RPM Impressions

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Immediate background:
I'm about 3-4 weeks into a PEG-MGF/IGF-1 cycle. I use SMASH! every workout, and usually 2 caps of AMP or other stim.

My first RPM session I took 5 caps with my SMASH! (no AMP). Here's how it went down: Not nearly as stimulated or hyped (as with AMP). Not as sweaty. Did more sets in the same amount of time with less rest, much, MUCH more endurance. Was hardly out of breath while increasing volume and decreasing rest. Poundages did not suffer nearly as much usual as the workout progressed. My arms were hard as a rock. Much more pumped than normal, but different than an NO product pump or A A S pump. <---This was also on a day with sub-par sleep and some drinking the night before.

2nd RPM session Took 5 caps with 1 IBE X-Force and 1 serving of SMASH! Now this time I was hyped through the roof :run:, ready to bench press pickup trucks if need be. I felt awesome. Happy, witty, just felt "on". Also felt the alpha male mentality (more so than normal :twisted:). Didn't talk to any girls because I have a gf, but felt like it would be very easy to hit on any girl in the gym. Felt like THE MAN! :head: My workout was much more intense, adding a few reps at the beginning and losing less reps towards the end.

I have a few more days worth of the supp, and I'll post up some more thoughts as I become more familiar with it.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Immediate background:
I'm about 3-4 weeks into a PEG-MGF/IGF-1 cycle. I use SMASH! every workout, and usually 2 caps of AMP or other stim.

My first RPM session I took 5 caps with my SMASH! (no AMP). Here's how it went down: Not nearly as stimulated or hyped (as with AMP). Not as sweaty. Did more sets in the same amount of time with less rest, much, MUCH more endurance. Was hardly out of breath while increasing volume and decreasing rest. Poundages did not suffer nearly as much usual as the workout progressed. My arms were hard as a rock. Much more pumped than normal, but different than an NO product pump or A A S pump. <---This was also on a day with sub-par sleep and some drinking the night before.

2nd RPM session Took 5 caps with 1 IBE X-Force and 1 serving of SMASH! Now this time I was hyped through the roof :run:, ready to bench press pickup trucks if need be. I felt awesome. Happy, witty, just felt "on". Also felt the alpha male mentality (more so than normal :twisted:). Didn't talk to any girls because I have a gf, but felt like it would be very easy to hit on any girl in the gym. Felt like THE MAN! :head: My workout was much more intense, adding a few reps at the beginning and losing less reps towards the end.

I have a few more days worth of the supp, and I'll post up some more thoughts as I become more familiar with it.
Keep the feedback coming!!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Good feedback SS!
What's your height and weight anyways?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
great response thank you

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
RPM > METHYL-5AA for acute strength, pre-wokout intensity and focus!!!

Bold statement I know, but RPM is now my favorite pre-workout supp by far!!!

Took 5 RPM's about 30 minutes before taking 2 IBE X-Force and 1 Serving of SMASH! :run: I knew on the ride there that a storm was a brewin... :bb3:

My knee's been bothering me so I did chest instead of legs today. So it's been 5 days since my last chest workout instead of 7.

I hit 225 for 5 last week, and was very happy with it. I felt awesome today, so I warmed up and then put 225 on the bar, asked some dude to spot me and told him "I'd like to hit 6 by myself". I hit that sh!t for 7 easy, then 8 with a bit of help!!!
Another big improvement I made was on the machine flyes. Last week was 195 for 7 (after about 5 sets of BB and DB presses), again, very happy with that set. I put it up to 210 this time, aimed for 7, ended up with 9!!! Again sick, sick, sick intesity, pump, endurance, strength...

Nomination for BEST SUPP EVER!!!

I even got a phone number and got flashed some titties on the way home!!! :whip: :head:

A girl in a car showed me her tits. :study:

Last edited:
supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Sounds awesome, especially coming from such a reputable reviewer. This stuff is getting great feedback
Now that statement deserves some rep points! :cheers:

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
lol, well when someone who has been "on" as much as you used to be says that an all natural supps feels like being on, it sounds pretty damn impressive. Plus, m5aa was awesome

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Yeah SUPER this is GREAT feedback log!!

Coming for a reputable guy like you this means a lot!!!

Glad you are loving it!! I cannot wait to get more i have been out no for 2 weeks!!!

Oh well as long as you guys get your samples its all good baby!!

KEEP THE FEEDBACK COMING!!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cute bro... Real cute. :smite:
I jest SS:D , when ever I see boobies out of no where it makes me type odd as well.

Looks like RPM has more benefits then we thought.!!:woohoo:

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
wow this sounds awesome.. i cannot wait to get my sample..

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow this sounds awesome.. i cannot wait to get my sample..
I think I am finally caught up on the AM samples- BB.com is a whole nother' story :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can only imagine man..... how many requests have you received from BB?
At least 700- was pretty much trying to answer the e-mails all day.....

I seriously think I am cross-eyed now from looking at the computer screen for 9 hrs.!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get along well with the mailman?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get along well with the mailman?
Postage meter quickly becomes your best friend!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You need to bring in some interns! $.30/hour to mail samples!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You'd know which ones were sneaking their own samples.... they'd be the ones lifting the BIG as$ boxes, and working twice the speed of the normal man....... and they would have the smiling girlfriends. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I jest SS:D , when ever I see boobies out of no where it makes me type odd as well.

Looks like RPM has more benefits then we thought.!!:woohoo:
Check out the random study about hemaphrodites in the AN section- kinda made me think of this post..

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I just took 5 caps of RPM, 1 cap of Epi, and 1 cap of X-Force on an empty stomach. Bout 20 minutes after, I burped and tasted one of them and almost puked!!! I LOVE IT! :twisted:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check out the random study about hemaphrodites in the AN section- kinda made me think of this post..
I read that....takes the boobies to a whole new level.LOL

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you RPM plus AMP/X Force etc....Is the absolute $$$ stack. Never been so pumped to workout in my life. I can honestly say I can't wait till RPM is available.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Damn those peptides are really workin for ya eh, your close gettin close to me :cheers:
Dude, I expected them to do something, but I'm actually shocked at how much I've gained in one month without any A A S.:bb:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you RPM plus AMP/X Force etc....Is the absolute $$$ stack. Never been so pumped to workout in my life. I can honestly say I can't wait till RPM is available.
Very, VERY :goodpost:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Okay I Fvcked up the stim timing, but my strength was still up and had the best pump yet since I've been back in the gym!

It was probably two hours after taking the 1 cap of X-Force and 5 RPM's that I finally hit the gym. It took longer than expected for my brother to get ready, and then I got a phone call from my extremely long-winded Mom :rant:. I did take the SMASH! about 35 minutes before lifting.

My sets were strong, my pump was sick, but I felt rather apathetic during my workout. I was flying :run: about 1 hour before I left for the gym, which is when I should have trained. Lifts probably would have been even higher! I have 7 caps left I think, until the mailman comes again ;)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great man, I'm loving the RPM also! You are fricken loaded to the max with stims though man! SMASH, RPM, X-Force, damn bro! Bumping your thread to the top!