Red Yeast Rice

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had good results using this supplement?/,would like to hear as much feedback as possible......

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I try to stay away from statins. I'm pretty sure one of the actives is synthetically produced as a prescription drug for lowering cholesterol.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Used it in conjuction with a few other compounds during a SD and Finigenx cycle I didi once, wich sent my BP through the roof! I guess it worked well, cause I got my BP back down to normal:cheers:

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Used it in conjuction with a few other compounds during a superdrol and Finigenx cycle I didi once, wich sent my BP through the roof! I guess it worked well, cause I got my BP back down to normal:cheers:
good to see ya back swole,thanks for the input...your halo-50 log is a great read for all of us..:cheers:

J

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
contains lovastatin and is why i tell ppl till im blue in the face not to use the stuff,just cuz u can get it off the health food store shelf doesnt make it safe.
id go instead with gugguls,niacin,mag,fishoil,policosinol etc

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
contains lovastatin and is why i tell ppl till im blue in the face not to use the stuff,just cuz u can get it off the health food store shelf doesnt make it safe.
id go instead with gugguls,niacin,mag,fishoil,policosinol etc
:goodpost:

A statins can destroy muscle tissue as a side effect. Not to mention, they're prescription drugs for a reason.

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards
Has anyone had good results using this supplement?/,would like to hear as much feedback as possible......
Alot of my customers have very good results with red yeast rice
ext, I always tell them to use co Q10 with red yeast rice
ext cause it is a statin and depletes Q10 ,
They report a 30 to 60 point reduction cholesterol in 6 To 8 weeks.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Alot of my customers have very good results with red yeast rice
ext, I always tell them to use co Q10 with red yeast rice
ext cause it is a statin and depletes Q10 ,
They report a 30 to 60 point reduction cholesterol in 6 To 8 weeks.
I have had similar results with RYR, has always worked wonders for me. A lot of people say a lot of things, and ignore ACTUAL results. I have never lost any muscle as a result of RYR I assure you.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dad's cholesterol went from 270 to 170 from RYR. The doctors had him on Zettia, but then a local health store friend of ours suggested RYR over it. However, I worked with him on his diet and training and we got him to lose 30lbs so it may be some of that weight loss that helped as well. We like to think it was a little bit of both that helped with his cholesterol problems.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
My dad's cholesterol went from 270 to 170 from RYR. The doctors had him on Zettia, but then a local health store friend of ours suggested RYR over it. However, I worked with him on his diet and training and we got him to lose 30lbs so it may be some of that weight loss that helped as well. We like to think it was a little bit of both that helped with his cholesterol problems.
There ya go man --- REAL WORLD results. THAT is what counts.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There ya go man --- REAL WORLD results. THAT is what counts.
Yep, and I didn't notice any serious muscle loss but was difficult to tell. Obviously in our, more fit physiques, muscle loss is much more obvious to the eye.