Oral Cutters

rdj6107

Awards
doing research on putting together a month cutting cycle. i am turning 35 in less than a month and taking a cruise in june. i have been around long enough to know that my diet is 90% of the regimen. my diet is clean. thanks in advance for any input.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
if your talking OTC supplements then maybe...

NHA stack (= RR/Activate/LX)
or

E-Bol
or

BAM/Jungle Warfare
or

pheradrol (pheraplex, pheramax, etc...)

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halodrol and clones are generally regarded as good PH's for cutting. Also, if you wish to stay away from methyls, Generic Labz' Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol combo is supposedly great for maintaining strength while stripping bodyfat.

rdj6107

Awards
i have seen the zol/trn. what dosages & length. i am 6'2" 250 with about a 18% BF.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have seen the zol/trn. what dosages & length. i am 6'2" 250 with about a 18% BF.
You need to run the Zol pretty high, somewhere between 200 - 300mg per day to get anything out of it. For your size, you will need to take between 4 - 6mg of Mega-TRN. You can run this cycle for six weeks although some users report Mega-TRN trashing their libido.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone even sell ZOL or the like anymore? I haven't been able to find it anywhere...

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to run the Zol pretty high, somewhere between 200 - 300mg per day to get anything out of it. For your size, you will need to take between 4 - 6mg of Mega-TRN. You can run this cycle for six weeks although some users report Mega-TRN trashing their libido.
Personally TRN was a crappy product and caused more kidney pain than 100mg+ ED of tren ace. Side effects and no gains and a REAL kidney scare.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Personally TRN was a crappy product and caused more kidney pain than 100mg+ ED of tren ace. Side effects and no gains and a REAL kidney scare.
Sorry to hear that bro...that's the thing with these "new" designer products, everyone seems to react differently to them and there's no long term data to look to when assessing risks vs benefits...yet we still put them into our bodies...go figure!

p951

p951

Awards
Hit up some Ergopharm AMP or Palo's Leviathon. Add in a little Cissus for the joints. Keep protein content higher than normal and increase EFA's slightly. Lower carbs a bit.

Bk (with traps), Ch, + Rot. Cuffs - Day 1
Qds, Hms, Calves, Abs - Day 2
45 C + Rot. Cuffs - Day 3
Sh, Tris, Bis, Forearms - Day 4
45 C + Abs - Day 5

Repeat cycle

Keep total calories about 300-500 below maintenance.

After a month you will see a noticeable reduction in bf