Help me complete this stack

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Going to ordering from Nutra soon. I wanted to put together a stack to help "refresh" mind and body. Want to avoid stims (even caffeine) for a little bit.

So far this is what I have in mind:

Reset AD
Poseidon
Clear Edge

Anyone have any ideas on what else could be added?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Word on the street is that a stim-free RPM is in the works, but you ain't heard that from me.........

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
You've got the 2 I was going to suggest there: Reset AD and Poseidon.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Word on the street is that a stim-free RPM is in the works, but you ain't heard that from me.........
THANK you! I was hopping to get a bottle until I found out it contained chocomine (I have a bad cocoa allergy)

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Look into biotest powerdrive for nice clean non-caffeine energy.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Going to ordering from Nutra soon. I wanted to put together a stack to help "refresh" mind and body. Want to avoid stims (even caffeine) for a little bit.

Reset AD
Poseidon
Clear Edge

That stack you have in mind looks perfect. Keep us informed on your results. I think you will be very pleased! :thumbsup:

Workin

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

Reset AD
Poseidon
Clear Edge

I can't suggest anything for you because you're going to be a non-responder to it anyway. :rofl:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I can't suggest anything for you because you're going to be a non-responder to it anyway. :rofl:
Probably, I do have hopes for the Poseidon however since I have a tendency to respond to vitamins and minerals.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

Reset AD
Poseidon
Clear Edge

Maybe some phenibut, I had great results.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Maybe some phenibut, I had great results.
I don't respond to phenibut. Not even at 6g hehe. And no I didn't develop a tolerance that was only my 3rd try :)

Already made my order I went with:

Reset AD
Poseidon
Clear Edge

and added Gut Health and a few other things...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Flank Steak, and Nudie magazines. nboth should elicit growth.

p951

p951

Awards
I've had good results from using about 3 grams of ALC about 1hour pre-w/o. No jitteryness, but definitely an alertness that focuses my energy into my lifts

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I've had good results from using about 3 grams of ALC about 1hour pre-w/o. No jitteryness, but definitely an alertness that focuses my energy into my lifts
Yea..about Alcar I took 5g a a day for a month and noticed nothing.
I may have a over digestion problem or something...

p951

p951

Awards
I love it! I'm just kinda "burnt out" from them at the moment...
I've never tried it - but Palo makes a product called Reset AD that is supposed to rejuvenate your adrenal glands. Maybe give this a try and then restart your stimulants. From your avatar you look pretty skinny already. You also look fairly young. I would focus on a Lean Bulk. At your age, you can probably continue to gain lean mass while keeping a cut physique. Just a thought...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yep Reset AD is in the stack I'm going to be taking. Along with poseidon and Clear Edge. Lean Bulk/Recomp is what I like best :)

p951

p951

Awards
Yep Reset AD is in the stack I'm going to be taking. Along with poseidon and Clear Edge. Lean Bulk/Recomp is what I like best :)
I thought you didn't want to include any stimulants. Never mind I made a mistake

Last edited:
workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
This will be an excellent stack to completely revitalize your system. Poseidon will work wonders on your CNS. Here's a link you may find helpful that explains the benefits of Methyl B-12 (a key ingredient in Poseidon):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/59886-poseidon-methylcobalamin.html

I'm looking forward to your log Rivet! :thumbsup:

Workin

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I too feel burned out. I'm interested in seeing how this works for you. good luck!!