Evolution Bad Ass Mass Stack

toums

Awards
If I do this Alri stack for 8 weeks,how long do I have to wait to do this cycle again or the nha stack or hyperdrol mass fx,4 months or 8 month?:dance:

toums

Awards
I know that after the nha stack ,you need 4 weeks recovery,but I dont know for the evolution stack

aleemdj2005

Axis Labs Rep
Awards
A good rule of thumb is to take off the same amount of time that you were on the cycle. So if you run an 8-week cycle, take off 8-weeks before trying it again.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, even though its no a PH/steroid stack it does boost test so yeah 4-8 weeks and ur good to go.

BAM is a really good product IMO.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Agreed, even though its no a PH/steroid stack it does boost test so yeah 4-8 weeks and ur good to go.

Good to hear about the BAM. What did you like about it in particular? size? strength? thanks

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear about the BAM. What did you like about it in particular? size? strength? thanks
Strength and size were really good. Of course I ate way more cals than I needed and put on a few extra pounds. It was my first supplement coming back from an injury so I was really pleased with the gains I got.

SoMdHunter

SoMdHunter

Awards
  • Established

Just curious.....why would you need to cycle the NHA stack? It is non-hormonal. When I took it I had excellent gains, so I stayed on it for 2 months. Only the expense kept me off of it.

As for BAM, I was a tester for it on another board. There were bros what did it for 8 weeks with no problems. For me, I saw even better gains (strength and endurance) than with the DS NHA stack.

Other than to give the finances a break, I don't see a need to cycle them at all. Unless one just gets tired of taking all those capsules. Just my thoughts though.