Weird Cissus Side Effect

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I bought some bulk cissus from nutra for my joints, but the weirdest thing is that this stuff is increasing my libido:woohoo: I'm also getting a really good pump from the stuff.

Ok, I bought some bulk cissus from nutra for my joints, but the weirdest thing is that this stuff is increasing my libido:woohoo: I'm also getting a really good pump from the stuff.
Cissus is anabolic. Cissus is great before bedtime aswell.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nope..its anabolic, heals my brutal shoulders...and helps control cortisol aswell....awesome stuff

satyricon

Awards
cissus

whats up guys, this is my first experience with cissus. i just started taking it yesterday. are you using the bulk pwder from nutraplanet? if so how much are you taking and at what times? i cant seem to get a good answer anywhere, so i just started with 1/4 tsp w/bfast and 1/4 tsp preworkout/or after dinner in off days.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
What dosage are you taking of the bulk cissus?

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
whats up guys, this is my first experience with cissus. i just started taking it yesterday. are you using the bulk pwder from nutraplanet? if so how much are you taking and at what times? i cant seem to get a good answer anywhere, so i just started with 1/4 tsp w/bfast and 1/4 tsp preworkout/or after dinner in off days.
bump this,ive been averaging 3g per day but im thinking of going high dose for an increaseed anabolic effect.

also i am reading different reports on taking it on an empty stomach vs with food.what are the current thoughts on this?