Halovar/ Orastan A cycle

MarkPerry

Awards
I just finished my Jungle Warfare/ BAM cycle or eight weeks and now starting a Halovar (Halodrol 50 clone)/ Orastan A cycle. I'm also running Life Support throughout the cycle.

Week 1 : Halovar + Annabolic Innovations Life Support

Week 2 : Halovar/ Orastan A + Anabolic Innovations Life Support

Week 3: Halovar/ Orastan A + Anabolic Innovations Life Support

Week 4 : Halovar/ Orastan A + Anabolic Innovations Life Support

Week 5: Halovar + Anabolic Innovations Life Support

my PCT option A : Nolvadex, DHEA, Anabolic Innnovations Life Support

my PCT option B: Toremifene citrate, DHEA, Anabolic Innovations Life Support

Should I run an estrogen blocker at the beggining of my Halovar/Orastan A cycle to get my estrogen levels back down from the JW/ BAM cycle? Are the estrogen levels already OK aftera a JW BAM cycle? I know this is atypical but I'm thinking that my estrogen levels might be a little to high considering I just got off the JW/BAM cycle.

Thanks for any useful tips and advice.

MarkPerry

Awards
any responses? this is my first cycle and just want to know if I am on the right track

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've read that BAM can be slightly surpressive, but I think that you're probably okay. There's plenty of info on the H50 clones, but I doubt you find much feedback about Orastan A (look for Furaguno feedback, should be similar).

Torem is probably the better choice over nolva due to how quickly it works AND that nolva is known to be hepatoxic (although both products that you are running should be mild on your liver).

I would add a cortisol blocker to your post cycle therapy along with your SERM. An anti-aromatase inhibitor could be used too and something like AX PCT will have natty test boosters in it as well. Definitely run the Life Support through post cycle therapy and don't forget to slowly adjust your calories as your body composition changes.

What are your goals for this cycle? It looks like you'll be leaning out based on the products being stacked...and how about some stats (age, weight, height, routine, diet macros, etc).