Hot Rox Extreme, Basic Cuts, or Red Acid Gen 2

Sacs

Awards
My wife is looking for a good fat burner. She had great results with the old betalean by EAS years ago. She just tried Lipo 6 and didn't really get any results. She wants to try Scorch but the company rep on the phone said it will be a couple weeks til she can order some. She wants to try cytolean eventually, but would rather wait for more feedback. Anyway, now we are thinking of either Hot Rox Extreme, Basic Cuts, or Red Acid. She handles stimulants very well- she never gets wired/jittery even with ephedrine. Any opinions??

VtecTypeR

Awards
I havnt tried any of them but I was thinking of trying basic cuts. Cant go wrong with the price they have at NP with the sale. Stack with Camphobolic which is 10 bucks at NP as well. Anyone wanna chime in on this stack?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Camphibolic has been sold out/discontinued for months. USPLabs is coming up with a new and "improved" formula apparently. Not sure when that is due.

VtecTypeR

Awards
Camphibolic has been sold out/discontinued for months. USPLabs is coming up with a new and "improved" formula apparently. Not sure when that is due.
I thought they still have some at NP

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I thought they still have some at NP
Nope, it's still on the site but when you click on it it will say "Product Not Available". It's too bad too, alot of people really enjoyed that formulation. We'll see what they come out with next.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Basic cuts is cheap and effective. You might experience a little bit of heartburn though if taken on an empty stomach. Take it with food and the energy is sustained, no crashing, great pre-workout booster.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
HRE is pretty effective. I like it better than the AMP I am trying.

and like bigschmidt821 said, it rocks. I've never used it as a fat burner, but as a stimulant it is off teh hook...