is NO XPLODE enough

cubbyiguana

cubbyiguana

Awards
does anybody know if NO Xplode has enogh creatine used alone or do you need additional sources 2 see results?

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Pretty sure it only has 1gr per scoop, so i would use another source post workout as well

DoMiNiKiNG947

Awards
N.O.-XPLODE only has 1 gram of creatine per scoop. It is not enough creatine to have any effect on you. Use CELLMASS for post workout since each serving has 3 grams of creatine in it. I have seen great results from it.b

PimpinLow98

Awards
cell mass is ok, But Sizeon is one of the most effective creatines out thier. Cell mass i dont not really like becuase you have to take after work out on empty stomach. Thats your anabolic state when you need to cram as much food down as possible. Sizeon you dont need a empty stomach to take it. you sip the mixed drink while you work out and when your done working out you can eat. Plus i see results much faster with size on than cell mass.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get some bulk cee,and save yourself a lot of money bro...although i have used and love cellmass...it tastes WAY better too....

wikiphenomena

wikiphenomena

Awards
Combing No-Xplode with Cellmass - though it may work - is a waste of money. The main ingredients in No-Xplode are creatine ethyl-ester (creatine) and Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate (AAKG; NO stimulator). You can buy pure creatine ethyl-ester cheap, and even cheaper is the AAKG. By doing this, you are getting exactly what No-Xplode combined with Cell Mass hopes deliver.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Combing No-Xplode with Cellmass - though it may work - is a waste of money. The main ingredients in No-Xplode are creatine ethyl-ester (creatine) and Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate (AAKG; NO stimulator). You can buy pure creatine ethyl-ester cheap, and even cheaper is the AAKG. By doing this, you are getting exactly what No-Xplode combined with Cell Mass hopes deliver.
I hate to break it to you, but one of the main ingredients in NO-Explode is NOT CEE. The two main ingredients are AAKG, and Citrulline Malate. The prop blend is 20.5 grams, and the 1 gram of creatine hardly makes it a main ingredient.

To the OP....If your looking for a more "all-in-one" pre workout supplement, I would check out Ragnarok by Millennium Sport, it has a your daily dose of creatine, plus some other goodies that NO-Explode doesnt offer, like beta-alanine.

mcneely011

Awards
I don't think NO explode contains enough creatine either. It is a good product for what it is designed for, a preworkout energy/focus supplement. Agree with buckeye that Ragnarok has a great formula

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NO Xplode is a waste of money, and a lot of it! Try SMASH from Axis labs, I loved it, much better than NO Xplode. That stuff just made me sick and not want to workout.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick with blends that the board sponsors make. Not only is there actually a little bit of science behind their formulations (novel idea, eh?) but there's plenty of board reps who would be more than happy to help you get your money's worth from their products.

wikiphenomena

wikiphenomena

Awards
Sorry, I meant to say that the main ingredients in No-Xplode AND Cellmass are AAKG and CEE.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defenitly go with some smash, chaos, or ragnorok. Much better profiles and will save some cash. The tiny amount of tri-creatine malate in noxplode doesn't really help you any.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Been using Ragnarok recently and have to agree...seems to be one of, if not the best, preworkout supplement out there now.

I hate to break it to you, but one of the main ingredients in NO-Explode is NOT CEE. The two main ingredients are AAKG, and Citrulline Malate. The prop blend is 20.5 grams, and the 1 gram of creatine hardly makes it a main ingredient.

To the OP....If your looking for a more "all-in-one" pre workout supplement, I would check out Ragnarok by Millennium Sport, it has a your daily dose of creatine, plus some other goodies that NO-Explode doesnt offer, like beta-alanine.

cubbyiguana

cubbyiguana

Awards
where r u getting the info that No has only 1 gram of creatine per serving

LonghornFan

LonghornFan

Awards
So, what do you think would be the best post workout supplement after taking N.O. Explode before the workout??

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where r u getting the info that No has only 1 gram of creatine per serving
the only place in the gym NO xplode helped me was the bathroom.... by my second or third set i was on the can with explosive poop and it would kill my whole workout, your MUCH better off buying bulks of CEE AAKG and Cit M (hmmmm basically mass stack from NP) and its only 20 friggin bucks. now its not gonna taste good but a lil creativity and some balls and youll get past that much.

other then that hit up ragnorok or any of the many other REAL no BS(n) companies from here on the boards that offer NO and CEE supps and will actually deliver results without destroying your intestines and wallet.

here bro...

Ultimate MassPump Stack (combo pack) By: NutraPlanet

and if you just have more money then good sense and just must spend 60-100 bucks on supps then def look at these for something that will actually deliver results, and stacked will just blow your mind.

Drive (110 caps) By: Applied Nutriceuticals

Beta-Alanine (500 grams) By: NutraPlanet

Cordygen5 (90 caps) By: Millennium Sport Technologies

everything i listed will add to about 90 bucks...... cell mass and noxplode alone is 80 bucks (if you buy smart and not at GNC, otherwise plan on spending 100+) and will come NO WHERE close to what i listed will do for you.

mmmmmm im drooling.......

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Besides the tri-creatine malate is under invest, due to the lack of proof that it exsist's. I used NO and Cell for 2 yrs and I personally think that the results compared to the price that I spent was not worth it. I was up to using 3-4 scoops before workouts of NO and after awhile I think the small effects of Cell wasn't really working anymore. I just put in for a couple of samples of millenium's products, such as ragnarok and can't wait to try them out. If they work what a freakin great deal I'll be paying for a good pre-workout drink. :jaw: Listen to everybody or not :frustrate and don't buy NO and Cell.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
no xplode is primarily a caffeine boost with some other nootropics, stims and small amounts of aminos. but it does taste good and get you pumped (pump the toilet)

nelix

Awards
  • Established
MAN Clout.
It is cheaper than buying the raws.
All the ingredients are listed out in the open, you can look em up on pubmed and know there is an effective amount in there.

It's expensive, but it is effective, very effective.
If you have extra money left over from not buying NO-EXPLODE that you really must waste, but Body Octane too.

Hollidae

Banned
Awards
1g per scoop and 100 of caffine is not enuff.. i used take 4g of cee preworkout

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I see some old threads being resurrected.

Anyways, as for NO-Xplode; save your money. BSN's in the process of being sued.

I can't believe I fell for this sh!t. It really pisses me off. But, hell, I didn't think they'd lie to their customers.

Many people have recommended using either Swell or Ragnarok. I've decided to go with Ragnarok, seeing how it contains more than just one type of Creatine in it.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm currently using:
* NO Xplode (? _creatine_ per serving): tastes good and I get the results I want without the bathroom side effects
* Vasocharge (2.5g creatine mono per serving): tastes ok and I get similar, sometimes better results than NO Xplode
* Shock Therapy (? tricreatine malate per serving): tastes great and I think it works better for me than NO Xplode and Vasocharge

I rotate them during the week just because I like to. I have also tried the NP Ultimate Mass Pump stack and worked well for me. I mixed it with sugar-free or low-sugar country time lemonade and tasted pretty good.

I have never been able to "manage" a full serving of these pre-workout drinks except for the NP Ultimate Mass Pump stack. I started with 1/2 serving sometimes 3/4; if I ever take a full serving I get jittery after my workout. I only weigh 174 lbs so apparently I don't need as much. I also don't down the drink in big gulps, I sip it over the course of about 5 minutes - I think this is the reason why I don't get the explosion effect.

Anyway, I hope that helps.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is what I'm currently using:
* NO Xplode (? _creatine_ per serving): tastes good and I get the results I want without the bathroom side effects
* Vasocharge (2.5g creatine mono per serving): tastes ok and I get similar, sometimes better results than NO Xplode
* Shock Therapy (? tricreatine malate per serving): tastes great and I think it works better for me than NO Xplode and Vasocharge

I rotate them during the week just because I like to. I have also tried the NP Ultimate Mass Pump stack and worked well for me. I mixed it with sugar-free or low-sugar country time lemonade and tasted pretty good.

I have never been able to "manage" a full serving of these pre-workout drinks except for the NP Ultimate Mass Pump stack. I started with 1/2 serving sometimes 3/4; if I ever take a full serving I get jittery after my workout. I only weigh 174 lbs so apparently I don't need as much. I also don't down the drink in big gulps, I sip it over the course of about 5 minutes - I think this is the reason why I don't get the explosion effect.

Anyway, I hope that helps.
Unfortunately, NO-Xplode is just flavored/colored sugar, caffeine, and creatine monohydrate.

I have yet to try Vasocharge, but I have a brand new tub sitting right here.

Eject

Eject

Awards
Unfortunately, NO-Xplode is just flavored/colored sugar, caffeine, and creatine monohydrate.

I have yet to try Vasocharge, but I have a brand new tub sitting right here.
OH HAY LOOK AT OUR CEM3 TECHNOLOGY

I swear to god BSN is so ****ing gay. I cant get The retarded supplement store to take back these 2 tubs of it either.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH HAY LOOK AT OUR CEM3 TECHNOLOGY

I swear to god BSN is so ****ing gay. I cant get The retarded supplement store to take back these 2 tubs of it either.
BSN really cashed in by suckering a bunch of us. Basturds, lol.

And, yes, I realize I spelt it wrong, but that's only so it doesn't get 'censored.' lol

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i have to say that i did get some pretty good results from bsn products, but i also spent over $600 bucks when i could have got the same or better results for much less

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have to say that i did get some pretty good results from bsn products, but i also spent over $600 bucks when i could have got the same or better results for much less
NO-Xplode definitely gave me a rush, but I only could thank myself for all the hardwork that I put myself through to reach the gains I did. It must've been the caffeine.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i heard somewhere that the L-arginine AKG is what gives the energy. but i really have no idea though, i just know that i really did get alot of energy from that stuff

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i heard somewhere that the L-arginine AKG is what gives the energy. but i really have no idea though, i just know that i really did get alot of energy from that stuff
NO-Xplode is loooaaaded with caffeine and sugar. That's most likely what really hyped us up.