Some tips for anyone using AI Chaos Or Cycle Support

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am quickly falling in man love for Anabolic Innovations after making a few changes to how I use their products.

Recently I added one bottle gatorade to one serving Chaos and have been SWEATING during workout like never before. I am doing DC training and it is pushing me to new limits and the product honestly feels night and day (with an assist from Reset AD)

Second, I can't stomach Cycle support and bought it before Life support came out BUT I fixed the problem. Lil bit of any beverage, straight CS powder to the back of the throat then a big gulp of a drink and all you taste is a lil tart sweetness. Now my night sweats are less than they have been in a couple months (from pool to nearly dry, literally amazing) because I can take 2-3 servings without throwing up my lunch.

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am quickly falling in man love for Anabolic Innovations after making a few changes to how I use their products.

Recently I added one bottle gatorade to one serving Chaos and have been SWEATING during workout like never before. I am doing DC training and it is pushing me to new limits and the product honestly feels night and day (with an assist from Reset AD)

Second, I can't stomach Cycle support and bought it before Life support came out BUT I fixed the problem. Lil bit of any beverage, straight CS powder to the back of the throat then a big gulp of a drink and all you taste is a lil tart sweetness. Now my night sweats are less than they have been in a couple months (from pool to nearly dry, literally amazing) because I can take 2-3 servings without throwing up my lunch.
Thank you for the support, and i'm glad you are enjoying Chaos. Chaos is a great preworkout supplement and has helped me take my training to a whole new level or intensity. I will try mixing in some gatorade or WMS to see how I like it.

I have been able to mix my cycle support into my shake and not notice much of a negative taste, but I have also chased it the way you have. If you find that it upsets your stomach you might try taking 1/2 doses at a time, but more often.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the support, and i'm glad you are enjoying Chaos. Chaos is a great preworkout supplement and has helped me take my training to a whole new level or intensity. I will try mixing in some gatorade or WMS to see how I like it.

I have been able to mix my cycle support into my shake and not notice much of a negative taste, but I have also chased it the way you have. If you find that it upsets your stomach you might try taking 1/2 doses at a time, but more often.
It's not that it upsets my stomach its just that, to be honest, the flavor is sweetened vomit to me. When washed right down I get just the sweet and not the vomit flavor. I am not a flavor punk or anything and take everything straight but CS in shakes isn't my bag but is SO worth it in a straight shot. Life saver on a cycle like I am on!

abish

abish

Awards
i have a question about chaos. It says best on empty stomach but obviously we dont work out on an empty stomach. so what is the best timing on pre w/o meal and chaos.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
i have a question about chaos. It says best on empty stomach but obviously we dont work out on an empty stomach. so what is the best timing on pre w/o meal and chaos.
I take a whey shake and some oats about 1.5 hr pre, then my chaos about 30 minutes pre. works perfect for me!

Let us know if you have any more questions.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I take a whey shake and some oats about 1.5 hr pre, then my chaos about 30 minutes pre. works perfect for me!

Let us know if you have any more questions.
Nope only question is will you guys come out with any new ideas haha but MANY people would like an answer like that... ha

Oh and nice I noticed I got my first "points" ever... really no big deal but I felt naked, thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
That's my method! Thief! :D

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's my method! Thief! :D
Another update:

I recently started a new phase of my recomp cycle, I go real deal and damn near quadrupled what I was running and guess what... Spoke with my girl and she says "You aren't giving off nearly as much heat, last week it was BAD I couldn't even be near you." Oh and this week is when I started taking my Cycle support properly AND my night sweats are cut 100000% so while I don't have BP tests, it looks like CS is bringing down my BP and inferno of heat I was giving off.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
AI Cycle Support is the best support supplement IMO.

I mix cissus powder with cycle support and choke it down. It tastes so horrible, but then again, I'm not buying it for the taste.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Another update:

I recently started a new phase of my recomp cycle, I go real deal and damn near quadrupled what I was running and guess what... Spoke with my girl and she says "You aren't giving off nearly as much heat, last week it was BAD I couldn't even be near you." Oh and this week is when I started taking my Cycle support properly AND my night sweats are cut 100000% so while I don't have BP tests, it looks like CS is bringing down my BP and inferno of heat I was giving off.
that is awesome JR!

When I have used cycle support I have NEVER had a bad cycle ;).

Thanks a ton for the feedback.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
AI CS does taste like vomit....its amazing I was just telling my roomates that. Soooo glad they came out with Life Support!

jrob24

Awards
im about to use cycle support for my next cycle, i didnt even know about life support....has anyone used both? is there any difference from the power of the caps vs the powder as far as effectiveness? I know that there is more mg's of everything per serving in the powder than the caps but was just wondering aside from the taste and stuff which is the better option in yoru opinion?

DrnkMnky

DrnkMnky

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
im about to use cycle support for my next cycle, i didnt even know about life support....has anyone used both? is there any difference from the power of the caps vs the powder as far as effectiveness? I know that there is more mg's of everything per serving in the powder than the caps but was just wondering aside from the taste and stuff which is the better option in yoru opinion?
Life Support is the same thing as Cycle Support (same ingrediants). It is at 1/2 dosage, so you would need to take 4 caps in morning and 4 caps at night to equal the 1 scoop morning and night for Cycle Support.

I can stomach Cyce Support fine, and think the flavor is tolerable. Many prefer LifeSupport though for ease of use and not worrying about flavor. It is just up to what best FOR YOU.

jrob24

Awards
im going to go with the powder....more for my money, gotta man up!

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im going to go with the powder....more for my money, gotta man up!

And honestly, if you don't like it as much as I don't then just do as I have and start doing it straight. The lessening of my night sweats alone has made this product worth the price, taste and much much more.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I prefer my meal 2-3 hours before pre wo supplement.

And my Chaos should be here tomorrow, along with my Reset AD.

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
VERY interesting! I'm doing test/tren/sd right now. I am also using 4 scoops of CS/day. Never knew the CS would help with the nightsweats from tren. That does explain why they haven't been bad at all, just a very little bit. I was starting to wonder if my tren was bunk, but I'm still getting the bad mood swings.

The last time I did tren I was not using the CS and the nightsweats were horrible. Whoda thunk it!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
VERY interesting! I'm doing test/tren/superdrol right now. I am also using 4 scoops of CS/day. Never knew the CS would help with the nightsweats from tren. That does explain why they haven't been bad at all, just a very little bit. I was starting to wonder if my tren was bunk, but I'm still getting the bad mood swings.

The last time I did tren I was not using the CS and the nightsweats were horrible. Whoda thunk it!
It was my understanding the CS should be avoided with Tren due to the celery seed extract exasperating the dehydration?

CRUNCH

CRUNCH

Awards
  • Established
It was my understanding the CS should be avoided with Tren due to the celery seed extract exasperating the dehydration?
I haven't felt dehydrated at all. I'm also drinking well over a gallon of water/day as I planned for the tren. I wanted the CS for the liver protection from the SD.

Everything feels great so far.