Anabolic pump

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
is i8t safe to take ap long term. if not how shopuld i cycle it??

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Pump is perfectly safe to take long-term and has good health benifits in term of what it does.

And your basing these comments on?
Based off the fact that the product is herbal in nature, non hormonal, anti inflammatory, and without toxicity issues. Anabolic Pump lowers the bodies need to release excess insulin. Insulin is a pro-inflammatory and anabolic Pump works independent of insulin so less insulin is secreted.

You should always take a break from all supplements, but AP is safe long term.

e123low

Awards
Based off the fact that the product is herbal in nature............

You should always take a break from all supplements, but AP is safe long term.
Yeah, because we know that anything herbal is entirely safe. And what exactly do you mean by "in nature"?

I'm not dissing ya USP, I'm taking AP myself right now. I'm just curious about your logic here.

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
I'm not dissing ya USP, I'm taking AP myself right now. I'm just curious about your logic here.[/QUOTE]

yah, me too

Last edited:

Yeah, because we know that anything herbal is entirely safe. And what exactly do you mean by "in nature"?

I'm not dissing ya USP, I'm taking AP myself right now. I'm just curious about your logic here.
Herbal in nature is a Medicinal phrase.

Anabolic Pump's ingredients are non toxic. The mechanism of action is to increase GLUT4 translocation in muscle tissue. Hence, the pancrease releases less insulin during carbohydrate metabolism. Long term use would lead to a hightened level of insulin sensitivity and efficient glucose utilization.