questions about superdrol cycle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
Ok so, its kinda hard for me to get Nolvadex. So I got novedex xt as the website suggest, but ive heard people saying that its not good enough? and ive heard of people combining novedex with 6-oxo, is that worth it?

Is novedex xt enough?

Also, the website suggests a cycle which consists of 142 pills of superdrol. The bottle only has 90 so I just got one. How should I then dose it for pyramiding the dose?

Also, could I add in Jungle Warfare for post cycle therapy? Or wait 2 weeks after post cycle therapy and do a JW/BAM stack?

Or could I even stack JW/BAM and Superdrol all at once?

psychospic

psychospic

Awards
  • Established
142 caps of SD!?!? Is this is your first SD cycle then you should see some nice results by running it for three weeks starting at 10 mg then going up by 10 mgs each week depending on your gains and sides sides. This bottle should be enough for two three week cycles. Belive me, you will see gains with a three week cycle. SD acts quick.

Novedex is not enough. You MUST use a SERM. It will help keep your gains and is great to have on hand to combat any possible gyno. you should also take Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations, it has all the support supps you need as SD will screw up your lipid profile and raise your blood pressure. Run a search and read through the many SD logs here befor you even start this cycle. Good Luck.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
142 caps of superdrol!?!? Is this is your first SD cycle then you should see some nice results by running it for three weeks starting at 10 mg then going up by 10 mgs each week depending on your gains and sides sides. This bottle should be enough for two three week cycles. Belive me, you will see gains with a three week cycle. SD acts quick.

Novedex is not enough. You MUST use a SERM. It will help keep your gains and is great to have on hand to combat any possible gyno. you should also take Cycle Support by Annabolic Innovations, it has all the support supps you need as SD will screw up your lipid profile and raise your blood pressure. Run a search and read through the many SD logs here befor you even start this cycle. Good Luck.
:goodpost: 1420 mg of SD in a single cycle is INSANE. Do NOT do that.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
lol, ok I must have miss calculated. Thanks for the advice though. Is there any legal SERM's that you can buy? Hopefully I can still take the novedex xt off my order and replace it with someting else. Im gonna check out some of the logs too!

Oh ya, and I bought AX's Cycle support. And is fish oil really worth it if I wanna bulk?

Oh and one more question, Can you train longer and more often while on this stuff?

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
142 caps? :jaw: I can get 2 cycles out of 1 bottle!!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Ok so, its kinda hard for me to get Nolvadex. So I got novedex xt as the website suggest, but ive heard people saying that its not good enough? and ive heard of people combining novedex with 6-oxo, is that worth it?

Is novedex xt enough?

Also, the website suggests a cycle which consists of 142 pills of superdrol. The bottle only has 90 so I just got one. How should I then dose it for pyramiding the dose?

Also, could I add in Jungle Warfare for post cycle therapy? Or wait 2 weeks after post cycle therapy and do a JW/BAM stack?

Or could I even stack JW/BAM and Superdrol all at once?

Agreed run it for 3-4 weeks and don't go over 30mg, Best bet stay at 20mg.

I wouldn't add BAM/JW to ur PCT opt for MassFX/HDx2/Retain2 or Hypertest/HDx2/Retain2. With that u shouldn't need a serm. If u have BP issues u may want to run some hawthrone berries 1-2 weeks prior to ur cycle. Cycle supprt would be great for ur PCT too.

GL on ur cycle I am getting ready to run some myself soon.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CarterMalone, LISTEN!

You have been asked before not to post anything regarding steroid use because you are under the age of 21. I emplore you to read the board rules

Additionally you may have underlying psychological and spiritual concerns that will not benefit by your use of steroids.

You knowledge base is very very incomplete and you need to reconsider seriously what you are doing.

This is your second warning. Do not post steroid topics again or you will be banned!

I turn 21 in 2 months.
I emplore you to read the board rules immediately. Thanks.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/64235-steroid-depression-anyone.html
Ok so, im doing some research before I get into this stuff. Ive read in a few places that after a steroid cycle you become depressed. Is this just during post cycle therapy? Do you return back to 100% normal self or even better after post cycle therapy is done?

What are your experiences and that of other users?

Also one more question. Lets say you do only one moderate cycle of test with proper post cycle therapy (which would be HCG and Nolvadex correct?) lets say in a few years, will your body become any different for water retention, and function the exact same as before? Or does it just change around the time that you do steroids and shortly after?

Oh and, how does steroids effect your spirituality, will you be more spiritually charged? is there benifit? Or does it make no difference? Cause I wanna reach enlightenment eventually, I just hope steroids wont get in the way.
Couple points:

1. We discourage those under the age of 21 from posting about steroid use.

2. After only a year of training it is not called a plateau. That is when the easy part end and the work begins. If it were easy everyone would be big in no time.

3. You will not attain any new LBM at a low BF. It's just a law of physiology. Until you get you ability to gain weight under control hormones will be a waste of time, money and disturbance to you system. You have considrable dietary issue at hand. Your issue is not hormones. You are 21 yo and have plenty of testosterone.

Manipulating your HPTA and altering you homostacis will effect your mood. Any androgen will do this to you. Some more than others but they all will do this to one degree or an other.

Don't use steroids. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.