Gains on Creatine Ethyl Ester??

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I would like to know from your experience how much weight/strength did you gain from Creatine Ethyl Ester?? thanks

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did not gain any weight from CEE but I'm a hard gainer. I did notice strength increases at first. I did not get as tired on those last few reps of each set. I got more of a pump which might have been from the harder work I was able to do. the gains seemed to taper off throughout the month. I might have been creatine depleted. I got nothing from mono.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I had great results on CEE, but it was the CEE in SyntheSIZE so there were many other things in there.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Gotta say it never did anything for me, at all.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine to me is creatine and the real difference is which type you respond to. I don't think CEE is going to pack on any more muscle than Mono if you're a responder to mono. At least that is my personal opinion and experience. I prefer CEE because of the lack of bloating and need of a transport but nothing extra out of the gains and strength.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Creatine to me is creatine and the real difference is which type you respond to. I don't think CEE is going to pack on any more muscle than Mono if you're a responder to mono. At least that is my personal opinion and experience. I prefer CEE because of the lack of bloating and need of a transport but nothing extra out of the gains and strength.
Well how much weight did u put on?? And how much did u keep after the cycle?? thanks

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say honestly because i've never had a creatine only cycle.