RPM & Leviathan

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Should I be carefull combining these two supps. I was planning only using RPM about 1 hour before workout.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I would....maybe use the rpm an hour pre....and space out leviathan throughout the day....I took my leviathan seperate from the rpm...just to be safe.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
following me around ryan?..hahah...jk...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would....maybe use the rpm an hour pre....and space out leviathan throughout the day....I took my leviathan seperate from the rpm...just to be safe.
Great answer!! Yeah- what John said......

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
I keep hoping for the caffeine free RPM as I feel this with Leviathan would be an amazing recomp/strengh stack. Maybe if activate extreme ever comes out it would do.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
caffeine free RPM and Leviathan stack would be sick!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Perhaps a stack sale is in order! (Hint to Stryder)

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
YES Great idea!!

RPM and Leviathan Lipo Pm before bed!!!!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This sounds like a GREAT idea guys!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I got another cycle of lipo and leviathan in about a month and if I can get my hands on some RPM I will definetly throw that into the mix. The lipo and leviathan has been awesome and from what I have heard about RPM I could make even better gains.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I got another cycle of lipo and leviathan in about a month and if I can get my hands on some RPM I will definetly throw that into the mix. The lipo and leviathan has been awesome and from what I have heard about RPM I could make even better gains.

Should be an awesome stack!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
me too..very pumped to use leviathan with stim free rpm!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
im gonna play with doses with the regular rpm for now....and my leviathan of course.....untill the stim free comes...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
John, let me know what you come up with on good dosing combinations with Leviathan and RPM........... I'm kinda picturing some back and forth switching of doses prolonging the full effectiveness of both products. (i.e. 3 RPM and 1 Leviathan for 2 weeks, 3 Leviathan 2 RPM the next, etc.)

cochran802

Awards
I am coming up on my cutting cycle and I am going try RPM, Leviathan and Lipotrophin pm. Just wondering if anyone has tired it yet. I have read about the stack but haven't heard the results yet. Just want some advise.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
John, let me know what you come up with on good dosing combinations with Leviathan and RPM........... I'm kinda picturing some back and forth switching of doses prolonging the full effectiveness of both products. (i.e. 3 RPM and 1 Leviathan for 2 weeks, 3 Leviathan 2 RPM the next, etc.)
for sure, im gonna experiment, and play with timing too....use my leviathan like 10 am, and 2pm....I workout @ 7-8 am usually so take my rpm pre..i dunno...seems like alot of stim....diiiiiirrrrrk...stim free for me!!..haha..i do like the stim I get off rpm, so ill have to play with the numbers.

cochran802

Awards
I am coming up on my cutting cycle and I am going try RPM, Leviathan and Lipotrophin pm. Just wondering if anyone has tired it yet. I have read about the stack but haven't heard the results yet. Just want some advise.

cochran802

Awards
i resent it by mistake still learning how to use this site

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like a potent stack to get the effect your looking for man. The RPM is still new and hasn't been available as of yet so the effects are still unknown in the combo you mentioned. I honestly think that for a cutter it would be awesome stack.... and you can be the first to let us know how the combo works.:D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tried the RPM and the Lipo-PM- it is a SICK stack for fat loss!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow morning's experimental gutbuster stack:

2 Lipo-PM
3 RPM
1-2 Leviathan (Any recommendations here PAL guys?)
3 Beverly Lean Out

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Goodness gracious, we'll be calling you SLIMBANE
PAL mentioned keeping the RPM and Leviathan dosages spaced out; I imagine they will chime in, good luck!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
John or buckeye will pop in I'm sure.
I'm pretty stim tolerant.... might consider dropping the RPM to 2 caps depending on what they think. Had a small mention of the stack combos with John from PAL in one of these threads....... can't find it. lol

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
you wanna take em together?...id go with 1 leviathan to start....i took 2 caps of Leviathan a couple hours after my rpm last time and I was a lil anxious.....just ease into it.

Tomorrow morning's experimental gutbuster stack:

2 Lipo-PM
3 RPM
1-2 Leviathan (Any recommendations here PAL guys?)
3 Beverly Lean Out

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
John or buckeye will pop in I'm sure.
I'm pretty stim tolerant.... might consider dropping the RPM to 2 caps depending on what they think. Had a small mention of the stack combos with John from PAL in one of these threads....... can't find it. lol
Im gonna try 3 rpm 1 Levithan am/pre workout....then 2 Leviathan in the anfternoon. From there going to play with doses to find an ideal one. Like 1 rpm 2 Levi, or 2 levi, 2 rpm....cant wait to try it all...hah...

Lanbane, boys, lemme know how your dosing goes!
john

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im gonna try 3 rpm 1 Levithan am/pre workout....then 2 Leviathan in the anfternoon. From there going to play with doses to find an ideal one. Like 1 rpm 2 Levi, or 2 levi, 2 rpm....cant wait to try it all...hah...

Lanbane, boys, lemme know how your dosing goes!
john
I find 2-3 2x a day is best- but if you really want to get cranked- 2 in the AM, and then 3-4 before your workout....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Saturday AM Workout:
3 RPM, 1 Leviathan. 2 Lipo-PM.

My only regret was being off of IGF-2 for a couple weeks now. lol That was a sweet stack right there........... I'm gonna get back on IGF-2 and run this a couple times/week. (Morning workout days).
My rest periods were virtually non-existant.... and I sweat through boxers, layered with basketball shorts, layered with sweat pants. My ass was visibly wet. LOL

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Saturday AM Workout:
3 RPM, 1 Leviathan. 2 Lipo-PM.

My only regret was being off of IGF-2 for a couple weeks now. lol That was a sweet stack right there........... I'm gonna get back on IGF-2 and run this a couple times/week. (Morning workout days).
My rest periods were virtually non-existant.... and I sweat through boxers, layered with basketball shorts, layered with sweat pants. My ass was visibly wet. LOL
RPM makes Lanbane wet