NUtra's cissus powder or USP super cissus

jrob24

Awards
im about to buy a huge order at nutra as soon as cycle support is in stock, but i dont have all the money in the world so was loooking to cut some corners price wise but not product wise....so i was wondering if nutra's cissus powder would be just as effective as super cissus by USPLAbS....im having problems with pain in my for arms and really need something to cure it so let me know of any reccomendations you guys have as far as cissus products go but these are the two i was looking at. if the super cissus is a lot better then i have no problem paying for it , just trying to save some bucks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
look into osteobolin-c by applied nutrition. im taking cissus for same reason you are looking to. osteo-c is what i choose 240 caps for a decent price. im also taking incarnate but thats a little costlier but you get beta alanine.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
bigt always representin bro!!..love it..haha..
naw in all seriousness all are solid products...cissus is my wonder drug!
bulk is best bang for your buck, supercissus worked wel for me. Loved AN version osteobolin-c (added vit c is sweet)....and our new beta-alanine product is awesome too....Incarnate has ba and cissus. You really cant go wrong, like I said all solid products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yeah john, you dont have to say it. you're lucky you work for a company where you can hype the products without b.s. btw i was taking 3x2 of incarnate per day so i got the osteobolin to keep cissus level up and still be cost effective. now im taking 3x2 incarnate plus 3x2 osteobolin. plan on being on incarnate for 4 months. might just go for 4 months on paravol if my wife can hold up, so far she aint puttin up much of a fight.:pose: :jaw:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
I actually have been adding osteo-c to mine also this past week..i find i get elbow and should pain when i gain strength, if it wasnt for cissus my joints would be toast,

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you know the guys at applied nutrition used to be at usplabs. i believe the were in on the groundbreaking of cissus, so this cissus should be righteous. btw just got mine yesterday, im expecting good things stacking this with incarnate. have a drink on me john.

you know the guys at applied nutrition used to be at usplabs. i believe the were in on the groundbreaking of cissus, so this cissus should be righteous. btw just got mine yesterday, im expecting good things stacking this with incarnate. have a drink on me john.
THe difference now is capsule servings. You can take 3 caps of SuperCissus or 9 caps of the old Cissus usplabs formula.

Both products will ultimately give the same end result.

jrob24

Awards
alright awesome im still undecided i know im ordering 3 tubs of waxy maize, 1 bottle AP, tub purple wraath, 1 tub poseidon, and 1 tub of cycle support....if i go for the bulk cissus powder from nutra....how much should i take a day, since it says a serving is 1/4 teaspoon= 700 mg:cheers:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
I take two servings a day, one in the morning, one at night. I have used the AN Ostebolin C product and have not noticed any difference between this and Nutra's bulk Cissus. I love Cissus, my joints love Cissus. I am going to try out Super Cissus in the future, just to see if there is any noticeable difference but the bulk stuff does me right.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wd74, how much bulk cissus you dosing, how many caps of ostebolin c?

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
wd74, how much bulk cissus you dosing, how many caps of ostebolin c?
I was taking 9 caps of Ostebolin C, now I take about 2 grams of Cissus a day. I measure mine out with a digital scale and my 1/4 teaspoon almost always weighs a gram.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it's always important to buy the innovator's product. Nothing against other companies at all, it's just that patents don't really exist in this industry and I always like to reward the company that brought it to market.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think it's always important to buy the innovator's product. Nothing against other companies at all, it's just that patents don't really exist in this industry and I always like to reward the company that brought it to market.
Very very good point. I agree totally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
competition is a wonderfull thing. if there were a patent on cissus can you imagine what the price would be. take a look at the phamaceutical industry. as honorable as people might try to be, greed and the almighty dollar always win. i buy whats in my best interest, if i dont look out for me who will.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
competition is a wonderfull thing. if there were a patent on cissus can you imagine what the price would be. take a look at the phamaceutical industry. as honorable as people might try to be, greed and the almighty dollar always win. i buy whats in my best interest, if i dont look out for me who will.
Agreed for the most part, patents are not readily available but you also don't have much government regulation either. It has its pros and cons. While it is important to support innovation, Cissus has been around for quite sometime for therapeutic purposes.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree that competition is a wonderful thing. It keeps companies on their toes, among other things.

I think it's important to consider this, though- if you enjoy innovative products, then it is indeed in your best interest to support the innovators. Supporting companies who take the risk of bringing something new to market will ensure that they receive the cash flow to bring new and innovative things to the market in the future, as well.

Being innovative is tiresome and very risky. You pour a lot of time and money into a product, hoping that in the end, consumers will appreciate it and the returns will be worth it.

Paying a little extra for a product to help bring fresh new products to market in the future, as well as to reward a company for the risk they took in bringing the product to market, is small price to pay, IMO.

juggernaut333

Awards
  • Established
damn straight

I agree that competition is a wonderful thing. It keeps companies on their toes, among other things.

I think it's important to consider this, though- if you enjoy innovative products, then it is indeed in your best interest to support the innovators. Supporting companies who take the risk of bringing something new to market will ensure that they receive the cash flow to bring new and innovative things to the market in the future, as well.

Being innovative is tiresome and very risky. You pour a lot of time and money into a product, hoping that in the end, consumers will appreciate it and the returns will be worth it.

Paying a little extra for a product to help bring fresh new products to market in the future, as well as to reward a company for the risk they took in bringing the product to market, is small price to pay, IMO.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i pay for all my supps out of my own pocket, if you do 2 or 3 things besides the basics it can cost over a $100 bucks a week, thats real money for me. if a company comes out with an innovative product there's a good chance i will buy it.:cheers:

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Patents may not exist per se, but I have noticed a profound difference between products just like when one companies Tribulus may work better than another. I think the secret is in the extraction process and the manufacturing quality. The innovating company is usually the one who gets this right.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
hi All,

i've been researching Cissus as i have many, many nagging injuries that seem to take turn in coming back to haunt me.

I've already ordered Primaforce Cissus but i'm assuming all Cissus is the same................right???

To all the users of Cissus ATM what have what have you been noticing other than healing?

I've heard/read about amazing pumps and also fat loss.

Jag

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hyde12, you have to look at cost vs effectiveness. you read the reviews, compare results vs price. what do you think bulk powders are? i like a product, so i look at ingredients and buy them in bulk to save money. now i ask you who has not done that. look at product request at nutra planet, its about 40 pages of people doing just that. supplements are getting to damn expensive.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
My back and knees used to give me fits because I used to jump out of planes for a living (Airborne). So when I started lifting again the pain sucked. I swear by Super Cissus RX. Cost is not a problem and I have not hurt in MONTHS!!!!!. I won't try anything else cause this stuff works. That's my opinion.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
hyde12, you have to look at cost vs effectiveness. you read the reviews, compare results vs price. what do you think bulk powders are? i like a product, so i look at ingredients and buy them in bulk to save money. now i ask you who has not done that. look at product request at nutra planet, its about 40 pages of people doing just that. supplements are getting to damn expensive.
True. I know that the bulk powerfull at nutra is the same powerfull as the USP labs poserfull and same with the cissus and I love both :head:

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
True. I know that the bulk powerfull at nutra is the same powerfull as the USP labs poserfull and same with the cissus and I love both :head:
i believe it is actually sourced from USP as well so if you purchase it at Nutraplanet you are still supporting the company that brought Cissus to the market while also saving a few bucks. Best of both worlds.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
i believe it is actually sourced from USP as well so if you purchase it at Nutraplanet you are still supporting the company that brought Cissus to the market while also saving a few bucks. Best of both worlds.
Yep. Nutraplanet and USP rock!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes that is the best of both worlds, sometimes it works out that way. the good part is with so many companies making cissus products i got to believe it is keeping price down-everyone wins.

satyricon

Awards
cissus

hey guys just wondering how you take your bulk cissus. empty stomach or with food? ive just been mixing it with a little water and then slam it down.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey guys just wondering how you take your bulk cissus. empty stomach or with food? ive just been mixing it with a little water and then slam it down.
All cisus always empty stomach