Evolution Bad Ass Mass Stack
- 04-23-2007, 08:16 AM
- 04-23-2007, 08:19 AM
04-23-2007, 08:20 AM
04-23-2007, 02:12 PM
04-23-2007, 02:16 PM
A good rule of thumb is to take off the same amount of time that you were on the cycle. So if you run an 8-week cycle, take off 8-weeks before trying it again.
04-23-2007, 06:14 PM
Agreed, even though its no a PH/steroid stack it does boost test so yeah 4-8 weeks and ur good to go.
BAM is a really good product IMO.
04-23-2007, 06:19 PM
04-23-2007, 06:45 PM
04-23-2007, 08:29 PM
As for BAM, I was a tester for it on another board. There were bros what did it for 8 weeks with no problems. For me, I saw even better gains (strength and endurance) than with the DS NHA stack.
Other than to give the finances a break, I don't see a need to cycle them at all. Unless one just gets tired of taking all those capsules. Just my thoughts though.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gten79 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-23-2009, 01:39 PM
- By steelydanman in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-30-2009, 02:58 AM
- By kburna in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2008, 04:25 PM
- By underrated831 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 04:42 PM
- By MrJones in forum SupplementsReplies: 13Last Post: 05-10-2007, 11:53 PM