LG Receptor and other receptor clean-up products....

1. Registered User
    Answers

LG Receptor and other receptor clean-up products....

Has anyone ever tried this? If so, have you noticed a difference? Coming from LG, I don't know how effective it will be. My 2ed cycle of Superdrol put a little less lbs on me (8) but my strength didn't go up very much... a sign of androgen receptor burnout... Has anyone had any success cleaning out their receptors that made future cycles more productive?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Jw helps I think
  3. Registered User
    Answers

bump, i also noticed less gains from my second sd cycle and i waited 4 months from end of first cycle to start my second.
    •   

4. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Receptor burn-out is not proven in a scientific setting.. I've been told by an endocrinologist that the body adjusts by creating more receptors for the demand, which is how gyno gets bigger (more estrogen= need more receptors to attach to)..
  5. Registered User
    Answers

if that is true im confused why steroid cycles are always not as good as the first time so more gear is required to get similar effects
  6. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mattyh7688 View Post
    if that is true im confused why steroid cycles are always not as good as the first time so more gear is required to get similar effects
    There are alot of other factors in that (progestins, SHBG, dehydrogenase enzyme shortage), it's recycled MeatHead science that dictates the whole "More is Better" mentality that keeps many high-dosers small..
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

x factor increases androgen receptor sensitivity
  8. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TTewell View Post
    x factor increases androgen receptor sensitivity
    That it does, goes to show how "essential fats" do play a role in our development..

Arachidonic Acid is an isomer of Omega-6..
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Smile

i got more from my last SD cycle than before, and at 20mg for most of it(compared to 30mg last week before)

go figure..
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bigpetefox View Post
    That it does, goes to show how "essential fats" do play a role in our development..

Arachidonic Acid is an isomer of Omega-6..
    So would you say, stacking Arachidonic Acid be benefical while on a cycle, or off, etc...
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Im thinking about running: Anabolic pump, x-factor, and jw to try and clean mine up
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

i know ketotifen is used to help upkeep beta-2 receptors when running things like clenbuterol. would running some ketotifen or benadryl help? im not sure, just throwing this in the mixing pot.

what about PAL's Reset A.D....its suppose to refreshen your adrendal system. i dunno what receptors superdrol use, but this product could also possibly help.
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    i know ketotifen is used to help upkeep beta-2 receptors when running things like clenbuterol. would running some ketotifen or benadryl help? im not sure, just throwing this in the mixing pot.

what about PAL's Reset A.D....its suppose to refreshen your adrendal system. i dunno what receptors superdrol use, but this product could also possibly help.
    Androgen receptors are totally different.. Although receptors mainly accept hormonal transcription to set forth activity (receptor+hormone= response in tissue), they differ in what fits in them, and what signals they're set to release to cells..
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.
    Answers

Androgen receptors are totally different.. Although receptors mainly accept hormonal transcription to set forth activity (receptor+hormone= response in tissue), they differ in what fits in them, and what signals they're set to release to cells..
    then i guess there are some things you can do/try but as far as i read, your first cycle is your "golden cycle" and your receptors downgrade after each use. this is why you start off with something simple like test C cycle first, gain like 20lbs but next cycle you run EQ/Test/dbol and gain only 18lb (figuritively speaking). maybe someone should work on developing a good androgen receptor refreshner, could be staple after a cycle. maybe someone like PA or Dr.D would have something more to say?
  15. Registered User
    Answers

Down regulation of androgen receptors just is not true.
  16. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    then i guess there are some things you can do/try but as far as i read, your first cycle is your "golden cycle" and your receptors downgrade after each use. this is why you start off with something simple like test C cycle first, gain like 20lbs but next cycle you run EQ/Test/dbol and gain only 18lb (figuritively speaking). maybe someone should work on developing a good androgen receptor refreshner, could be staple after a cycle. maybe someone like PA or Dr.D would have something more to say?
    Come on, man.. You read my first post, yes? After your first "golden" cycle, don't you think with the new hormone levels your body would respond accordingly (prolactin imbalance, estradiol/estrone increase, SHBG increase)?

Show me a "receptor refresher" that actually works without blunting normal androgen metabolism..

I'll wait..
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Question

Come on, man.. You read my first post, yes? After your first "golden" cycle, don't you think with the new hormone levels your body would respond accordingly (prolactin imbalance, estradiol/estrone increase, SHBG increase)?

Show me a "receptor refresher" that actually works without blunting normal androgen metabolism..

I'll wait..
    So do you think that something like LG's Receptor would be a BAD idea to run on-cycle? I definately don't want to blunt androgen metabolism. Thanks BigPete!!
  18. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    So do you think that something like LG's Receptor would be a BAD idea to run on-cycle? I definately don't want to blunt androgen metabolism. Thanks BigPete!!
    The science behind it is flawed, that's been proven many times over..
    Androgen receptors don't get "dirty", they just lose sensitivity over time..

Here's some real science, not some "Bro, it worked for me!" bull****..
    Androgen regulation of satellite cell function -- Chen et al. 186 (1): 21 -- Journal of Endocrinology
  19. Registered User
    Answers

i ran a pp epi cycle and aa and I don't believe that xf had a big impact, now I think alcar would help more and I have a bottle of receptor that I will use b4 my next cycle to see if I gain more.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Cool

The science behind it is flawed, that's been proven many times over..
    Androgen receptors don't get "dirty", they just lose sensitivity over time..

Here's some real science, not some "Bro, it worked for me!" bull****..
    Androgen regulation of satellite cell function -- Chen et al. 186 (1): 21 -- Journal of Endocrinology
    Once again, thanks for your help BigPete!! That was a very interesting read. THE THUNDERGOD
  21. Registered User
    Answers

I do think there is somthing to receptor, eric usually has things to back him up.
  22. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

OLD SKOOL BUMP.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

LCLT and a receptor combo maybe?
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-14-2011, 02:59 PM
  2. For Sale: LG pSARM and other Stuff (Testosterone Boosters)
    By MAxximal in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:07 AM
  3. LG REPS and Others
    By j4ever in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-22-2009, 12:31 AM
  4. Reset AD and or Receptor by LG
    By Bravoboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-09-2009, 04:08 PM
  5. Effect of IGF-1 and Insulin on each others receptors