purple wraath or xtend ????

jrob24

Awards
about to order need some last second adivce !!!!!hurry!!!!!!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
Xtend + bulk citrulline malate.

RTB

Awards
i was kinda thinking which one to try as well. PW has BCAA's in it too, and it seems that it would be the most beneficial judging by the ingredients. anyone have any input as to why xtend would be better?

jrob24

Awards
i ended up ordering 2 things of watermelon xtend and 1 of grape to mix it up....can wait to get it, i just dropped 350$ at nutraplanet....my shipment weight was 20 lbs thank god for the free shipping over 200$ lol...otherwise i would of been paying a grip to ship all of it, and not to mention what the sale saved me.I LOVE NUTRAPLANET!!!!!!

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you cant go wrong with pw and we should have samples of version 3 this week
Is this one going to taste like absolute ass too? i love your guys products and use them regularly... white flood is amazing. but i've bought both versions of purple wraath and have returned both of them after not being able to choke down more than one serving.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i got v2 and it works. as well as pw is working for me it would have to taste a lot worse for me to stop taking it. btw driver dan came up with good way of taking it, pour a scoop in your mouth and chug some water.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Is this one going to taste like absolute ass too? i love your guys products and use them regularly... white flood is amazing. but i've bought both versions of purple wraath and have returned both of them after not being able to choke down more than one serving.
version 3 tastes like candy. we have free samples if you dont believe me. check out the thread in our section here.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Controlled Labs Board Rep
Awards
I guess the effectivness of a product doesn't matter only taste. For me taste comes last when it comes to supplements........

JPM

JPM

Awards
I guess the effectivness of a product doesn't matter only taste. For me taste comes last when it comes to supplements........

I'm the same way. I could care less about the taste as long as it works. And PW works. Heck, I even liked version 1 taste.
:nutkick:

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I'm the same way. I could care less about the taste as long as it works. And PW works. Heck, I even liked version 1 taste.
:nutkick:
I thought v1 was fine and v2 tasted great and then Tank goes and makes v3 which is unbelievable. Have you tried v3 yet?

MJ1331

Awards
I thought v1 was fine and v2 tasted great and then Tank goes and makes v3 which is unbelievable. Have you tried v3 yet?
I thought V2 was pretty good. V1 was ok. PW is a supplement, not kool aide.

I cant wait till i get back home so i can get a tub of V3

WillB123

WillB123

Awards
im sure the product works great. but when you cant choke it down what use is it.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
I thought V2 was pretty good. V1 was ok. PW is a supplement, not kool aide.

I cant wait till i get back home so i can get a tub of V3
totally agree!One great thing is PW v3 tastes so damn good.

cervasa1977

cervasa1977

Awards
im sure the product works great. but when you cant choke it down what use is it.
well with v3 you don't have that problem at all so thier isn't a taste issue with v3.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i can vouch for the v3 tasting like candy.
i actually look forward to sipping it during my workout.
but i'm one of those who didn't think the v2 was so horrible.
but v3 is definatly better.
i'm running a pw log right now in supplement review/log section.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
i can vouch for the v3 tasting like candy.
i actually look forward to sipping it during my workout.
but i'm one of those who didn't think the v2 was so horrible.
but v3 is definatly better.
i'm running a pw log right now in supplement review/log section.
exactly, and now with the free samples everyone can see how good it tastes for themselves at NO RISK

RTB

Awards
still hoping someone will answer the question i asked before.....

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
i was kinda thinking which one to try as well. PW has BCAA's in it too, and it seems that it would be the most beneficial judging by the ingredients. anyone have any input as to why xtend would be better?
yes, pw is great because it covers bcaa and the other eaas in one formula

JPM

JPM

Awards
Not yet, I was going to wait for a sample, but I think I'll just buy it during my next supplement order.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
i have grape xtend and the PW v3
PW wins hands down !!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Says the wise man. :cheers:
If he was wise, he would have said Xtend Lemonade...

Oh and I tried making Grape Xtend Popsicle, but they are now stuck in the Popsicle holders :frustrate

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
about to order need some last second adivce !!!!!hurry!!!!!!!
Can not go wrong either way, both are solid supplements. I personally perfer xtend since I like getting a bigger hit of BCAA.

Scivation

Scivation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think purple wraath is a lot cheaper though per serving isn't it?
Well, there are different amounts and ingredients per serving. A more accurate comparison would be Primaforce Primal EAA and Wraath.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

Awards
  • Established
Can not go wrong either way, both are solid supplements. I personally perfer xtend since I like getting a bigger hit of BCAA.
you should really put scivation rep in your title so people know your affiliation

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
doogans Supplements 29
Supplements 31
ryaroberts Supplements 7
Supplements 15
Supplements 5