Halodrol/Leviathan as a cutter

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to get some opinions on this stack as a cutter...couldn't find much info on this combo. I've been cutting for a while now, and my cut has actually stalled over the last 3 weeks or so, so I am planning on taking a week off and going back to maintenance cals and then starting this stack the week after next. I would be doing cardio 5-6 times a week, with at least 4 of those being AM fasted cardio. I mix it up between HIIT cardio and 65-70% MHR cardio...HIIT probably 3 times a week. I lift in the afternoons after work, Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri. Diet is clean, and I am thinking 40-40-20 split at just under maintenance cals (200-500) if I do the stack.

Thoughts or suggestions please...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Personally I think X-Factor + Leviathan would be a better cycle for cutting since XF has more Arachidonic Acid than HLG. IMO Halodrol Liquigels (which I'm assuming is what you're talking about) are more for bulking. Although yes, you could use HLG + Leviathan.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I'll look into the X-Factor a little more then. Most of the info I've read on this site suggests that Halodrol is one of the better designers for cutting...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Are you 21 or over? HLG has DHEA which shouldn't be supplemented by those under 21.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Just looked into Halodrol LG a little more and, wow, guess I've been out of the loop on this for a while. I was under the impression that it was the same formula as the old HD-50, but I was way off there. So back to the drawing board...I'll look into the X-Factor a little more now.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Just looked into Halodrol LG a little more and, wow, guess I've been out of the loop on this for a while. I was under the impression that it was the same formula as the old HD-50, but I was way off there. So back to the drawing board...I'll look into the X-Factor a little more now.
Haha, yeah theres quite a big difference between HLG and Halodrol-50. But the X-Factor + Leviathan would be a great cutting/recomp stack!

Corey165

Corey165

Awards
could go with a halodrol 50 knock off, like mega h

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm actually going to end up going with Havoc and Leviathan...still looking into a few others though.