Hyperdrol X2 on a cut

Blaq Ryu

Awards
Hey have any of you guys ran hyperdrol x2 on a cut? I'm currently going through a tkd style cut. More than likely for 15 weeks, maybe a little more. Putting muscle on has always been easy so I was thinking of running something like this around halfway through to get a nice jump in body composition change.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
from sum1 high up at AX i was personally told that HD2 has similar effects on you as a winnie tye product would soild muscle gains while loosing fat

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey have any of you guys ran hyperdrol x2 on a cut? I'm currently going through a tkd style cut. More than likely for 15 weeks, maybe a little more. Putting muscle on has always been easy so I was thinking of running something like this around halfway through to get a nice jump in body composition change.
this should compliment your cut very nicely! any time you supress estrogen, you prevent fat storage and the strength and pump you get from HD X-2 helps tremendously when lowering your calories.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
could you not add retain2 with it for nice cutting stack just my 2cents.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
macedaddy what about using retain2 as a standalone with my protien,omegas,multi,etc. will this work ok for me already have pretty good muscle size oh yea will be taking parvol,posedion also with it.tried searching for retain2 standalone but could not find any info.has any body used it has a standalone what kind of results and also how and when to dose it any diffrently than when your stacking any info would be greatly appricated.will be doing the hperdrolx2,massxf,retain2,stack when i strart my bulk in about 2or 3 months.thanks

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
macedaddy what about using retain2 as a standalone with my protien,omegas,multi,etc. will this work ok for me already have pretty good muscle size oh yea will be taking parvol,posedion also with it.tried searching for retain2 standalone but could not find any info.has any body used it has a standalone what kind of results and also how and when to dose it any diffrently than when your stacking any info would be greatly appricated.will be doing the hperdrolx2,massxf,retain2,stack when i strart my bulk in about 2or 3 months.thanks
it has just been released, so there aren't too many logs of it! but it will def help you retain nitrogen and cut some of the fat....

that stack looks good and should help you meet your goals! :thumbsup:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
...also how and when to dose it...
I'm not mace, but I did read he suggested 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout, and 1 post-workout, which would also be the way I would combat cortisol, but not pre-wo.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea thanks i did not see where he really answered that question at all maybe i missed it.my shipment just shipped:woohoo: of retain2,posedion,parvol,bcaa,omegas,protien and cissus.so any ways how many of the retain2 a day to take and when. you said one in the morning and one post workout thats two.which that maybe enough don't want suppres cortsiol to much my joints all ready hate me hints the cissus.well any info or in put from any body is greatly appricated by me.thanks

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not mace, but I did read he suggested 1 in the morning, 1 pre-workout, and 1 post-workout, which would also be the way I would combat cortisol, but not pre-wo.
i see SOMEBODY reads my posts! :rofl:

this is infact my recommendation.........