JW and BAM 2 for 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rodthebod

Awards
I had something really funny just happen so i thought i'd let everybody know. i ordered JW/BAM from nutraplanet last week and it arrived on Saturday. i got a phone call yesterday from nutraplanet and the guy said "it seems that there's been a mixup and we think we sent your order to the wrong address, you haven't received your JW/BAM have you?" i was like "um.... no sir I haven't ....received it yet.......i was..um..wondering what was taking so long," then he was like ok we will go ahead and ship it out to you, sorry for the inconvenience. so i guess i'll be increasing my cycle length. haha! :dance:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So you lied to NP and are receiving (stealing) a second order.So whats funny about that?

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I had something really funny just happen so i thought i'd let everybody know. i ordered JW/BAM from nutraplanet last week and it arrived on Saturday. i got a phone call yesterday from nutraplanet and the guy said "it seems that there's been a mixup and we think we sent your order to the wrong address, you haven't received your JW/BAM have you?" i was like "um.... no sir I haven't ....received it yet.......i was..um..wondering what was taking so long," then he was like ok we will go ahead and ship it out to you, sorry for the inconvenience. so i guess i'll be increasing my cycle length. haha! :dance:
HAHA...not funny!

Dude, not only are you scamming a reputable company with honest, hardworking people trying to deliver you great supps at phenomenal prices but now you're broadcasting it to the entire site!

Do you not know that NP is a sponsor on these boards??? They clearly have people who are on here all day long every day who will see what you're doing.

You better hope you don't get banned...from both places.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Well there's someone who ain't gonna win any popularity contests here.

Dude... Nutraplanet is probably the most loved supplement sponsor on this board. You looking for a pat on the back or something?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pipe down retards!
Well thats the kind of response Id have expected of someone who openly admits to deception and theft in an open forum.Even more amazing is that its a forum that NPs the official board sponsor.:think:

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
that guy's post is like cheating on your wife then bragging about it at her family reunion.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
^^^^^^ reps!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Nice way to treat a board sponsor...for that matter, nice way to treat anybody!

:nono: :banned:

You might want to straighten that out.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow, I'll go steal your car, and tell NBC news about it.

rodthebod

Awards
Tomorrow, I'll go steal your car, and tell NBC news about it.
good one loser! i'm interested to see what you guys would have done if an extra shipment came to your door!

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive taken money back into the grocery store when Ive been given too much change.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
good one loser! i'm interested to see what you guys would have done if an extra shipment came to your door!
Loser? You're lucky I don't know where you live. And lucky I don't work for NP.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
It would be one thing if 2 shipments just "came to your door" However, you LIED on the phone to them, telling them the order never got there when it did.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's called lying and stealing, and you obviously have no morals. Way to go, you sure got one over on us.

For the rest of you, next time NP has to cut a sale short or raise prices, you can thank this douchebag.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
It's called lying and stealing, and you obviously have no morals. Way to go, you sure got one over on us.

For the rest of you, next time NP has to cut a sale short or raise prices, you can thank this douchebag.
Dsade you got his addy? I don't like being called a loser. :saw:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Please dont penalize us for the short comings of others :(

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade you got his addy? I don't like being called a loser. :saw:
We have records of all orders placed, including address, and since this person was nice enough to admit to committing a crime on a public forum...

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please dont penalize us for the short comings of others :(
Just saying, imagine all the people that are this dishonest. These bottles cost us around $60 plus shipping. That means we will have the sell the equivalent of around $500 worth of product just to break even on this guys Mastermind Criminal Enterprise.

So, maybe instead of running a free shipping sale we will not be able to do anything at all.

Thanks, guy.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I totaly understand reasoning/ I just felt the need to beg :D

Why not send the Ninja Monkeys: now that would fix his little red wagon!!!:hammer:

rodthebod

Awards
well maybe my post will prevent more mishaps like this from happening in the future, heh. i could be kidding for all you guys know anyway- chill out!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have records of all orders placed, including address, and since this person was nice enough to admit to committing a crime on a public forum...
And corresponding email address, ip's, ISP's, etc....its amazing what the internet tells you.

I'm sure we can find this out fairly easily, then pass that info around to various retailers since they all get along so well, especially when it comes to internet fraud.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn you got bobo involved too? This will be a fun one to watch.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can tell you what school he's going to (or frequents), and that he is off campus right about now :)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.