White Flood or WTF Pumped?

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna order one of these tonight because I need a new pre-workout supp. Which one should I order?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stack the two. I have done stack with two pre work out supps and I love it.

rysigpi

rysigpi

Awards
  • Established
White flood has reave reviews everywhere I read so I went and ordered some and it should be here tomorrow. WTF pumpd hasnt had as many reviews from what I have seen so you can be somewhat of a tester there for it. The white flood does have a lot more servings though.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
White flood has reave reviews everywhere I read so I went and ordered some and it should be here tomorrow. WTF pumpd hasnt had as many reviews from what I have seen so you can be somewhat of a tester there for it. The white flood does have a lot more servings though.
Yeah, I noiced that about the servings. I think I'm going to go with the White Flood.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be testing WTF Pump'd for ALRI starting today, so if you can wait a few days and follow my log in the Supplement Review Section then maybe you will be able to make a more informed decision.

I have high hopes for this pre workout supp but I am in no way going to give praise where praise is not deserved. I will be posting my initial thoughts about it this evening after my workout.

Let me know how White Flood works out if you end up going with that.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I'm also thinking about leviathan. I know that its not supposed to be a pre workout supp, but it does give a lot of energy.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
nutraplanet has it for only 31 bucks for the next week. cant go wrong for 50 servings at that price.
I think almost positive I'm going to go with the WF. I love ALRI, but WF has a lot of Nootropics in it and thats what I like.

jrob24

Awards
a guy actually gave me a sample of wtf today and let me tell youthe tatse is horrible....i love alri, but the taste is no bueno...but i got really a good pump with it and i was really focused...i didnt even talk to anybody at the gym today, i actually had someone come up and ask me whats the matter lol

jrob24

Awards
wow im a terrific speller......who would know i was actually the 3rd grade school champion back in the day lol

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna order one of these tonight because I need a new pre-workout supp. Which one should I order?
wtf - just switched from Primed to WTF Pump. Now I know WTF during my workout! it's incredible.