Animal Pak and redline?

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Should I stack universal animal Pak with redline and if so how to use it. I work second shift so I really don't have a full meal before w/o except for yogurt or an apple. animal pak says 30 min after pre w/o meal and redline says right before morning cardio. I hit the gym about an hour after I wake up and in that time I have to do mandatory PT.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
The pak is just a multivitamin, you can stack it with anything... even food! :pizza:

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Would it still have same effects if taken post w/o with food?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Be careful wit Redline man, that stuff gave me horrible headaches.

I recommend Scorch and Leviathan.

lilanimal

Awards
Be careful wit Redline man, that stuff gave me horrible headaches.

same for me as well. If i went heavy at all it felt like my heart was gunna pound out my temple. Intense. I was drinking it for an energy drink though. Before i knew any better..........

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Yea i've been taking the pills and no headaches but my heart rate does go through the roof. I feel really good throughout the w/o but pretty beat at the end of the day. my roommate has been on redline and protein for a while and seeing really good results with fat loss.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
be careful with redline, i was taking the normal 4oz doses and bam, one day I had the caffeine OD symptoms, man that sucked :(

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Caffeine: How much is too much? - MayoClinic.com

basically i had to pee a lot, i was very dizzy, my heart was going crazy, and i thought i was going to have a heart attack
After this happened, I had reflux/heartburn problems, and am still suffering with stomach issues since late october.

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Caffeine: How much is too much? - MayoClinic.com

basically i had to pee a lot, i was very dizzy, my heart was going crazy, and i thought i was going to have a heart attack
After this happened, I had reflux/heartburn problems, and am still suffering with stomach issues since late october.

Did you take the drink or pill form?? Taking it with or without food? At what times of the day did you feel symptoms? I apologize for being persistant but just want to be sure if I start to feel how you felt.

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Also to get back on track does anyone know if redloine is safe to take with universal animal stack and if so how should it be stacked?

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
I had the drink after breakfest around 9am, i felt it probably 30mins after consuming