Havoc/epistane and 6-oxo?

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards
well, im about a week into a bottle of havoc, and have 2 bottles of 6-oxo laying around, wondering if they would stack well together, or to use the 6-oxo as a PCT?

i was thinking running havoc

20/30/30/40/40

and the oxo
300/400/500/400/300

or something like that, ive been searching like a madman and couldnt find anything

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
theres really no need to add an ai during a cycle of havoc. The stuff is drying me out like crazy, i couldnt even image if i added an ai to the mix.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Also, dont use 6 oxo alone for pct.
Use a serm, this stuff WILL shut you down.
So be careful bro.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
save it for PCT with your SERM. should have you back in the game quick.

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards
^

also.. im on my third week of havoc, right now at 30mg a day ~ an hour preworkout

im not gonna lie, i havnt felt ANYTHING.....

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards
go to 40 then :wtf:
im just kind of dissapointed, ived read so much about people "drying out" and getting terrible pumps on 20mg, but saying the results are incredible.. i havnt felt ****, i might as well be taking pixy sticks in capsule form

300Fan

Awards
are u doing everything right? lol! guess thats the main question!

NCSU33

NCSU33

Awards
are u doing everything right? lol! guess thats the main question!
diet is completely in check, bringing in ~3000 CLEAN cals, 100g fat, 250g carbs, 250-300g protein

follow a strict workout routine that has me on the verge of puking after each day, push myself as hard as possible, the gains are simply coming the same as when i wasnt taking the havoc, in other words slow and steady

i might give jungle warfare a try after this cycle

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
diet is completely in check, bringing in ~3000 CLEAN cals, 100g fat, 250g carbs, 250-300g protein

follow a strict workout routine that has me on the verge of puking after each day, push myself as hard as possible, the gains are simply coming the same as when i wasnt taking the havoc, in other words slow and steady

i might give jungle warfare a try after this cycle
Up your calories then...