Your favorite 3 supplements
- 04-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Your favorite 3 supplements
I've always found value in these "favorites" threads. Beyond protein and a multivitamin, my top three in no particular order:
I can't imagine my day w/o any of the three, but is truly an exceptional product. Incredible for dieting. My wife loves Poseidon.
Last edited by riskarb; 05-01-2007 at 12:29 AM.
- 04-30-2007, 04:51 PM
Life Support(Cycle Support)
CROWLERSleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
- 04-30-2007, 04:54 PM
wait........so those are your 3 favorites? you'd put them ahead of protien powder, creatine or a multi vit?
04-30-2007, 04:54 PM
04-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I too like these threads
they're always useful for shedding some light on some supps. that could possibly be "unknowns" to some, in no order:
1. Scivation - Xtend
2. Athletic Edge Nutrition - Intraxcell
3. MAN - Body Octane
04-30-2007, 04:56 PM
04-30-2007, 05:16 PM
04-30-2007, 05:25 PM
04-30-2007, 05:29 PM
For Your Viewing Pleasure, The Detailed RPM Write-up
Applied Nutriceuticals' newest supplement.... due in stores within a couple weeks. There's an annoyingly high number of threads going around on it.... User Feedback: 99% EXTREMELY positive.
04-30-2007, 05:34 PM
04-30-2007, 06:11 PM
04-30-2007, 06:15 PM
04-30-2007, 06:19 PM
2. BCAAs (I havent tried excell I got it but are waiting to finish up my NP bulk)
Other great ones
04-30-2007, 06:44 PM
04-30-2007, 06:48 PM
!)BCAA's (Curently using Xtend)
Whether you are cutting or bulking, creates an anabolic enviroment
Makes your BCAA's that much better, mental acuity, endurance, and over all well-being
Anti-inflammation, mental health benefits, decreases in levels of body fat through increased insulin sensitivity and increased metabolism, etc...
04-30-2007, 06:53 PM
As of right now in no particular order..
2. ON whey
got some chaos but havent tried it yet and im really excited about RPM.
04-30-2007, 06:59 PM
04-30-2007, 08:36 PM
04-30-2007, 08:37 PM
04-30-2007, 08:51 PM
3. Ephedrine & Caffeine
Anabolic Pump, HMB, B-Complex, Excell, Sesathin.
04-30-2007, 09:21 PM
BCAA (Xtend tastes good but bulk NP works too)
Glucosamine/Chondroitin (Saves my joints)
Whey Protein (Cuz it tastes so good lol)
Honourable mention to SMASH which I enjoyed
I also have to look more into Poseidon considering all the love it's getting here.
04-30-2007, 09:22 PM
NOW Super EPA
I don't mention a multi Vitamin and protein powder as I think taking both goes without saying.
04-30-2007, 09:30 PM
1. whey protein (sometimes quality meals are hard to come by as a college student)
2. Bulk Leucine
3. Yohimbine/caffiene stack before workouts
04-30-2007, 09:44 PM
1. BCAA's - I always recommend these to my clients
2. SesaThin - great all-around for health and body comp
3. Protein - don't need to elaborate here
Honorables - Anagen, 7-OH, TTA
04-30-2007, 09:46 PM
04-30-2007, 10:47 PM
04-30-2007, 11:22 PM
Favorite add ons:
04-30-2007, 11:37 PM
04-30-2007, 11:41 PM
04-30-2007, 11:42 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By stryder in forum NutraplanetReplies: 76Last Post: 04-05-2010, 10:43 PM
- By SHSUStudent in forum SupplementsReplies: 30Last Post: 04-26-2008, 06:26 PM
- By EasyEJL in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-13-2007, 01:25 PM
- By ChuckBooty in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2007, 02:26 PM
- By dynomite in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 12-11-2006, 05:35 AM