Pre-workout supps, comparable to Purple Wraath

btjac1

Awards
Anyone know of any good pre-workout supps similar to Purple Wraath? The price tag is a little steep on the wraath, but I like the energy boost without the caffeine. I know there's lots of options (and generics) when it comes to BCAA's, but these don't provide the same energy or all the benifits that wraath does do they? Thanks all.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing else is like purple wraath. if you just want eaa's, primaforce makes a good one.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
poison is right purple wraath is legit. its a full month supply of quality ingrediants. i balked at the price for a long time. finally got some, imo money well spent. poison got the wife on pght!!!!!!!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I liked Armageddon, and I think it has a lot more kick than PW.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
poison is right purple wraath is legit. its a full month supply of quality ingrediants. i balked at the price for a long time. finally got some, imo money well spent. poison got the wife on pght!!!!!!!!

:D How does she like it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
like me she sends her thanks. she normally wont take any thing i reccomend. since its a lotion she let me rub it on her back. now she wants it every day. it worked out well for me too,lol. thanks again, major props.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
like me she sends her thanks. she normally wont take any thing i reccomend. since its a lotion she let me rub it on her back. now she wants it every day. it worked out well for me too,lol. thanks again, major props.
"It put's the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again."

LOL, sorry guy's couldn't help myself.

Excell is a pretty stellar alternative if I must say though.

btjac1

Awards
Guess I'll man up and shell out the dough...sounds pretty good. Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
"It put's the lotion on it's skin, or else it gets the hose again."

LOL, sorry guy's couldn't help myself.

Excell is a pretty stellar alternative if I must say though.
wrong again prid. im on 3rd month of paravol, she is getting the hose,lol.:nono:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
btjac1 if you get the pw, i think you will like it. i do and im a cheap bastard wouldnt spend $50 on something that didnt work good. btw prid im enjoying the poseidon, good stuff. highly reccomend incarnate.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrong again prid. im on 3rd month of paravol, she is getting the hose,lol.:nono:
That'a boy bigt, Paravol will do that to a man LOL.

Glad to hear the Poseidon is working for ya man, Incarnate looks like a stellar product indeed. I like my BA, but Cissus doesn't tend to agree with me that much.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hear that cissus works great for me.:stick:

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone know of any good pre-workout supps similar to Purple Wraath? The price tag is a little steep on the wraath, but I like the energy boost without the caffeine. I know there's lots of options (and generics) when it comes to BCAA's, but these don't provide the same energy or all the benifits that wraath does do they? Thanks all.
I like doing vasoxplode pre workout and xtend during. Different then what you want but this works vary well for what you want.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
even bulk ingredients wouldnt save you money compared to purple wraath. its very cheap for what you get. and now with version 3 it tastes great too.

I like doing vasoxplode pre workout and xtend during. Different then what you want but this works vary well for what you want.
yous should let people know that you are a scivation rep

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
As far as BCAA's go, Excell is the best IMO. But its all a matter of personal preference...and price!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
even bulk ingredients wouldnt save you money compared to purple wraath. its very cheap for what you get. and now with version 3 it tastes great too.

yous should let people know that you are a scivation rep
What makes you say that? Just because all his posts are pimping Scivation's products... :trout:

Anywho, is everybody selling v3? I didn't mind the previous version, but I don't want to expect candy and get the old version if you know what I mean...

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
What makes you say that? Just because all his posts are pimping Scivation's products... :trout:

Anywho, is everybody selling v3? I didn't mind the previous version, but I don't want to expect candy and get the old version if you know what I mean...
he is their rep on other boards.

yup most everyone, including nutraplanet has version 3 now.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
WHITE FLOOD looks very good so far IMO. I think i may bite based on price. Any comments on WHITE FLOOD vs PURPLE WRAATH...

No, im not gonna stack them

thanks

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
WHITE FLOOD looks very good so far IMO. I think i may bite based on price. Any comments on WHITE FLOOD vs PURPLE WRAATH...

No, im not gonna stack them

thanks
Two different products.

If you want pre-wo energy, go for the WF.

PW can also be used for pre-wo, but I like it better as a peri-wo for endurance and recovery.