Which would you choose....purple wraath or excell?

  1. Which would you choose....purple wraath or excell?


    I'm debating which one to get, what do you guys that have taken them before think?


  2. Between those two... I would get Purple Wraath.

    But if I may add a third that I highly suggest, it would be XTEND.

    Here's the ingredients list:
    L-Leucine: 3.5 g
    L-Glutamine: 2.5 g
    L-Isoleucine: 1.75 g
    L-Valine: 1.75 g
    Citrulline Malate: 1 g

    I'm a fan of citrulline malate (cm) and it's ability to clean out free radicals from the body Though 1g doesn't make too much of a difference, added 3-5 more grams of cm to Xtend makes it awesome. Not to mention cm is a NO pre-cursor.

    But yes, Xtend also has same amount of servings at about the same price. I'm not a scivation rep, but I just like Xtend
    Nimbus Nutrition
    When Performance is EVERYTHING.

  3. its hard to beat the purple wraath formula and same has it for a great price now and the new version (which he has) tastes like candy.
    •   
       


  4. I have xtend and PW v3 right here, there's no beta alanine in xtend plus the new PW does taste better, honest

  5. Well they are sort of different. Purple wrath is an EAA and Excell is a BCAA. As far as Excell vs Xtend, your getting 10 more servings with Excell at a cheaper price.

    Obviously I'd go with Excell, but I have nothing but good things to say about the other products here. You can't loose

  6. i'm sure excell tastes better then xtend too?


    Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Well they are sort of different. Purple wrath is an EAA and Excell is a BCAA. As far as Excell vs Xtend, your getting 10 more servings with Excell at a cheaper price.

    Obviously I'd go with Excell, but I have nothing but good things to say about the other products here. You can't loose

  7. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    i'm sure excell tastes better then xtend too?
    It is actually WAY better...being totally serious there.

  8. I'm a big fan of Xtend as well, but I might try the new version of PW, although, I didn't mind the flavor of the old PW, but not as tasty as Xtend....And I just might give Excell a run too. Just no reason why to give up my Xtend right at this time...

  9. What's the suggested flavors for Excell?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Well they are sort of different. Purple wrath is an EAA and Excell is a BCAA.
    would stacking Excell and Purple Wraath be a good combo?

    i would think a product that contained both EAAs + BCAAs would be popular. throw in some BA and some CM and you have a monster.

  11. hmm i can try mixing my grape xtend with PW

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    would stacking Excell and Purple Wraath be a good combo?

    i would think a product that contained both EAAs + BCAAs would be popular. throw in some BA and some CM and you have a monster.
    You can. I shoot for 30-40g BCAA's total for pre-peri-post WO.

  13. actually, in looking at the ingredient profile of Purple Wraath and Excell

    it appears that PW contains the same BCAAs that Excell does L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine. - it's just missing the Taurine.

    but Purple Wraath has much more than just BCAAs.

    i say - stick w/Excell if you are only wanting to add BCAAs
    - go with purple wraath if you want a more complete product
    - or combine the two for an awesome mix

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    actually, in looking at the ingredient profile of Purple Wraath and Excell

    it appears that PW contains the same BCAAs that Excell does L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine. - it's just missing the Taurine.

    but Purple Wraath has much more than just BCAAs.

    i say - stick w/Excell if you are only wanting to add BCAAs
    - go with purple wraath if you want a more complete product
    - or combine the two for an awesome mix
    Yeah, although there wouldnt be any problems in mixing the two, I'm not sure it makes economic sense.

  15. AI plan to add BN/CM to excell?

    Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    Yeah, although there wouldnt be any problems in mixing the two, I'm not sure it makes economic sense.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    AI plan to add BN/CM to excell?
    BN?

    As far as the CM, we use to have it in there, but removed it and added the taurine to give people more of a choice.

  17. beta alanine, i just took a scoop of pw, i'm tingling as i type

  18. Quote Originally Posted by dlew308 View Post
    beta alanine, i just took a scoop of pw, i'm tingling as i type
    I dont think this will be added to Excell, but you never know where it may pop up.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    BN?

    As far as the CM, we use to have it in there, but removed it and added the taurine to give people more of a choice.
    Well, I finally thought I found a reason to try something other than Xtend, but now I can't order Excell...

    I am getting ready to do a Clen cycle, and need to bump up the Taurine, so I figured this would be a good chance to try Excell, but I can't seem to order it from NP????

  20. Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Well, I finally thought I found a reason to try something other than Xtend, but now I can't order Excell...

    I am getting ready to do a Clen cycle, and need to bump up the Taurine, so I figured this would be a good chance to try Excell, but I can't seem to order it from NP????
    Hmmm....I know that an order just recently went out so NP should have it available any day now.

  21. never tried PW but i think the taste of excell would be hard to beat.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse21 View Post
    never tried PW but i think the taste of excell would be hard to beat.
    I have tried both the EXCELL and XTEND and must say that the EXCELL mixes way better...as far as taste goes, I have only tried the mango and it was a bit weak for my liking...I preferred the watermelon XTEND for taste...but that's just me...will probably try a different flavor of EXCELL next time.

  23. I've tried XTEND, MRM BCAA+G, and I am finishing up my tub of PW (version one ) now. Excell is my next amino acid product and I will let you all know my thoughts

  24. oh god, purple wraath is great but the taste is horrible! if the new one tastes like candy then hands down i would go for that.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-25-2013, 10:25 PM
  2. Pmag Estane or Hdrol which would you choose???
    By survey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-09-2011, 11:41 PM
  3. Prime Vs. HGHup - which would you choose?
    By toosmall in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 10:50 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 11:06 PM
  5. Which HGH split would you choose??
    By FullyBuilt in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-26-2004, 11:48 PM
Log in
Log in