So many cissussessess....

JJC

Awards
  • Established
With so many different cissus products it's hard to figure out what the best(better) one is to pick up.

So far I see:
NP Bulk Cissus (?% Cissus)
PrimaForce 40% Cissus
PAL Incarnate (20% Cissus)
AN Osteobolin-C (5% Cissus)
USPLabs Super Cissus (10% Cissus)

I've tried a sample of AN's Osteo shiznit and I felt that that worked well over a few days. I've read mixed reviews on USP's Super Cissus (or at least compared to their old formula). And with the bulk, sometimes you have to dose more than usual to get the response so it might not even be worth it to buy bulk.

Anyone used more than one of these to give a comparison? Which one do you think is more worth it/potent?

(This could be a good poll as well...)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
JJC, Obviously Applied Nutriceutical's is best. Why? Because I'm the only one who has replied! hahaha

No seriously, please have a look at the AppNut homepage..... we've got all the science available there to backup our product. Any questions, hit one of us up.

P.S. I think Nutra might have it at a GREAT price still as well.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you really can't beat $20 for a month's worth...

Right now this is what I see the comparison as (please someone correct me if it's not this cut and dry...my knowledge of cissus extracts is very limited):

Primaforce($20 for 120 caps/30 days) 2 caps twice daily for a total of 4 grams at 40% ketosterones.

Osteobolin-C($20 for 240 caps/30 days) 4 caps twice daily for a total of 4.8 grams at 5% ketosteroids.

Super Cissus Rx($30 for 90 caps/30 days) 1 cap thrice daily for a total of 2.25 grams at 10% active extract.

It seems like Primaforce is the way to go but I feel like there is more to the story...:think:

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i love prima's def work's great,how do i know i stopped taking it and immediately felt a difference(i took it for a month prior to stopping because i simply forgot..lol) i also did notice a slight leaning effect ..usplabs worked great for me too,both the reg cissus and the super cissus

JJC

Awards
  • Established
i love prima's def work's great,how do i know i stopped taking it and immediately felt a difference(i took it for a month prior to stopping because i simply forgot..lol) i also did notice a slight leaning effect ..usplabs worked great for me too,both the reg cissus and the super cissus
Alright, now we're gettin somewhere. You're exactly the type of person I'm lookin for...

Comparatively, which one do you think worked better(not including the original USP Cissus since it doesn't exist anymore)?

TSB4me

TSB4me

Awards
  • Established
I,m also using primaforce cissus and must say that it sure rates well compared to usp super cissus.

I've raved on and on about how good the USP cissus is ( did a log on the supercissus ) and primaforce 40% is delivering the same positive results.:thumbsup:

I've also used the bulk from NP and found I had to use alot to see any results.Took nearly 2 weeks to see any analgesic effects and didn't notice any cissus pump.

I intend to try Osteobolin-C aswell once I recover from my elbow operation.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i honestly have to say primaforce,which is funny bc i never liked anything prima put out before.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
2 caps 2x a day at first then i decided to space it out more 1 cap 4x a day..didnt notice a difference in dosing tho so i went back to 2caps 2x a day

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Alright, thanks alot. I think I know what I'm gonna go with already.

I really helps me out during my upcoming summer baseball season...stupid bicep on my throwing arm has always bothered me. Hopefully this will keep me from popping 6 Aleve like I used to before games.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
i will tell you what,i def noticed a huge difference when i stopped taking it,i am pretty banged up from 2 car wrecks over the last 10 years(herniated discs,nerve damage and vascular probs in my arms),and i really feel that prima's cissus has helped me match my PR's from a few years ago,today i hit my personal best on hammer dips,its been 2 years since i did that

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
A lot of work went into deciding on the most efficatious percentage of extract with the USP line. There is more to the overall effectiveness of the product than the keto sterones.

Per the boss:
Please take note that I'm biased to our percentage. We been working with Cissus for over 2 years.

When you increase content of one compound in the herb you lose other compounds. IF I where to release our 95% keto extract, you would not get any other synergy from the compounds except an anabolic or anti catabolic response.

Cissus is fused with natural vitamins and minerals that provide a natural delivery system to the injured tissue. Cissus is working by several mechanism and by concentrating for just the keto content you lose the synergy. In research, the keto sterones reduce cortisol. There MANY cortisol lowering supplements that have no effect on joint health. The keto sterones in research have been proven more powerful than deca and d-bol. Is d-bol good for joints?no.

Many Many Many users get longterm relief from tendonitis and related injuries that do not return when they discontinue use.

The best dosing method is:

Morning
pre training
Night

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well i am def not a fan of prima's i just tried it because it was a better deal..i have been a outspoken fan of usplabs,pretty much 75% of what i take is usplabs(powerfull and yellow gold..soon to be AP)..my mother still takes super cissus..i dont think either way you go when u decide between the prima and usplabs cissus your going to go wrong

JJC

Awards
  • Established
Yeah you're probably right Wojo. I think either way you can't go wrong.

BP- I remember seeing that post when I searched before starting this thread and that definitely was stuck in my mind. Honestly, I just added 2 bottles of PrimaForce to my NP order because 1. it's a better deal 2. I'm already pushing the amount of money I wanted/should spend and 3. my season lasts all summer so right now I will be getting a longer duration for less money.

IF the cissus helps lessen/elminate the problems I get, then when I run out of those two bottles I will pick up Super Cissus Rx.

I think that should make everyone happy. ;)

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, wojo made a good point, I took usp cissus rx at the minimum dose, and I was extremely happy with it overall, I added a little blurb to my alpha drive log about cissus back in december:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/53835-roadblocks-alpha-drive-3.html

I have to say that I agree with wojo on the fact that I did notice a return of some aches and pains when I stopped the cissus, but Ive got alot of old injuries and old man aches, so dont blame the cissus too much. I plan to start it up again, I just bought some powder from the planet, I have one bottle of usp cissus rx, and the combo of the two should carry me through until I can hit a good sale on super cissus, thats all Im waiting for now. Ive read good and bad about other brands, but for me, when something works, I stick with it, the only reason I got some powder was because moneys a bit tight at the moment, and I want to save up for when theres a good sale and really stock up on the super cissus.