- 06-19-2003, 01:04 PM
I was going to run a cutting cycle.
I read a while ago but cannot find that taking 7-keto then stacking T3 after a while will result in very good amount of fat loss. Would people recommend this.
Runing through out possibly 7-keto and CLA? Is this worth it any bad interactions? Supplementing Creatine as well 10 Grams a day.
I am going to start with SU as I still have some left 2 weeks at 800mg a day broken into 400mg at 4 and 400mg at 11. I will also be taking ECand green tea extract. I am taking Milk Thistle.
EC and Green tea extract
T1-pro and ECY to deal with the Lethargy.
Clen and possibly T3. 6-oxo and clomid or nolva
Finished cutting cycle.
Just wondering about comments and suggestions
10 x my body weight in Calories. Weights 3 times a week and Cardio low intensity for 45 Min in the morning.
On the 1 test I will increase weight frequency.
I am not sure on the exact split about 40 pro 30 carbs and 30 Fat.
Would people instead move to keto on this?
I am not so worried about losing muscle just getting rid of the fat I am currently 20%.
Any comments/questions are appreciated.
Similar Forum Threads
- By BulkPower in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-13-2007, 12:21 AM
- By dertynasty in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 03-05-2006, 07:55 PM
- By fa2349 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2004, 12:39 AM
- By cpwhite in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 09-05-2003, 12:52 PM
- By Shake in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 11-10-2002, 07:39 PM