again. I feel I am perfect because of the amount and duration of time that I was using stimulants, even now, I still believe I am suffering from the aftermath of the stimulant abuse. Also I have alot to prove as far as logs go, at the bottem you will see my -OWN-Nonsponsered-LOG- that didn't fair to well due to computer problems. Anyhow for some reason that has branded me on this website in some circles? But if you do a check of my posts you will see I have added alot to this site since joinning a Year ago to this month. I ask you to take a moment and review my previous posts and take everything into consideration. I will bring you a great log, with at least 3 posts per week.
-Mild Depression, and Lack of Energy
-Morning Fatigue.
-Mid afternoon Fatigue
-Some days, I feel really cloudy headed
-Burst of Energy around 6pm
-Burst of Energy around 9 pm and it dosn't allow me to get a wink til about 3ish. Thats why I'm up now, when i should be sleeping.

-

About 3 months after starting my old graveyard job.

55ish
5-9
(Depending on if I can fall asleep or sleep in the next day)
N/A
6ish
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? Push it up a notch!.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) Provigil
Recreational drugs:?:N/A
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? N/A

Other Logs (post links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/58757-mass-tabs-mega.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums *(YES)

Very good standing on another major board, and have accounts on other boards with less posts.

Thanks For Considering ME

Dr liftalot

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to stop taking stims or just take this with them?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sex: M

Height: 6ft3
Current Weight: 205
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):Ecto-Meso

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):Gain Strength, have visual abs
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): To get as muscular and ripped as I want anabolic-free

First off Im good enough that I design my own training routine to what me thinks what I want my bodies results. Almost every exercise I do 4-6 reps. When I get to 6 reps the weigh goes up. I also Do Deadlifts on seperate days or may include them depending on the day. Recently been doing Deads alone because they seem to take a lot out of me, esp when pulling your PR.

Current training routine
Shoulders, Traps
Wg Upright rows 4 sets
Behind the back cables 3 sets
front db raises 3 sets
behind the back shrugs 2-3 sets
Calves, Hams, Quads
Dc calve training seated calve
SlDL 3 sets
ghm 3 sets
Front squat 3 sets
Leg extentions 3 sets
Biceps, forarms abs
Preacher machine 3 sets
concentrion curls 3 sets
hammer curls 3 sets
wrist curls(full rom) 4 sets
lying hip thrust 3 sets
knee raises 3 sets
hanging leg raise 3 sets
Chest, triceps
Incline Db press 3 sets
Flat BP 3 sets
cable crossovers or pull overs 3 sets
Kickback 3 sets
Lying tri extentions(cgcurl bar) 3 sets
Heavy DB tri extention one set
Back and rear delts(everything is 3 sets for back and rear delts)
Chinups
T bar rows
one arm cable row
Then I hang from the chinup bar with as much weight as I can for an ultimate stretch.
chest on incline rear dlet riases
incline cable rear delts

Cardio Schedule: 10-15 minutes after weight training. sometimes higher like 7.0, sometimes lower like 4.5. I usually put the treadmill on incline at least 7 -all the way up to 15. somedays I do an Intense cardio session alone.

Current Diet and macros: 2,500 cals. Morning lower carb. Postraining more carbs ..end of day lower carb. Ill manipulate fat for carbs when appropiate. protein up, etc

Current Daily water intake: One to One and a half gallons

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: Fubar sample packs did one cap today but seemed a bit strong.day before Smash, Ive been doing my sample packs.

Ast Dymatise all last summer a few bottles
Biotest spike --fall 06
Apllied Nutriueticals spring 07
Various Samples, Smash, Fubar,Animal

Cee
Creatine Mono
Creatine Gluc
Size on(sample)
Purple Wrath (sample)
Superpump250 (sample)
Nps Nac
NPs Taurine
Iso-100 Protein powder
Np's Beta Alanine
Kilosports Gaba
Np's Phenibut
GNC Melatonin
Ast Multipro 32x
Nows Adam
Vit C
Glucosamine
Naicin
b-complex
Saw Palmetto

Nows Adam
Vit C
Beta Alanine
Creatine Micronized mono
Taurine
Nac
Iso-100 protein powder
Glutamine, when I feel my immune system needs it
Melatonin

What would you be taking DURING your Log?; DS Melting point

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: I want to see if it works, how I feel, and if it does in fact work like it claims.

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? Well i just took a week break from Caffiene use from over a month of using it because mt Adendrals were wearing thin. After Prolonged Stim use feel burnt out. Ive been using sample packs this week but would like to just take a nice stim-free break. with this product it gives me a reason. Make sense?

How Long have you experienced these symptoms? After three months of ast's dymatise.

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? forty hours of work per week

How many hours do you sleep per night? eight

How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): Na

Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? 6

Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? Maintain and even increase activity.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? Broke my foot skateboarding when I was seventeen.

Other Logs (post links): http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/48312-my-quest-sixpack-6.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums Yes

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Do you have to stop taking stims or just take this with them?
Hopefully we can find people to do both. Have a few people take it with stims and a few without.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Applications look good boys.....keep em coming!!!!:bb3:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
[size=+1]Thanks Everyone for taking the time to fill out the thorough application.. keep the applications coming. We will pick testers on Monday[/size]

Reset AD is a supplement for a complicated matter, this is why PAL needs a little more information than on a normal supplement log. Thanks guys for taking the time to be thorough.. the more information the better!
dave

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex: No Thanks.... I mean.... Male

Height: 5'8"
Current Weight: 174.5 lbs
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Endo

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Currently Cutting for a comp June 3rd.
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):Gain about 10lbs LBM

Cardio Schedule:
Tuesday: Various activities (usually HIIT on treadmill or swimming)
Thursday: HIIT on the treadmill
Saturday: Sprints
Sunday: Long Jog
Current Diet and macros: 15/80/5 fats:proteins:carbs (ketogenic diet). Will prob change to 20/40/40 after June 3rd
Current Daily water intake: 1-2 Gallons

Chocamine- 3g
Ephedrine HCl: 25-50mg
Yohimbine HCl: 10-20mg
The above. Since April. Prior to that, I'd have a cup of tea in the morning and afternoon.
HAVOC
Superdrol
Pheraplex
Mega-TRN
Nettle Root
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
B-Complex
Zinc
Fish Oil
Milk Thistle
Sesamin
TTA
Formestane
DHEA
Creatine Monohydrate
Creatine Ethyl Ester
BCAA's
Whey Protein Blend
Vitamin C
Milk Thistle
Vitamin E
B-Complex
Zinc
Fish Oil
Sesamin
TTA
BCAA's
Whey Protein Blend

Superdrol
Pheraplex
Methoxy-TST
Vitamin C
B-Complex
Milk Thistle
Lecithin
Sesamin
Chocamine
Creatine Monohydrate
Beta Alanine
BCAA's
Whey Protein Blend
Over a short period of time, by stimulant tolerance has more than tripled.

Tired in the afternoons
Lack of focus
Not wanting to get up in the morning
Not tired in the evenings

About a month
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 40 hours
How many hours do you sleep per night? 7
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): I'll have a drink once every blue moon (usually on special occasions).
Present lifestyle
Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?: No drug interactions
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)? No medical conditions.

Other Logs (post links):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/57994-thesinners-f-k.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/60012-repent-ye-sinner.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums
It's doable.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sex:Male

Height:5'9''
Current Weight: 226
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Endo

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):
Feel better overall without having to resort to stims and nootropics. Lose 20 pounds of fat, while mainting as much muscle as possible. And get Mr.winky to work right again.
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):
To look like Workin from Nimbus! And also to be and feel as healthy as I can.

Mon-Legs & Abs
Tue- OFF
Wed- Chest & Tri's
Thur-OFF
Fri- Back & Bi's
Sat- Shoulders & Traps.
Sun-OFF
Training for around 9-12 reps, 3-4 sets each exercise, 3 exercises per bodypart.
Cardio Schedule:
Mon- Cardio AM on empty stomach, then again at 7pm after weights.
Tue- Cardio AM on an epmty stomach.
Wed-AM cardio, then again at 7 after workout.
Thur- OFF,
Fri- AM cario, then again at 7 after workout.
Sat- At 12pm after workout.
Sun- OFF
Current Diet and macros:
2 days at 10c/50p/40f, 2 days at 20c/50p/30f, 1 day at 40c/50p/10f. Then I just repeat. Carb cycling.
1.5-2 gallons.

NONE, wanted to take a break from stims because I am completly burnt out. I would like to hurry the proccess up with Reset AD!
Pure Ephedra (100mg/day), Yohimbine(20mg/Day), Yellow Jacket (3 pills/day), Stimulant X (3 pills/day), AMP (3 pills/day), Ultimate Orange (1 packet per week), Speed Stack (1/Daily), Adrenaline Stack (1/Daily), Rock Star (1/Daily), Clen (100 mg/day), Albuterol (16mg/day), Hydroxycut (original)(9/day), SMASH (1 serving/day), cAMPholic(4/day), Neurostim (9/Day), Lipotopin AM (6/day), Lipotropin PM (3 at bed time).

DCP, PP, superdrol, Fish Oil, Melting Point, BCAA's, Green Tea Powder, AP, PowerFULL, Cissus RX, CoQ10, Multi, Protein, Sesathin, 5-HTP, Rebound XT, Retain, Nolva, VIagra, Cialis.
NONE
What would you be taking DURING your Log?
RPM & IGF 2 from AN, and Fish Oils.

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: Because I am 25 years old and I feel like I am 50. Getting up in the morning is the worst part of my day, and I have to drag through cardio half asleep. I am tired all day, having ringing head aches all day, neck is bothering me. I hate to admit this, but my sex life sucks because I can't get it up as much anymore, and it definetly not as hard ( I should be picked just for admiting this!). My drive isn't the same either, don't really want it as much. I think its because by the time I get home from work and my workout, all I want to do is sleep. Basically guys, without a preworkout supplement, I feel like SHHHIIIIIT. And no stims do anything for me anymore, not even 200 mg ephedra :(

ALL OF THEM!
For about 4 months now.
20 hrs/week school, 4 hrs/week HW, 40 hrs/week work.
6-8
NONE
I have to maintain, I have school for another month, then finals.

NONE
NONE

Other Logs (post links):
SMASH Log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62631-time-get-smashed.html

DCP Log- http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/56429-1st-damage-control.html

Targex Log- "TheMyth Does Targex" Testing Log - Mind and Muscle Forums and Final Targex Review - Mind and Muscle Forums

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums
YES of course!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Also, one more thing..... Please put in your log if you are willing to stop using stims for the duration of your log or not. And if not, what stims you will be using during your log. Thanks guys!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it would be more eefective to not use stims, correct? As such, I would keep my stims to just drinking green tea, if ot anything.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Would using a lighter stim like Lipotrophin-AM during the log be a No-No??

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established

Height:5'9Current Weight:190
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):mesmo
Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days):lean out for summer
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+):gain 10 lbs

Cardio Schedule:4 times per week 20-30 min per session usually on the elliptical or I go on a short run (3 miles)Current Diet and macros:Med Carb/High protein/High unsaturated fat (I love almonds and olive oil)Current Daily water intake:1.5-2.5 gallons ED

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: White Flood - 2 scoops
coffee-~3cups
NO Explode-3-4 scoops prior to workout (lots of caffeine) I did that for about 5 months straight.
Yohimbine HCL-last 60 days~15mg ED
No Doze-400 Mg-last 60 days with the Yohimbine
Energy drinks [/COLOR usually 1 ED for the last year=~400mgs caffeine
Coffee-3 cups ED for the last year

Havoc,phera plex,tribulus,fenugreek,Jungle Warfare,AX post cycle therapy,White Flood,Alpha Drive XL,Avena Sativa,Maca,Horny Goat Weed,Super Pump 250,LJ100,BCAA,ZMA,Bulk Powerfull,Bulk CEE,Bulk Citraline Malate,Bulk AEE,6-OXO,Mega Zol,Mega TRN,Milk thistle, ALA, ALCAR,PCAR,Phenibut,Piractem,Choline Citrate,E-form,Topical ATD,DHEA,GABA
White Flood
Bulk Cissus

White Flood
Bulk Cissus
I will also be testing the new product from USP Labs
Caffeine

I've had a high caffeine intake since I was a kid. I first started using ECA when I was 16 haven't use that in about 6 years, but I don't think my adrenals ever recovered and I cant give up my caffeine.

Middle of the Afternoon "Low". Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
Burst of Energy around PM
Sleepiness around PM, but a "Second Energy Burst" around PM till AM.
Mild Depression, Decreased Sex Drive and Lack of Energy
Weight gain, with extreme difficulty in losing it
Unrelaxing or Unfulfilling Sleep

How Long have you experienced these symptoms? most of the for about 5yrsHow many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? Work=40hours School=16hours
How many hours do you sleep per night?~5
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol):noneOut of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is?7
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? Maintain

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) /
Clomid
Toremifene

Recreational drugs:?: none
Varicocele surgery about 2 months ago

Other Logs (post links):

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please don't name other forums yes

----END of APP
If you have questions, EMAIL me [email protected] or IM me on AIM @ Mrmojorisin05

By applying to Log Palo Alto Labs' Reset AD, you agree to the terms of the log and are older than 18 years of age

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i went out on a faithfull limb and already bought 2 bottles :)
but ill do the log aswellm do you still need the same info?

ill also be testing this during the next 60 days with a multitude of different stims.

some legal, some not :run:

i have high hopes for this...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Would using a lighter stim like Lipotrophin-AM during the log be a No-No??
Not necessarily, we're looking for a few testers who will limit their stimulant intake or completely avoid stims....and a few to use Reset in conjunction with their stims.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Ok so i went out on a faithfull limb and already bought 2 bottles :)
but ill do the log aswellm do you still need the same info?

ill also be testing this during the next 60 days with a multitude of different stims.

some legal, some not :run:

i have high hopes for this...
Nope, no need to fill out an out if you bought it already :)

I will definately be following along with your log though, and if you need anything just let me know.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male

Height: 6'0"
Current Weight: 185
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): endo 8.4% BF

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): gain 3lbs of muscle
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): get down to 7% for a bodybuilding contest

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): Sun: legs, Mon: Chest/Traps, Tue: Tri's/Bis, Wed: off, Thur: Back/shoulders, Fri: Chest, Sat: off, Sun: Legs (detailed workouts are in my previous threads)
Cardio Schedule: M-F track and field practice or outside 2 mile run.
Current Diet and macros: 4-7meals a day intake of 300 grams a day
Current Daily water intake: 2 gallons a day

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: Multivitamin, protein 5 servings a day, creatine mono. 5 grams a day.
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? Leviathan samples, Stimulant-X (3 capsules a day in aug 2006)

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above): No Xplode, Cellmass, Activate, HyperTEST, Size-on, super pump 250, halodrol 50, superdrol, axis HT, ON whey protein, amped, bad ass mass, Jungle warfare.
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above): ON whey, creatine mono.
What would you be taking DURING your Log?; Same; ON whey, multi-vitamin and creatine.

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD:I am a very strong college athlete, always training. I always work as hard as possible. I plan on doing bodybuilding contest in a natural divison. I give accurate logs and have done previous logs.

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? attend classes, and do hw 20 per week and no job.
How many hours do you sleep per night? 9hrs a day
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): none
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? 4
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? slow down that school is over now.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?:none
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)?none

Other Logs (post links):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62634-time-get-jacked.html

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums: yes

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could do either or. Take a break off stims or do Stim X and this.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Sex: Male

Height: 5'9"
Current Weight: 208 11-13%bf
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): meso/endo

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Gain primarily strength, moderate size increase.
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): 215lbs 8-9%bf (or less!) with super strength!

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): Building the Perfect Beast Naturally - Hard-Core Optimal AR Activity training protocols.
Cardio Schedule: 2 days a week 30 min low/high intensity interval training.
Current Diet and macros: shootin for 3500 cals 50p/30c/20f
Current Daily water intake: lots 2 gals +

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: Stim x (1-3daily), AMP (2 caps), basic cuts(1-2) not all of these on the same day!
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? caffeine(200mg 1-2xdaily), Focus XT(1 serving), Xforce(2-3capsules), Levithan samples (2 twice a day), Smash sample( one serving)

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above):MassFX, E-bol, Nettle root, ATD, retain, DieselTest 2010, ALCAR, vitamins, probiotics, zinc, Purple Wraath, GlycerGrow, GreenMAG, Leucine, choline,Alpha Drive
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above):Junglewarfare, Powerfull, Cissus, ATD, starting retain2, AP, GreenMAG, occasionally some GAKIC i got for 60% off.
What would you be taking DURING your Log?; Same - depends on when the Reset Ad arrived. Maybe some BAM by the time it gets here..?

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: Primary reason- i feel i suffer from adrenal fatigue.
I am willing to keep a detailed and unbiased log, also im not an affiliate of any supplement company(no hatin or ass kissin).
Im serious about my training and supplementation not to mention diet. I love trying new supplements if you cant already tell!

Morning grogginess, low energy levels when not taking stims--I dont feel as functional/productive if i dont take my stims 1-2 times daily. Burst of energy around 6pm. mild depression. I love naps!
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? Last 8-10 wks.
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 30-36 hrs work a week.
How many hours do you sleep per night? 6-9 hrs
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): none- maybe for a special occasion- birthday, etc..
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? 4-5
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? maintain -may get more stressful when school starts in september.

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription): no
Recreational drugs:?: no
Broke my leg 9 months ago/ torn PCL thats it!
Other Logs (post links):

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums yes

Thanks,
Soma:thumbsup:

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good luck testers. I purchased some of this today.

nix2k2

Awards
Been lingering here for weeks, first time posting. From the moment I read about Reset AD, I thought this is for me. Thanks for consideration.
Sex:Male

Height:5’8”
Current Weight:175
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo):meso

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Decrease body fat to 10%, gain LBM
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): 7-8% BF, 6-pack, shoulder and arm development

Current Training Schedule (detailed please): 6 days total per week. 3 heavy lift days, 3 met-con type lifting days. Heavy days comprised of a combo of the following: Squats (Front, Back, Overhead), Dead-Lifts, Cleans, C & J, Snatch, Shoulders (press, push press, posh jerk). Met-Con days focus on intense interval training. High rep continuous sets combining Olympic style lifts, pull-ups, dips, gymnastic ring-work, sprinting, medicine ball
Cardio Schedule: Running 20-30 minutes 6 days week, a combination of low intensity, steady state, and longer intervals (1-2 minutes)
Current Diet and macros: Whole foods, little to no wheat, fruit, nuts, oats, eggs, meat, berries, coffee, coffee, coffee
Current Daily water intake: 150+ ounces is a low guess

Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? Ephederine (via vasopro) 150 mg day: 5/06 – 10/06, Hot-Rox 3/06 – 5/06 2-2x day, lots of energy drinks: 3 low cab monsters or Kronik daily from 5/06 – 1/07, Adderall XR 60mg daily (prescribed) 9/06 – present (I’ve laid off most stimulant based sups since I started this)

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above): ZMA, Glutamine, Whey Protein, Cassein Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil
Supplements You Currently Take (Do NOT include stimulants listed above): ZMA, Glutamine, Whey Protein, Cassein Protein, Creatine, Fish Oil
What would you be taking DURING your Log?: IGF-2, RPM (when it comes out soon), ZMA, Protein, Neovar, Fish Oil

Reasons why you are an ideal candidate for RESET AD: Constant use of stimulants for the past 4 years in various forms, hectic and stressful work environment 50-60 hour weeks for the last year straight, wife and 2 small children that means never slow down, burned out

What symptoms of Adrenal Fatigue do you experience? Morning fatigue, afternoon crash, night owl (most productive between 7pm and 1am), mild depression
How Long have you experienced these symptoms? Last Several Years
How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 55-60
How many hours do you sleep per night? 4-6
How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): 4 drinks/ week
Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? 8.5
Do you plan to maintain your present lifestyle during the log or slow down? Slowing down is difficult – lots to do and not enough time to do it

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?: Adderall XR (~60 mg daily, this will go down with the addition of RPM)
Injuries, Medical complications (past and present)?None

Other Logs (post links): None, new here

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums: Yes

Thanks
Eric
[email protected]

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
I think ill fill this up just to be complete and easy to compare to other testers if needed. cool?

Sex: male

Height: 191cm
Current Weight: 88KG
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): mostly ecto

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): loose the last of my belly fat(they are showing so :) ) and maintain or increase muscle mass
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): maintain abs and increase muscle mass. weight dont matter as long as i look good and symmetrical

3 to 4 days per week at gym(soon changing to 2 days on 2 days off when pulsing with SD/PP)
muscle groups trained:
1) Chest - ABS
2) biceps - flexors and branchis - ABS
3) shoulders - traps
4) back - Lats
5) Legs - triceps - ABS
Cardio Schedule: NONE at all
Current Diet and macros: 60% protein, 25%fat, 15% carbs (yup, minimum carbs if any)
Current Daily water intake: 1-2 gallons not including water in shakes

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each: i cycle between these: adipokinetix, ECAY, NCYA, syntrax Fyre, stim-x, trying out x-force soon. usually only one pill morning and 1 before workout
Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? as above, also some mdma, meth and speed on very very rare occasions.(maybe twice in last 6 months, and yes that is considered excellent considering current availability :run: )

superdrol - pheraplex - m4-ohn - BSL nitrojet - AI's cycle support - powerfull - cissus - yellow n-uforia - phenibut - leviathan sample - cmi fire sample - absolved - REM-3G
multivitamin - fish oil - camphibolic - now enzymes - NOW pro-biotics - retain - DCP - sesathin - whey protein - rebound xt/reloaded - activate - anabolic pump - lipoderm ultra.
most likely it will be during my pulse, SO stims will be kept at minimum, 1 dose before gym(if needed), powerfull, TNA, rebound reloaded, sesathin - now enzymes - multivitamin - REM-3G.
AP and DCP i have not decided but prob not..
cause ive already bought it ;-)
sometimes experience fatigue for no reason and at any time, also sometimes stims dont even work(but i push through the gym!) i.e. no rush from ephedrin! - also quality of sleep is affected(helped by REM-3g) but hoping to get it back on track naturally
a few years, probably started 5 years ago when my stim use was over the top.
work : 40 hours/week
6.5 to 7.5 hours
since january none, but that changes if there is an occasion(rare, but when i do ill have 3 or 4 vodka/orage with a pinch of redbull)
difficult to say, realistically my life is at level 4 but i feel its 7 to 8 most times(most likely from stim use)
my current lifestyle is heavensent compared to previous one, so yup :)

no rec drugs untill july, no meds at all(i hate antibiotics nowadays)
not much aside from a not fully healed left wrist
Other Logs (post links):
mostly cycles:
but this is more specific product log
Testing RR for pct - bloodwork+

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums :)
yes

damn, that was looong :cheers:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Buckeye, there's no way I could live up to the standards, BUT I hope to be trying Reset-AD here within a few weeks, and I'll be posting at minimum a short review on it!

Looks Awesome, Man!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Buckeye, there's no way I could live up to the standards, BUT I hope to be trying Reset-AD here within a few weeks, and I'll be posting at minimum a short review on it!

Looks Awesome, Man!!!
I am going to apply- seriously- the way my schedule and training are, I could use some!!!:thumbsup:

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I am going to apply- seriously- the way my schedule and training are, I could use some!!!:thumbsup:
Awesome! I just requested some RPM...and I can't wait to try it!

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established

Looks Awesome, Man!!!
Thats alright man, don't sweat it. I look forward to your review, and hope you like it. If you need anything, you know who to ask ;)

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not applying for this but i was just going to say that i'm going to pick up 3 bottles and run it at the max dose for 60 days and give my thoughts on it as i'm experiences most of the symptoms of suppressed adrenals.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I'm not applying for this but i was just going to say that i'm going to pick up 3 bottles and run it at the max dose for 60 days and give my thoughts on it as i'm experiences most of the symptoms of suppressed adrenals.
Sounds great CHAPS...thanks for the support, and looking forward to your feedback!!

john

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sex: yes please!! (j/k male)

Height: 6'3"
Current Weight: 205
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): ecto/meso

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): To either stay at the weight I am at, or even lose a little more weight, and continue to gain strength
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+)
: To stay around my current weight or even lose some, but gain strength

Monday: Full track and field workout- build-ups, drills, plylos, 5-6 harness pulls, block starts, 5-6 timed 30-120m sprints, ab and core work approx. 2 hrs. long

Tues: Weight training: squats, cleans, step-ups, med ball throw, jump circuit, jump rope, some upper body work (minimal and mostly ballistic); 4-6 30m sprints post-workout 2 hrs.

Wed. Full track and field workout, drills, plylos, blocks, steps, group work (racing 4 other dudes in the 60m), reaction drills- football practice or shoot ball on wed. evening 2 hrs.

Thurs: Weight training: squats, deads, cleans, ab work, basketball or sprints after practice 2 hrs.

Fri: depending on if I have a meet on Sat.- easier day- some drills and sprints, form and ab work, blocks 2 hrs.

Sat: football practice if I don't have a meet or an AN demo or bb show

Cardio Schedule: None, don't need it b/c I am so active- walk my dogs 40 min. 6 am every morning :)

Current Diet and macros: high protein, med. fat, med. carbs, semi-clean- high fiber- about a 40 protein-40 carbs-20 fat

Current Daily water intake: not enough 50-80 oz.- forget to drink it much

Products with Stimulants you CURRENTLY take AND dose of each[/B]: RPM 4 caps a day; Provigil for ADHD (good stuff)

Products with Stimulants you have taken (past 365 days) and dose and when? RPM 4 capsules/day, various concoctions I have made up in our lab @ AN, caffeine in the form of Monsters and Red Bulls (been doing away with these)

Supplements You Have Taken Past 365 Days(do NOT include those listed above): Osteobolin-C, NeoVar, Lipo-PM, IGF-2, Lipo-AM; Powerfull, Cissus-Rx, Tribulus, BCAA, Whey Protein

RPM, Osteo-C, Lipo-PM, NeoVar

I run my own company, and also play semi-pro football and run track against guys who are all 10 years younger than me :) Plus, I have had my own lab with 2 different companies in the industry, and have had unlimited access to enormous amounts of stimulants over the last 3-4 years- and have done a TON of "trial-and-error" type experimentation on myself as far as blends, etc.- so I have tried just about everything you can think of!!!!

Afternoon tiredness, but only when I work out too hard and don't eat correctly and don't take in enough cals (can be an issue), otherwise, not that much...

Comes and goes- last 2 years...

How many hours a week do you work? Attend classes/ HW per week? 70-80+

7-8 hours

Don't drink....no time to...

A "3"- and I can't slow down- not my nature....

Prescription Medications (with or without a prescrscription) / Recreational drugs:?
:
Provigil, no recs- don't have time for those either....

Various sports injuries- but they get less and less as I become stronger

Other Logs (post links): none

Can you post this LOG on another forum (yes/no) please dont name other forums: yes- I love the research/innovation behind this product!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
RMS, do you make money play semi pro football?

are you going to go pro?

I play football tackle with a group of guys.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RMS, do you make money play semi pro football?

are you going to go pro?

I play football tackle with a group of guys.
Nah- I wish- Outside Backer and I play in a couple of leagues down here- competition is very good (lot of ex-college, arena league, and NFL), but not a whole lot of money in it- guess I will have to stick to my day job ;)

I have been to a couple free agent combines (www.combines.com)- did pretty well on the last one and made it to the big one in Indianapolis- got a couple offers from arena league teams out of that one- but I am too friggin' old :(

Just do the football and track thing b/c I like to compete!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Indianapolis?

GO COLTS!!
Yeah- RCA Dome- that place is HUGE (especially looking UP from the field)- had every NFL, Canadian, and arena league scout there

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
Sex: M

Height: 6'5
Current Weight: 218
Body Type (endo/ecto/mesmo): Meso

Bodybuilding goals short-term (90 days): Gain as much LBM as possible. :D
Bodybuilding goals long-term (90days+): Get the nerve to do an actual bulk.

• Sun: Chest/Tris
  • Mon: Cardio/Abs
  • Tues: Back/Bis
  • Wed: Off
  • Thurs: Chest/Shoulders
  • Fri: Legs/Abs
  • Sat: Off
I usually will mix up the exercises each week.
This is the planned setup for now. It might change a little.

Cardio Schedule: I usually dedicate 1 day for cardio. Monday. Usually walking on the tredmill. Usually about 4 miles @ 4-4.5 mph.

Current Diet and macros:
  • I usually write down what I eat daily, but sometimes I can not keep up with it. I have a pretty bland diet of the same things daily.
    If you have any questions dealing with a little more detail here feel free to ask. Otherwise I will just be posting my daily totals.
  • I am usually falling somewhere between 3300-3900 cals/310-370g. carbs/60-80g. fat/350-400g Protein a day.
1-2 gallons of Water a day

• isatori energize: 1-2 pills a day (3am) before work.
    sometimes and additional 2 pills if needed for my workouts.

• MST Ragnarok: 2 scoops pre workout. 4 days a week.
    Biotest Spike: 1 pill in the morning before work (5 days a week) 1 pill Pre work out. (4 days a week.)
    Six Star, Rapid Lean: 1 pill twice daily. morning, afternoon.
  • CL: GlycerGrow, Green Mag, Purple Wraath, Green Bulge, White Blood.
    MST: C5, Kreaceps, CitruvoL, Carnage
    Scivation: XTEND
    DS: N.O. LIMITS
    NP: KWIK KARB, Bulk BA, Bulk L-Carnitine
    Ultimate Nutrition: Creapure
    ON: BCAA 5000 Powder
    AST: Multi Pro 32X

• DS: N.O. LIMITS
    CL: Green Mag, Purple Waath
    MST: Carnage
    Scivaton: Xtend

• MST: Ragnarok
    DS: NO LIMITS
    MST: Carnage
    Maybe USP: Anabolic Pump (haven't decided for sure yet.)
It seems as though stimulants do not affect me the same way as when I first started using them.

• Middle of the afternoon low.
    Unfulfilling Sleep
    Sluggishness and clouded thinking in the middle of the day.
It's been on and off like this for the past 12-16 months. It has gotten worse in the past 4-6 months.

I work 3am-9am M-F. Then my real job starts. :D I'm a stay at home parent during the day. Hardest, most stressful job I have EVER had!

4-5

How much do you drink per day/week (alcohol): none

Out of 1 to 10, how stressed do you feel your life is? Some days a 8. Pretty consistently around a 5.

There isn't much I can change. Stay the same.

None

Fractured Sinus cavity in 2001.

Other Logs (post links):

N.O. Limits (sponsored)

1st attempt. MST Rangnarok. (unsponsored)

Yes.

soma

soma

Awards
  • Established
Boy i think i really need this stuff- regardless if i get to test this or not. It literally took me 1-2 hrs to wake up(almost thought about goin back to sleep after like 8-9 hrs!!!) Motivation was low, felt just lazy and not like doing much...
Whats up with that--i am gonna be takin AMP and Stim X all day....alread got 2 AMP in me...i think i need some more. :yawn:--->2 AMP-----> :run:

-Soma

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Whats up with that--i am gonna be takin AMP and Stim X all day....alread got 2 AMP in me...i think i need some more. :yawn:--->2 AMP-----> :run:

-Soma
psshhhh 2 Amps is weak! I have to take 4 :eek: