New Job: Drug Test

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I'm interviewing for a gov't job next week. I'm not really on anything besides AMP and Sesathin. Will AMP make me test positive for amphetamines?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone,

I'm interviewing for a gov't job next week. I'm not really on anything besides AMP and Sesathin. Will AMP make me test positive for amphetamines?
Hmmmmmmmm, no idea actually but when Don Catlan tested it he said it contained an "amphetamine-like" compound. Some of the metabolites might test dirty. I'd cease using it just in case.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Wonder what the Half-life is on it....

Leggo my Ego

Leggo my Ego

Awards
  • Established
If it is amphetamine, It should be pretty short. I doubt it would be detectable a few days after cessation. Better to be safe than sorry. Good luck with the interview

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Damn drug tests at the interview? Man glad I don't have to deal with those kind of rigors.

Good Luck

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
well no, obviously not at the interview...but I have a 33% or better chance at the job...I just want to be prepared.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as stated above. I would stop taking it and it will clear in 2-3 days.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
i've beat...i mean passed many urine drops...:D and i suggest one thing....WATER before your cup experience...and i mean LOTS of it!!!! and of course want is stated above by the others.....i'm sure you'll be fine....:thumbsup:

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Here's one: you guys ever heard of a county requiring pre-employment tobacco testing, or would that be an insurance issue? I checked no on the "have you used tobacco in the last 12-months box...only thinking cigs, not snuff.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Here's one: you guys ever heard of a county requiring pre-employment tobacco testing, or would that be an insurance issue? I checked no on the "have you used tobacco in the last 12-months box...only thinking cigs, not snuff.
Yes, some employers check for nicotine. It's still rare but more and more employers are doing it because of how tobacco use drives-up their insurance costs, If the county runs a public health program, they might.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
welp...thats 2 things I'm giving up then...lol. Probably better anyways