ProHormone

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just joined this forum today. Everything looks awesome. Im 21 and will be 22 in 3 months. Ive experimented with supplements since I was 16 (No-Xplode, Fatburners, Creatines, Super Pump). 3 months ago I took Novedex XT for 2 months. After completing that I bought some Anevol (not Anavol). Just finished my month of it and gained a good 18 pounds of mass. Im going to do a month of the novedex for pct. Ive read some bad things about Sustevol. Is Anevol just as bad? Any reccomendations for my next cycle as far as taking a different ph or should I stick with the Anevol? Thanks

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Im going to do a month of the novedex for post cycle therapy. Ive read some bad things about Sustevol. Is Anevol just as bad?
Anevol is Sustevol without the Halodrol in it. Both have Superdrol and Phera-Plex in them, so either way, you are taking active steroids.

The dosage on the liver protectants/support supplements is a joke. I would pick up something better for liver detox & blood pressure. You can find plenty at the AM store, NutraPlanet. Detox/Cleansing

The PCT method for such steriods has been debated over and over, some think an AI is OK (such as Novedex XT), some opt for a SERM or SERM+AI. You'll have to research it and decide for yourself.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I appreciate your reply. I am taking an extra liver support. I prob should have mentioned that. I plan on doing a total body cleanse either today or tomorrow for 1 week. What would you reccomend for a safer ph? Also I have had no noticeable sides from the Anevol i.e. no acne, oily skin, rage, etc. Is this normal?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Was that your first run with PH/Steroidal type products? I never "noticed" any/many sides through my first few runs of PHs or designers, nor when I was your age. But over time you will become more suseptible to them. Plus back then I never had any bloodwork done, so I have no idea of what happened in regards to cholesterol or liver values, didn't monitor blood pressure, etc. It could have been bad, and visible/noticeable side-effects aren't always the ones to worry about. I believe it's cholesterol problems that are referred to as a "silent killer."

It's tough to say in regards to the safer PH (just so you know, Superdrol & Phera-Plex are active steroids, and not prohormones). I believe the blood work for Halodrol came back fairly well, if you can still find a "clone" of it out there.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow. I had no idea they were steriods. The owner one of the Nutrition shops i go to told me it was to boost testosterone. What Im looking for is the strength and size without putting on too much fat. Is there something that will give me similar results?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
mass is right, these things you are using are steroids. They can be very harsh on your cardiac, liver, kidney, and prostate function...

make sure you take something to aid in support of theses. AI make a good product called cycle support.

as far as what you are asking that will give you size and strength w/o putting on much fat is kind of a bad question. how much fat you put on and how much muscle you put on will be completely dependant on your diet and training. Yes, you can retain more water on different compounds, but it's just water.

Also, make sure you make a stop over in the PCT section of the board before you take anything else. You don't wanna be messing with the boys permanantly or grow a set of man boobs, right? Do some reading on SERMs (tamox, torem, clomid)....

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you i really appreciate your help. just ordered some cycle support that was attached to your link. i read on another thread a couple days ago that havoc is pretty good and has little to no sides. what are your thoughts on havoc? also i have anabolic pump and every couple of days use it.

Last edited:

charger71

Awards
  • Established
just read around and youll get a lot of useful info. with that being said.....cycle support+fish oil is all you need for support supplements, novedex xt is good but i would add tamoxifen or toremifene. as far as a safer product goes i would look into epistane, havoc, propadrol, or a halo clone. it is debatable but propadrol seems to be the best non-methyl our right now, epistane is my favorite because it has the least chance of causing gyno.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thank you all for the info. i appreciate it. can endothil be taken with havoc? or is that a stupid question?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
you gotta read the logs and make you mind up bro...I'm on havoc right now, and so far it seems pretty decent.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive been reading the logs on havoc looks to be what im looking for. do they mess with "the boys"?

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
just read around and youll get a lot of useful info. with that being said.....cycle support+fish oil is all you need for support supplements, novedex xt is good but i would add tamoxifen or toremifene. as far as a safer product goes i would look into epistane, havoc, propadrol, or a halo clone. it is debatable but propadrol seems to be the best non-methyl our right now, epistane is my favorite because it has the least chance of causing gyno.

In short, what is the importance of fish oil during a PH/Steroid cycle?

I went and bought some two nights ago, and then read it speeds up your metabolism, which I dont want (im trying to put on as much weight and fat as possible), so I stopped taking it.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
it doesnt speed up your metabolism THAT much, i take during most of the year and it has never helped me cut fat. its good for you in a lot of ways, it doesnt just help out one area like most other support supps....its a great supplement. and can help you avoid stretch marks also.

p951

p951

Awards
Use Thermolife's Liverlonger if you run a methylated substance such as Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno. Also make sure you take Milk Thistle, ALA, and NAC. These are the most important to protect your liver. For PCT you could take 20 mg. Tamoxifen for 20 days along with Designer's NHA stack and Anabolic Extreme's Retain or Retain2. Nutraplanet has good prices on bulk Milk Thistle, ALA, and NAC and well as Liverlonger, NHA, and Retain. Search around for tamoxifen as it can be had at a low price as well. Liquid is as good as pill form. The benefits of using 20 mg. Tamox. for only 20 days definitely outweigh any negative consequences. Be happy, stay healthy, stay strong, stay sexy - And love your wife (or girlfriend for that matter)

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
So keep up with the fish oil then? ok cool...

Hey, is Nolva good enough for PCT of Superdrol? Will you keep the same gains, does using Retain, or Rebound xt, or 6-oxo with your Nolva really make that much of a difference?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CarterMalone,

How many times have I asked you to stop discussing your steroid use in our forums?

p951

p951

Awards
Yes, I would take 150 grams of fish oil daily in the morning. After that give yourself an enema. This will flush out all of your toxins and you will be able to gain much more weight. Try to drink a few beers before working out as it will relax your muscles and make them more responsive to heavy weight training. After working out, eat a scoop of soy protein and a chocolate bar for carbs and fat. Smoke a joint and go to bed. You will grow Like Ronnie Coleman - Trust me on this!

Last edited:

charger71

Awards
  • Established
So keep up with the fish oil then? ok cool...

Hey, is Nolva good enough for post cycle therapy of Superdrol? Will you keep the same gains, does using Retain, or Rebound xt, or 6-oxo with your Nolva really make that much of a difference?
nolva is the most important, a test booster is also very important to get your natural test back up or youll lose all your gains. i personally have had GREAT experience with cortisol blockers such as retain, they really help you keep muscle and shed some fat.

p951

p951

Awards
O.K. for PCT take a little Nolvadex, A little Retain, A little Activate and Rebound Reloaded ( known as the NHA stack), a little Cissus, a little milk thistle, NAC and ALA; Shake it all about; You do the hokey pokey, and that's what its all about.
You put your left foot in, you put your left foot out, you take some supplements and you grow your Body Out. You do the training thing and you eat alot of food, that's what puts you in a good mood. You keep the liver clean, you stay away from the hard stuff, you lift as heavy as you can, and you get really buff; You find a girly girl who likes to play and play, and that's when you hit the hay!!!

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I would take 150 grams of fish oil daily in the morning. After that give yourself an enema. This will flush out all of your toxins and you will be able to gain much more weight. Try to drink a few beers before working out as it will relax your muscles and make them more responsive to heavy weight training. After working out, eat a scoop of soy protein and a chocolate bar for carbs and fat. Smoke a joint and go to bed. You will grow Like Ronnie Coleman - Trust me on this!
:toofunny: :fool2: :toofunny:

MORE LIKE GARY COLEMAN

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the advice

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
anevol

just took a cycle of sustevol and finished up a month of novedex. Can I take a cycle of anevol starting next week or is it too soon?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait 2 more months before doing anything else. But sustevol is really bad for you. There are safter superdrol clones out there and cheaper. Just my opinion

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
so sustevol is a SD clone?

if so...you're still pretty shutdown because novedex is nowhere near enough for your pct...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry edit I just looked back and its superdrol/pp/haladrol

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
metroba...damn...i think this guy was deathly misinformed about what he was doing to himself.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
metroba...damn...i think this guy was deathly misinformed about what he was doing to himself.
Agreed. Same thing happened to me. Anevol was my first run of a steriod. But I wasnt told it was steriod. And the store owner told me I could take it for 2 months(thank god I didnt). He didnt tell me anything about pct or anything. Just that it was a testerone booster...Ill never go to his store again. Thank god for AM. Ive learned so much just in the 3 months Ive been a member.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
So wait 2 more months, thanks for the reply! I knew what Sustevol was not good for ya and how there were 3 methyls involved, supedrol, Halodrol and PP. got to say this about Sustevol, good gains and very little sides, but won't do it again cause it contains to much sh**. I gained 13lbs and kept the strength gains. I think that had a lot to do with novedex. So, I def. knew wht I was getting myself into.

have any of you tried Epistane? I heard awesome things about it? If so how much did u gain?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So wait 2 more months, thanks for the reply! I knew what Sustevol was not good for ya and how there were 3 methyls involved, supedrol, Halodrol and PP. got to say this about Sustevol, good gains and very little sides, but won't do it again cause it contains to much sh**. I gained 13lbs and kept the strength gains. I think that had a lot to do with novedex. So, I def. knew wht I was getting myself into.

have any of you tried Epistane? I heard awesome things about it? If so how much did u gain?
I just did a cycle of epistane and it was great for strength but I ate like an animal and gained 9lbs and cut bf. I have log in the supplement rews/logs section. Ill edit and put in a link for you. Im on my post cycle therapy now and my balls are back to normal and strength is still going up of course with support supps like mass/cissusdrol. Check out the log it will be very helpful to you. There other logs as well. Poopypants did a log as well and was very imformative.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/67758-another-epi-log.html

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
novedex will not help out the hpta shutdown you ARE experiencing from all those steroids bro...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to get a serm and some kinda of support supplement such as cycle support. For you serm, torm would be your best option.

snakeoil

snakeoil

Awards
thanks for all the good info. Novedex doesn't help the the libdo? what should i get for a pct that will help that situation?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for all the good info. Novedex doesn't help the the libdo? what should i get for a post cycle therapy that will help that situation?
The above post will anser your question. Novedex is an AI and thats not enough. You need whats called a serm. Such as Nolvadex(not novedex) similar name but not the same or youll better off getting Torm which is a lot better for your balls and getting your libido and test/estrogen levels straight. Also buy some cycle support for liver/prostate/kidneys/etc.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dont worry PI Ill take care of things.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!