Requested: Opinions about products from Scifit.

wikiphenomena

wikiphenomena

Awards
Recently, I switched from creatine ethyl-ester to kre-alkyl based Kreation from Scifit. I've been extremely pleased with the results from Kreation, and I would like to know if anyone has used any other Scifit products. If so, what is your opinion about Scifit? Your feedback is appreciated; thank you.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Scifit is a good company when I worked at a certain supplement shop we would do alot of business with them and they are great. Very customer friendly and dont put just bunk out either.

wikiphenomena

wikiphenomena

Awards
Thanks, Jsouth. This is the impression and appreciation I am gaining for Scifit as well. Thanks for your opinion.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
there's a wesbite that tests some products for label accuracy, I'll see if I can find it: I think Sci-Fit failed quite a few tests..............

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
However, Kre-Alkalyn is a patented substance... it can be found in other companies formulations as well.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
there's a wesbite that tests some products for label accuracy, I'll see if I can find it: I think Sci-Fit failed quite a few tests..............
I tried a bottle of their NorEphedrine Yohimbine Caffeine stack (Tricuts or some sh!t). It was complete and utter crap!

I'd never buy another of their products.