Red Yeast Rice

  1. Red Yeast Rice


    Has anyone had good results using this supplement?/,would like to hear as much feedback as possible......
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2


  2. I try to stay away from statins. I'm pretty sure one of the actives is synthetically produced as a prescription drug for lowering cholesterol.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  3. Used it in conjuction with a few other compounds during a SD and Finigenx cycle I didi once, wich sent my BP through the roof! I guess it worked well, cause I got my BP back down to normal
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by swole210 View Post
    Used it in conjuction with a few other compounds during a superdrol and Finigenx cycle I didi once, wich sent my BP through the roof! I guess it worked well, cause I got my BP back down to normal
    good to see ya back swole,thanks for the input...your halo-50 log is a great read for all of us..
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  5. thanks for the reply,i read similar things on wikipedia about ryr,i was more or less wondeing how people respond to this....blood work and so forth
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  6. contains lovastatin and is why i tell ppl till im blue in the face not to use the stuff,just cuz u can get it off the health food store shelf doesnt make it safe.
    id go instead with gugguls,niacin,mag,fishoil,pol icosinol etc

  7. Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut333 View Post
    contains lovastatin and is why i tell ppl till im blue in the face not to use the stuff,just cuz u can get it off the health food store shelf doesnt make it safe.
    id go instead with gugguls,niacin,mag,fishoil,pol icosinol etc


    A statins can destroy muscle tissue as a side effect. Not to mention, they're prescription drugs for a reason.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Has anyone had good results using this supplement?/,would like to hear as much feedback as possible......
    Alot of my customers have very good results with red yeast rice
    ext, I always tell them to use co Q10 with red yeast rice
    ext cause it is a statin and depletes Q10 ,
    They report a 30 to 60 point reduction cholesterol in 6 To 8 weeks.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Motomatt View Post
    Alot of my customers have very good results with red yeast rice
    ext, I always tell them to use co Q10 with red yeast rice
    ext cause it is a statin and depletes Q10 ,
    They report a 30 to 60 point reduction cholesterol in 6 To 8 weeks.
    I have had similar results with RYR, has always worked wonders for me. A lot of people say a lot of things, and ignore ACTUAL results. I have never lost any muscle as a result of RYR I assure you.

  10. My dad's cholesterol went from 270 to 170 from RYR. The doctors had him on Zettia, but then a local health store friend of ours suggested RYR over it. However, I worked with him on his diet and training and we got him to lose 30lbs so it may be some of that weight loss that helped as well. We like to think it was a little bit of both that helped with his cholesterol problems.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DaveGabe24 View Post
    My dad's cholesterol went from 270 to 170 from RYR. The doctors had him on Zettia, but then a local health store friend of ours suggested RYR over it. However, I worked with him on his diet and training and we got him to lose 30lbs so it may be some of that weight loss that helped as well. We like to think it was a little bit of both that helped with his cholesterol problems.
    There ya go man --- REAL WORLD results. THAT is what counts.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    There ya go man --- REAL WORLD results. THAT is what counts.
    Yep, and I didn't notice any serious muscle loss but was difficult to tell. Obviously in our, more fit physiques, muscle loss is much more obvious to the eye.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Red Yeast Rice w/coq10 during cycle?
    By dunimous in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-26-2007, 05:50 AM
  2. Red Yeast Rice to become Rx only.
    By Loadre in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-24-2006, 10:27 AM
  3. red yeast rice
    By devil in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-29-2005, 10:44 AM
  4. NOW Red Yeast Rice w/COQ10
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-23-2005, 07:25 PM
  5. red yeast rice
    By jverch in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-04-2005, 06:08 AM
Log in
Log in