*NEW Beta-Alanine article in MD from ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION!**

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

We are pleased to ANNOUNCE, our latest article titled Beta-Alanine, Science Meets Real World Results is in the latest issue of Muscular Development(June).

This is a VERY thorough 5 page article with quite a bit of new information on Beta-Alanine, as well as some history for you. :) For anyone who is looking for a single source of information that sums up the science on Beta-Alanine, we encourage you to pick up the issue and check out the full article!

We would like to thank MD for getting this article out so quickly and a big thank you to Anssi, who actually is one of the contributing authors in this article along with myself and Ash.

In case any of you think there isn't enough credibility having our three names as authors, two of which have published university research.:)

I want you all to know, I personally had Dr.Stout, review the article for accuracy before it was submitted to MD. If you read many of the latest research studies on Beta-Alanine, you will notice Dr.Stout is one of the biggest players in Beta-Alanine research along with Dr.Harris and Dr.Tallon.

I hope you all enjoy it.

Thank you from Athletic Edge Nutrition!

:head:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Bump for the evening crowd.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Nice!!!, the masses are on to my new found secret.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
great to hear considering i just purchased intracell from the planet. it should arrive today! ive never used beta-alanine so hopefully it gives me an "athletic edge" (pun intended:blink:)

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great to hear considering i just purchased intracell from the planet. it should arrive today! ive never used beta-alanine so hopefully it gives me an "athletic edge" (pun intended:blink:)
:welcome: to the blue pills!! :D Once you are used to taking it normal, I would suggest trying 4 pills pre w/o with whatever you use, always gives me a little bit of an additional pump + that tingling sensation :drunk:

Having anti-oxidant benefits never hurts either ;)

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
:welcome: to the blue pills!! :D Once you are used to taking it normal, I would suggest trying 4 pills pre w/o with whatever you use, always gives me a little bit of an additional pump + that tingling sensation :drunk:

Having anti-oxidant benefits never hurts either ;)
im actually pretty excited about it. right now, im only using BCAA's, a multi, and cAMPHIBOLIC, so i should be able to distinguish the effects of beta alanine.

anyways, care to spare me some research and list anything that may potentiate or neutralize the effects beta alanine?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If you've never used BA previously you should know that it's something that builds up over time and it really doesn't start to show it's full effects until about the three week barrier or so. So we strongly suggest a minimum of a two month cycle but preferably three months.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
im actually pretty excited about it. right now, im only using BCAA's, a multi, and cAMPHIBOLIC, so i should be able to distinguish the effects of beta alanine.

anyways, care to spare me some research and list anything that may potentiate or neutralize the effects beta alanine?
A recent study showed that a group of subjects taking Beta-Alanine with carbohydrates increased performance gains in half the time of the group taking an equal amount of Beta-Alanine without carbohydrates. Carbohydrates spike insulin and one of insulin’s effects is to increase amino acid (such as Beta-Alanine) transport into our cells.

IntraXCell FAQ

THE Beta-Alanine/Carnosine INFO Thread

NKWulfAEN

AEN Hobbit Rep/Sniper
Awards
:goodpost: