Furaguno/M.Masterdrol Pulse Cycle

  1. Furaguno/M.Masterdrol Pulse Cycle


    Need feed back on this 4x a week pulse cycle. I am 5'8"- 167lbs. This will be my second M.Masterdrol cycle.

    M.Masterdrol
    week 1: 10,20,30,30
    week 2: 30
    week 3: 30
    week 4: 40
    week 5: 40
    week 6: 40

    6 OXO- Off Days

    Will be upping calorie intake and protein. I also take AI cycle support to help with the toxicity.

    I know Furaguno is a Orastan-A clone. How should I combine this w/ the stack above?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by skinnyJ View Post
    Need feed back on this 4x a week pulse cycle. I am 5'8"- 167lbs. This will be my second M.Masterdrol cycle.

    M.Masterdrol
    week 1: 10,20,30,30
    week 2: 30
    week 3: 30
    week 4: 40
    week 5: 40
    week 6: 40

    6 OXO- Off Days

    Will be upping calorie intake and protein. I also take AI cycle support to help with the toxicity.

    I know Furaguno is a Orastan-A clone. How should I combine this w/ the stack above?
    I hope your body fat % is ridiculously low. You probably have some room to grow without resorting to pro-hormones/steroids yet. Not what you wanted to hear...just kind of curious...

  3. Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    I hope your body fat % is ridiculously low. You probably have some room to grow without resorting to pro-hormones/steroids yet. Not what you wanted to hear...just kind of curious...
    Lets put it this way, I started out at 140 pounds 2 years ago. My weight fluctuates. Right know I have a 31" waist, 50" shoulders and 41.5" chest. Last time I ran Masterdrol I went from 164lbs up to 184lbs, which I think 10lbs of it was water weight. I was thinking the Furaguno would help me achieve dry gains on the MMdrol.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by skinnyJ View Post
    Lets put it this way, I started out at 140 pounds 2 years ago. My weight fluctuates. Right know I have a 31" waist, 50" shoulders and 41.5" chest. Last time I ran Masterdrol I went from 164lbs up to 184lbs, which I think 10lbs of it was water weight. I was thinking the Furaguno would help me achieve dry gains on the MMdrol.
    You gained 20lb? But u lost 17 lbs? What happened? Did u not do a pct? There's something wrong there!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by jerz912 View Post
    You gained 20lb? But u lost 17 lbs? What happened? Did u not do a post cycle therapy? There's something wrong there!!
    I ran the mmdrol last July. My pct was crap I think. It was Formadrol. Will never use again. I had a few bad things happen at the end of last year. One was a back injury that put me out for a little while. I had some swelling on my l4 & l5 vertebre but did some therepy and I am good as new now. Also I am alot leaner now at 167 then I was last year when I was 164. Plus I have a realy fast metabolizim. I eat at least 500-600calories every 2-3 hours. It is hard for me to keep weight on. I have been the same height for ten years and weighed 125-135 in high school.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Pulsing Furaguno During my Epi Cycle?
    By stankyleg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 11:43 AM
  2. *Epi/Furaguno(Orastan-a) Pulse Cycle Question???*
    By fisher300 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 12:07 PM
  3. 10 weeker Epi/Masterdrol pulse cycle!!??
    By fdsoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:41 PM
  4. M1T Pulse Cycle
    By Cosmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-04-2007, 01:34 AM
  5. Epistane pulse cycleing.....input welcome
    By Distilled Water in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Log in
Log in