Beta-Alanine / CEE blend?

sjfou

Awards
i currently take 3g CEE daily, but ive now been recommended 4g Beta-A instead... What if i halved & stacked both? Does 1500mg CEE & 2000mg Beta-A spread through the day sound effective? Im not a body-builder, training for MMA & fight at 155lbs - im 5ft 7, walk at about 10% BF.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALso add leucine and arginine.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well...you can definitely stack them. The science has proven them to be more effective together as opposed to alone. You can dose them fully as well. BCAA's would be great to increase endurance and decrease DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). You may want to just go with some bulk leucine and an EAA blend. For pumps you can go with a lot of solid products out their, obviously AEN has one you may want to take a look at. Again if you have more questions feel free to ask here or PM me :)

sjfou

Awards
Not really after pumps....and i got the BCAAs covered, im about to finish my kre-alkalyn, thought id go pay customcaps a visit... ;)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Take both at the full dosage and they will compliment each other. I'm using PAL Incarnate now w/ V-12 Turbo and am seeing nice improvements in strength and endurance. I have a log at BN in the review section if you want more details.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
i currently take 3g CEE daily, but ive now been recommended 4g Beta-A instead... What if i halved & stacked both? Does 1500mg CEE & 2000mg Beta-A spread through the day sound effective? Im not a body-builder, training for MMA & fight at 155lbs - im 5ft 7, walk at about 10% BF.
If I was you I would do something like 2 grams BA pre workout, then your CEE + 2 grams BA post workout.

Although there are better forms of creatine than CEE, and I wouldn't personally recommend it.

sjfou

Awards
If I was you I would do something like 2 grams BA pre workout, then your CEE + 2 grams BA post workout.

Although there are better forms of creatine than CEE, and I wouldn't personally recommend it.
i train 2x p/day, would you change that amount?

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
i train 2x p/day, would you change that amount?
You could do 2 grams pre and 2 grams post of Beta Alanine for each workout. I don't see any problem taking 8 grams a day.