LG Receptor and other receptor clean-up products....

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone ever tried this? If so, have you noticed a difference? Coming from LG, I don't know how effective it will be. My 2ed cycle of Superdrol put a little less lbs on me (8) but my strength didn't go up very much... a sign of androgen receptor burnout... Has anyone had any success cleaning out their receptors that made future cycles more productive?

charger71

Awards
  • Established
bump, i also noticed less gains from my second sd cycle and i waited 4 months from end of first cycle to start my second.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Receptor burn-out is not proven in a scientific setting.. I've been told by an endocrinologist that the body adjusts by creating more receptors for the demand, which is how gyno gets bigger (more estrogen= need more receptors to attach to).. ;)

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
if that is true im confused why steroid cycles are always not as good as the first time so more gear is required to get similar effects

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
if that is true im confused why steroid cycles are always not as good as the first time so more gear is required to get similar effects
There are alot of other factors in that (progestins, SHBG, dehydrogenase enzyme shortage), it's recycled MeatHead science that dictates the whole "More is Better" mentality that keeps many high-dosers small.. ;)

TTewell

TTewell

Board Sponsor
Awards
x factor increases androgen receptor sensitivity

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
x factor increases androgen receptor sensitivity
That it does, goes to show how "essential fats" do play a role in our development..

Arachidonic Acid is an isomer of Omega-6.. ;)

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i got more from my last SD cycle than before, and at 20mg for most of it(compared to 30mg last week before)

go figure..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
That it does, goes to show how "essential fats" do play a role in our development..

Arachidonic Acid is an isomer of Omega-6.. ;)
So would you say, stacking Arachidonic Acid be benefical while on a cycle, or off, etc...

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about running: Anabolic pump, x-factor, and jw to try and clean mine up

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i know ketotifen is used to help upkeep beta-2 receptors when running things like clenbuterol. would running some ketotifen or benadryl help? im not sure, just throwing this in the mixing pot.

what about PAL's Reset A.D....its suppose to refreshen your adrendal system. i dunno what receptors superdrol use, but this product could also possibly help. :think:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i know ketotifen is used to help upkeep beta-2 receptors when running things like clenbuterol. would running some ketotifen or benadryl help? im not sure, just throwing this in the mixing pot.

what about PAL's Reset A.D....its suppose to refreshen your adrendal system. i dunno what receptors superdrol use, but this product could also possibly help. :think:
Androgen receptors are totally different.. Although receptors mainly accept hormonal transcription to set forth activity (receptor+hormone= response in tissue), they differ in what fits in them, and what signals they're set to release to cells..

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Androgen receptors are totally different.. Although receptors mainly accept hormonal transcription to set forth activity (receptor+hormone= response in tissue), they differ in what fits in them, and what signals they're set to release to cells..
then i guess there are some things you can do/try but as far as i read, your first cycle is your "golden cycle" :box: and your receptors downgrade after each use. this is why you start off with something simple like test C cycle first, gain like 20lbs but next cycle you run EQ/Test/dbol and gain only 18lb (figuritively speaking). maybe someone should work on developing a good androgen receptor refreshner, could be staple after a cycle. maybe someone like PA or Dr.D would have something more to say?

size

Awards
  • Established
Down regulation of androgen receptors just is not true.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
then i guess there are some things you can do/try but as far as i read, your first cycle is your "golden cycle" :box: and your receptors downgrade after each use. this is why you start off with something simple like test C cycle first, gain like 20lbs but next cycle you run EQ/Test/dbol and gain only 18lb (figuritively speaking). maybe someone should work on developing a good androgen receptor refreshner, could be staple after a cycle. maybe someone like PA or Dr.D would have something more to say?
Come on, man.. You read my first post, yes? After your first "golden" cycle, don't you think with the new hormone levels your body would respond accordingly (prolactin imbalance, estradiol/estrone increase, SHBG increase)?

Show me a "receptor refresher" that actually works without blunting normal androgen metabolism..

I'll wait.. :food: ;)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on, man.. You read my first post, yes? After your first "golden" cycle, don't you think with the new hormone levels your body would respond accordingly (prolactin imbalance, estradiol/estrone increase, SHBG increase)?

Show me a "receptor refresher" that actually works without blunting normal androgen metabolism..

I'll wait.. :food: ;)
So do you think that something like LG's Receptor would be a BAD idea to run on-cycle? I definately don't want to blunt androgen metabolism. Thanks BigPete!!:thumbsup:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So do you think that something like LG's Receptor would be a BAD idea to run on-cycle? I definately don't want to blunt androgen metabolism. Thanks BigPete!!:thumbsup:
The science behind it is flawed, that's been proven many times over..
Androgen receptors don't get "dirty", they just lose sensitivity over time..

Here's some real science, not some "Bro, it worked for me!" bullshit..
Androgen regulation of satellite cell function -- Chen et al. 186 (1): 21 -- Journal of Endocrinology

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
i ran a pp epi cycle and aa and I don't believe that xf had a big impact, now I think alcar would help more and I have a bottle of receptor that I will use b4 my next cycle to see if I gain more.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I do think there is somthing to receptor, eric usually has things to back him up.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OLD SKOOL BUMP.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LCLT and a receptor combo maybe?